• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Communication Skills test

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Communication Skills Test

Snapshot Report
Insightfulness

Your results indicate that you are fairly adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective-although the rare misunderstanding may occur. Overall however, you seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. For the most part, you can sense what others are thinking and will likely adjust your behavior accordingly if a person you’re conversing with seems confused or perhaps uncomfortable. There may be the occasional time when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Insightfulness

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you’re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

* Is this a test of an N/S or T/F btw? I can't really figure this part out.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Wow! I got a 77 and I was honest! I'm really surprised it's that high. I get into arguments and doze off in conversation from time to time but I guess that is normal by that test's standards.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you’re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

I suspected I would get what the ENTP did.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Insightfulness 87

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Lol, because I seem to think like an ENTP.

Yours,
POW! :yes:

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Insightfulness

:)

Battle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Snapshot Report
Insightfulness
Your results indicate that you are fairly adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective - although the rare misunderstanding may occur. Overall however, you seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. For the most part, you can sense what others are thinking and will likely adjust your behavior accordingly if a person you’re conversing with seems confused or perhaps uncomfortable. There may be the occasional time when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

ygolo

My termites win
Insightfulness

Is it possible to get something other than "Insightfulness?"

What are the other dimensions? Anyone pay for the full report?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:unsure: 98?! But I said that I was completely inept at discussing emotional issues!

I suppose I talk for a living, but still.... I've decided that the test must be inaccurate to give me that high of a score!

oh... and insightfulness was my skill, just like everyone else :)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
90... Not sure about the accuracy of this thing either lol

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

cheers,
Ian

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Oh my. 53

Your results indicate that you sometimes have difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may occasionally result in misunderstandings. Remember that insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. Although you can generally sense what others are feeling and thinking relatively well, there is some room for improvement. There may be times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

*shrug* That's probably fairly accurate. I am improving but it's not easy or natural for me. eg at work I've learnt how to calm down people who are upset or angry and get them to see things from other points of view, but that's only been in the past 6 months or so. I'm also very aware of deficits in my communication skills, so it's possible I answered a few questions more negatively because of that.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP

He is the lone wolf. ('though not actually a wolf)

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Insightfulness

Wow! I thought I was being honest and even answered several questions negatively (about being good at telling people if I'm upset, angry, confronting people etc.) I must have managed to haxx0r the test somehow.