MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    But, but, but, but, but..........
    Yes and no...

MBTI
    ISTJ

Wink

Look here Mister Flak, this is a serious matter! You are rocking the foundations of my world! Please try to make sense!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Look here Mister Flak, this is a serious matter! You are rocking the foundations of my world! Please try to make sense!
    I make so much sense I just blew your mind.

MBTI
    ISTJ

............can't play along anymore.....am lost. Going back to SJ Guardhouse now.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

............can't play along anymore.....am lost. Going back to SJ Guardhouse now.
    heh. yeah the outside forum world can get pretty distressing.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Visionary, right-brained abstract.

Driven Planner

But while I think I'm Driven, I'm not really that much of a planner so I might retake this one.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

You are a Motivational Visionary
    Primary: tie between Right Brain Concrete and Right Brain Abstract
    Secondary: tie between Lect Brain Concrete and Left Brain Abstract <I think that last one ought to be in the "Avoid" section.
    Avoid: none

Ideas and options are what you're always creating and doing.

A Natural People Person

When you are walking down a corridor or a street, you like to greet or stop to speak to someone. <nope People just love to talk with you about anything. That's because the positive energy that you give off during conversations develops an instant bond with everyone.

You love to interact with people. It doesn't matter how many people there are or at what level you're communicating; you do it effortlessly. Conversation has been extremely natural to you your whole life. <I hate small talk so much that this description feels wrong.

You have a wonderful sense of humor. Blah blah blah.

Strategic Creativity

Unless people know you very well, they won't realize that you are quite capable of creating strategic plans, following intellectual pursuits and developing new, abstract theories about how things integrate or function. <I don't know whether or not this is true. You're able to look at the whole picture, break them into discrete, unusual parts, and synthesize these into unique wholes or strategic plans. You thoroughly enjoy discovering creative options when thinking through difficult problems and challenging ideas.

Motivating and Leading Others

When it comes to dealing with people and problems, you use a combination of intuitive and rational thoughts very successfully. Your positive, personal and intelligent ways of relating to people make them want to follow you during times of confusion and stress. It's when the situations are dynamic and need optional thinking and/or in-the-moment organization that you're able to step forward, take command and lead others towards successful outcomes. This is when your style of leadership becomes most effective.

Even if you're not knowledgeable about a subject area under discussion, you come across as smooth and intelligent. <I'm pretty sure that's not true Blah blah blah.

How You Learn

Besides reading and studying, conversations and dialogues provide you with an enjoyable opportunity to learn. Blah blah blah.

Speaking in front of Groups
    Speeches and presentations to small or large groups come naturally to you. You can either be prepared or wing it when making a speech. The latter, with a few notes jotted on a piece of scrap paper, is your preferred way to present. Also, you'll use theatrical intonations and gestures, personalized comments and anecdotes with humor, integrating them around facts, logic and important points. When you have finished, people leave your presentations feeling that you have presented a solid case, you have touched them personally and you have spoken to each one of them intellectually. <I've been told a milder version of this.

Your Leadership Qualities

As a leader, you're a powerful combination of intellectual insightfulness, future predictions and personal charm. Blahhhhhhhh.

MBTI
    INXP

Another Visionary. Right-brain abstract.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.