• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Perceptions of Happiness in Relationships Survey

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
For people in a relationship that are at least 18 years old.

It will take up to 30 minutes. It is confidential.

Subconscious Attitudes in Relationships Study

Do not worry about the personal information it asks for, it's just for the test that follows and you will see what I mean. If you are paranoid, use fake names, but it will make it less accurate.

The feedback includes:

Your subconscious view of self
Your conscious view of self (self-esteem)
Your subconscious view of partner
Your conscious view of partner (satisfaction)
Your hostile conflict behavior
Your partner's hostile conflict behavior
Your supportiveness toward your partner
Your partner's supportiveness toward you
Your mindfulness in daily life
Your neuroticism
Your anxiety in relationships
Your avoidance in relationships

And a comparison with average scores

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i tried for a sec but it's tricky...i was all trigger happy and screwed up :(

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
I didn't really agree with all of the results...

Dom

MBTI Type
ENFP
they should give you a test run on the key pressing part so you can get a feel for how quickly you need to respond.. I totally messed up and simply stopped pressing the key for the first and probably control test... they should repeat that oen at the end (if it is a control) and use the results from that as the control...