• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ink Blots

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Another peace person...

And Mempy, I looked at your full report; thanks for sharing! However, I'm curious/confused as to how they decide what one's unconscious motivations are....because I answered the majority of the questions differently from you! Are there several possible responses to each question that would be in line with peace?

--------------------------

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Neat, that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me!

(Maybe I should add it to my Tickle profile.)

what. . . you don't get complimented nearly enough for your brilliant, twistedly subversive mind then.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram

(I wasn't willing to pay the

Othon

MBTI Type
INTP
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Chaz

MBTI Type
INTP

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I do not like inkplot test and found this test quite uncomfortable. :vader1: The result is therefore:

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

My own test results got me thinking if I'm (again) taking somebody else's cause for my own. My hubby is ISTP and very reserved person. I have never ever in my life called reserved. In fact I have always been called open, sometimes even too open personality. So, is my ISTP hubby "infecting" me with reserveness? (Is there such a word?) Is it possible? I have habit of taking somebody elses needs and wants etc of my own even if they are not. :shock:

Or maybe subconsciously I am reserved, because partly I am very private person and I do not let too many people really close to me (mentally). I can be friends with allmost everybody but real friends and really opening to people.. that really does not happen. Maybe I'm a control freak about myself.

This test result really got me thinking about this. :thinking:

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got reserve. It probably has to do with selecting the "no response" option on all of the emotional reaction questions.

I have a hard time getting worked up over pictures of frogs. (Except for that third one. Thieving asshole had that date with a steamroller coming for a long time.)

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Or maybe subconsciously I am reserved, because partly I am very private person and I do not let too many people really close to me (mentally). I can be friends with allmost everybody but real friends and really opening to people.. that really does not happen. Maybe I'm a control freak about myself.

Wow, that sounds a lot like me. I've always wondered how I can be open and easy to get to know and yet private and shy about revealing the real me at the same time...

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Wow, that sounds a lot like me. I've always wondered how I can be open and easy to get to know and yet private and shy about revealing the real me at the same time...

I'm really glad that somebody understands what I'm feeling! :hug: I have always felt that this is very strange part of my personality, being totally (too) open and on the other hand very private and protective of myself.

Pangolin

MBTI Type
INTP
Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

nothappy

Your world is driven by imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realise on a conscious level. You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience.

Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

FunkyFiat

MBTI Type
INFJ
"Your unconscious mind is most driven by kindness."

"You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realise on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings. Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you.

Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are..."
--------------

Alright. It goes to show why I dislike some conflicts then. However, I don't take this test seriously. But it was fun to take. :)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Love.

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life – whether you are aware of it or not. You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Guys, I don't care if they look like inkblots, but please stop posting pictures of vaginas. Thanks.

:coffee:

Clover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Kindness.

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realise on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings. Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you.

Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

I really did not like this test... The inkblots were all so scary! Maybe it is just because I was watching a show about ghosts while taking it.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Driven by Reserve... pretty accurate description for my mood right now and my experiences lately.

Trovador

MBTI Type
INTJ
Am I the first who've got Curiosity?

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Curiosity.

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life – and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider. You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world.

You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. Your psyche is very rich; the more you lern about it, the more you will understand who you really are...