• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Communication Skills test

Metis

Your results indicate that you sometimes have difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may occasionally result in misunderstandings. Remember that insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. Although you can generally sense what others are feeling and thinking relatively well, there is some room for improvement. There may be times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

Insightfulness: 16

Your results indicate that you tend to have a lot of difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may often result in misunderstandings. Insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. There are likely times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With time and experience, you should be able to improve your insight and make the communication process much smoother.

lol

Yay! I beat someone!

I got an 8. Which puzzled the hell out of me.

Then I realized that 1 was Completely True and 5 was Completely False, which is the opposite of pretty much every survey ever conducted using a Likert scale. Mobile didn't help :doh:

So is that a 92 or do I have to take it again

Sorry, but it's like one of those trick tests that your 5th grade teacher might have given you on the last day of school: the instructions at the top say, "Don't fill out any answers," and if you do answer the questions, it proves that you didn't read the instructions, and therefore you fail.

Should have read the instructions. Now you want to talk your way out of it. Hmm!!! :nono:

Oh, you can change how you report your score if you want. Now I have an inferiority complex. 52? LOL! What a nerd, Metis! :phantom:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

According to your score on the test, your communication skills could use a fair amount of work. Communication is the essence of social interaction and it plays a large role in the impression you make on others. It also influences your self-esteem, assertiveness, and social adjustment. Poor communication skills are at the core of many relationship problems; if you're not already having difficulties in your personal and professional life, they will likely pop up in the future. The good news is that communication skills can be improved. With a little know-how and effort, anyone can learn to communicate effectively. Like most things in life, practice makes perfect!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SNAPSHOT REPORT
INSIGHTFULNESS 72
Your results indicate that you are fairly adept at interpreting other people's words and actions and seeing things from their perspective - although the rare misunderstanding may occur. Overall however, you seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people's shoes in order to better understand them. For the most part, you can sense what others are thinking and will likely adjust your behavior accordingly if a person you're conversing with seems confused or perhaps uncomfortable. There may be the occasional time when you pay more attention to the message you're sending rather than how it's received. With some time and experience, you'll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

Surprising

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OVERALL RESULTS 56

According to your score on this test, your communication skills are average, leaving plenty of room for improvement. You scored somewhere in the middle on the communication scale - not picture perfect, but not at the bottom of the barrel either. You already have some skills, and have shown the potential to master the communication process. However, some time and concentrated effort is needed to develop these abilities even further. Communication plays a large role in the impression you make on others. It also influences your self-esteem, assertiveness, and social adjustment. If you want to reach your full communicating potential, all it takes is a little know-how and effort. Like most things in life, practice makes perfect - and you're already halfway there!

Not surprising. There are some aspects of communication, especially on the professional level, that I have always been very good at; and other aspects on the more personal and emotional level that I tend to be bad at.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INSIGHTFULNESS 96
Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people's words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people's shoes in order to better unde

All other skills are a no. I can do emotional communication but professional is harder. Though emails are in general pretty easy. I am not a good explainer though, my speaking tends to waft