• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Communication Skills test

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
48:coffee:

Your results indicate that you sometimes have difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may occasionally result in misunderstandings. Remember that insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. Although you can generally sense what others are feeling and thinking relatively well, there is some room for improvement. There may be times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

This is really the kind of test that should be taken by others who know you.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I had my mom take the test for me:

Your results indicate that you often have difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may frequently result in misunderstandings. Insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. There are probably times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With time and experience, you will likely be able to improve your insight and make the communication process much smoother.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

our results indicate that you sometimes have difficulty interpreting other people's words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may occasionally result in misunderstandings. Remember that insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people's shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you'll be able to tell if someone doesn't understand what you're saying or if they're uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. Although you can generally sense what others are feeling and thinking relatively well, there is some room for improvement. There may be times when you pay more attention to the message you're sending rather than how it's received. With some time and experience, you'll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
napshot Report
Insightfulness
Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people�s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people�s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you�re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Insightfulness: 44

Great. I think I'm just feeling emo right now...

Your results indicate that you sometimes have difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may occasionally result in misunderstandings. Remember that insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. Although you can generally sense what others are feeling and thinking relatively well, there is some room for improvement. There may be times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
I'm an overachiever...lol

Snapshot Report
Insightfulness
Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you’re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Snapshot Report
Insightfulness

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you’re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

Ummmm......not sure its accurate, but I'll take it! :D

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
My first thought when I read mine was, "yeah, but that doesn't mean I know which thing to adjust"...

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Insightfulness

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other peoples words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other peoples shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you're conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snapshot Report
Insightfulness

:headphne:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Insightfulness 72

Your results indicate that you are fairly adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective - although the rare misunderstanding may occur. Overall however, you seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. For the most part, you can sense what others are thinking and will likely adjust your behavior accordingly if a person you’re conversing with seems confused or perhaps uncomfortable. There may be the occasional time when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

I agree with the score, But there is a fact that my conversations are quite limited and most of converstaion is made with other NTs about things that are not exactly touchy feely topics.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
AO, I think most people tend to prefer talking to people they are comfortable with. I don't think there's anything really wrong with that.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
AO, I think most people tend to prefer talking to people they are comfortable with. I don't think there's anything really wrong with that.

True, but what I was trying to say is that because of this the test result could be biased to some degree.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Insightfulness 71

Your results indicate that you are fairly adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective - although the rare misunderstanding may occur. Overall however, you seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. For the most part, you can sense what others are thinking and will likely adjust your behavior accordingly if a person you’re conversing with seems confused or perhaps uncomfortable. There may be the occasional time when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
46. Eh, self-report test. I thought they were all going to ask us to interpret the passage or something.