• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ink Blots

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Imagination.
Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realise on a conscious level. You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience.

Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Hmm... Your unconscious mind is most driven by curiosity...

I guess the conclusion is somewhat reasonable, but this was pretty annoying. I've never done any sort of ink blot test before, but for the vast majority of these, I either didn't see anything much at all, or I immediately saw something completely different from any of the options given.

But most of all (warning: nerd alert), I felt like Data in Star Trek, The Next Generation, in the episode where he was given an inkblot test and responded to "what do you see" with a spectrographic analysis of the ink on the page. I was doing a lot of "hmm, I see various structures and a few colors."

Although the one was clearly an ancient Mesoamerican priest wearing a large mask and a cloak, spreading his arms out in benediction to a couple of worshippers. That was the strongest image I got out of the whole thing, and it wasn't even an option :D.

heart

heart on fire
inkblot01.jpg

I really love this one, like a cross between a Kachina and Quetzalcoatl.

I must have birds on the brain, I saw a two headed chicken, a Penguin , and just lots of wings and dragons and birds.

heart

heart on fire
I saw this in that picture, heart.

I see it too now that you've shown me that picture, but the hat made me think of the Kachina dancers and anything human looking with wings makes me think Quetzalcoatl and Vitzliputzli. I focused very much on the hat, made me think of New England Puritians, always think a man that contorlled would be super in bed once seduced... of course I also find Puritians sexy, so this was the only sexy picture in the selection. Made me think of the movie "Harvest Home" too, something about the colors. There is a real undertone there of magic and mystery and Native Americans mixing with European culture, the whole Christ meets Ahriman thing and nature spirits, healing, birds, corn, New World... Not sure what all that says about me.:D

heart

heart on fire
I have a hard time seeing him as a devil, there's no sense of evil or trickery. He is more about healing powers and shamanism maybe. Like he knows about the darker side but knows how to transmute it with the light side for balance and power. Maybe North American folk spirit type thing.

lastrailway

Yeah, this was my first impression when I saw this inkblot. Maybe cause he's a skeleton and there's all that fire around.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

heart

heart on fire
Yeah, this was my first impression when I saw this inkblot. Maybe cause he's a skeleton and there's all that fire around.

Oh don't mind me, I am just rambling because I had some caffiene :coffee: today (which I should not) and because I really dug that particular ink blot.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP

Am I the only one who sees Siamese twins sharing a lower body, wearing a cape-like thing and rocking/banging their heads at a Marilyn Manson concert? (There was no option for it, so I went with my second impression: A giant fly-man-god-thingy, a bit like Quetzalcoatl, or a shaman wearing his holy fly-man-god-mask-thingy. Whatever the creature is, it's obviously cheering!)

nyshygirl71

MBTI Type
INTJ
I do not like inkplot test and found this test quite uncomfortable. :vader1: The result is therefore:

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

this was my result also. I am an INTJ

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Your unconcious mind is driven by curiosity.

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life – and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider. You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world.

You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. Your psyche is very rich; the more you lern about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Curiosity.
Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life – and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider. You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world.

You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. Your psyche is very rich; the more you lern about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Am I the only one who saw only faces? They all looked like faces. Lol. Then again, all I see when I look at cars are hippos.

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

I didn't get the description for some reason, but reading one of the above ones, this would seem to be wrong. Either I didn't answer well, or this test is not always accurate.

ChrisMBTI

MBTI Type
ESTP
My favourite image was this:

inkblot01.jpg

It kind of represents fear and power to me.

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Curiosity. (It gave me no description but I just Googled "Your mind is most driven by curiosity" then got the whole description, even though some of you have already given the description)
Did you guys pay for your results or something? :S

You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. Your psyche is very rich; the more you lern about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Last edited: