• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Animal in You *rawr*

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im here. Are we going to have lots of fun?

Depends on your definition of fun. Do you think long nights of dancing around bonfires whilst drinking strange herbal teas is fun, and singing the song of the narwhal?

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
Depends on your definition of fun. Do you think long nights of dancing around bonfires whilst drinking strange herbal teas is fun, and singing the song of the narwhal?
This is of course all taking place in antartica, right?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is of course all taking place in antartica, right?

Hell yeah. You had better not be a desert penguin. I'll be disappointed.

rav3n

Surprise, I'm a form of cat!

Wild Cat

wild%20cat.jpg

Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.

The wildcat would never take a conventional route and prefers to explore life from off the beaten track, relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back.

Exceptional personal hygiene is a hallmark of the wildcat personality, and from their hair to their fingernails they are immaculately groomed. Shopping for clothing or personal-care items spices up long, dreary days.

When someone wrongs a wildcat, they make it their business to even the score. Displaying superb patience, wildcats will even wait years for the right moment. When the occasion comes to strike, they gather all their force and attack. In the face of a ferocious display of hissing and blustering, their surprised victim has little chance of escape.

The wildcat differs from its lion relatives in its approach to its social structure. With an aversion to the complex family organization of the lion, the wildcat finds freedom and self-indulgence to be far more compelling. As a natural explorer it disdains staying in one place for long, preferring the freedom of solitary roaming in exotic locales. This wanderlust makes it ideal for a career as a travel agent, explorer, mountain climber, researcher or writer.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...you have offended my family.... and you have offended the shaolin temple..

That's okay. Cause guess what? I'll just go find Oaky. So ha! Go be in a desert!

Come here Oaky Oaky Oaky....

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not here.

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
That's okay. Cause guess what? I'll just go find Oaky. So ha! Go be in a desert!

Come here Oaky Oaky Oaky....
Your trying to get me jealous? Youll see. Ill have my master plan ready to make tables turn.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm still not here.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm still not here.

Don't lie. You know you want to join me in bonfire dancing.

Thats the first laugh. Not the last. hmmhmmhmmHEHEHEmmmmyessss. Time my precious.

Heheheahahahahhohohhmuahhahamahahhyahaajkfja;ojraj;kdafa

Beat that laugh.

Time for what?! PARTY?!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Indeed. Perhaps when I have some sweet time.

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
Don't lie. You know you want to join me in bonfire dancing.

Heheheahahahahhohohhmuahhahamahahhyahaajkfja;ojraj;kdafa

Beat that laugh.

Time for what?! PARTY?!
You wont win antimony You might as well just give it all up right now.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed. Perhaps when I have some sweet time.

*waits*

:ninja:

You reject my flattery! Devil child!

You wont win antimony You might as well just give it all up right now.

Hey, you don't have to be a sore loser. I will win. Not sure what, but I will.
Haters gonna hate.

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
*waits*

:ninja:

You reject my flattery! Devil child!

Hey, you don't have to be a sore loser. I will win. Not sure what, but I will.
Haters gonna hate.
ooohhhh Youre just jealous. Thats it.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Porcupine :dry:

Porcupine said:
Porcupines are physically small individuals with an over-abundance of attitude. Probably due to their lack of self-esteem, they have a tendency to seek comfort by putting others down and wit,
sarcasm and ridicule are the primary weapons of its oftentimes disagreeable personality. Its reputation as a backstabber is somewhat undeserved, although it has no problem with gossiping about friends and foe alike.

In defense of the porcupine's actions, its barbs are not designed to cause permanent harm. Instead, they're intended as a preemptive attack to protect its own sensitive feelings, and if anyone is wounded by its thorny words the porcupine is quick to come to its victim's aid.

Like other rodent personalities, porcupines are opportunists and are resourceful and creative in their endeavors. Adept at taking advantage of others' mistakes, they are the first to jump on the bandwagon when an opportunity arises.

With their consciously minimalist lifestyle, porcupines' financial needs are limited to the bare essentials of living and their homes are unadorned but functional.

Unambiguous loners, porcupines prefer jobs that reward individual effort and avoid manual labor or work that demands mental concentration. However, if it's lucky enough to find a job that requires a biting tongue, it performs above the call of duty.

The porcupine displays the characteristically sharp mind and opportunistic lifestyle of the rodent personalities, but unable to function successfully in social situations it is limited in its career choices. Of course, a job like postal worker, DMV employee, and IRS agent, matches its prickly personality perfectly.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Porcupine. Interestingly enough, I often come across as about as friendly as one, despite the fact that I think of myself as a nice guy.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Lion

The lion personality has the unmistakable presence of nobility. Moving with the unruffled calm of a cat and the dignified gait of someone in command, lions have no need to walk or talk quickly since they're never in danger of being ignored or marginalized. Every now and then, the lion will play to its gruff reputation by dramatically reprimanding a subordinate or impulsively making love to its partner with unsheathed claws. But underneath all its hissing and scratching, it's still a pussycat at heart.

Lions usurp a disproportional amount of resources with their extravagant lifestyles, and because of their voracious appetites society cannot support a great number of them.

Energetic and strong, lions respect strength in others and have no time for subtlety. Their moods are demonstrated with abandon, from yawning in public to growling at impudent inferiors, and they feel no need to follow social etiquette. They're always the first to complain about bad food or service in a restaurant, but are fair-minded and equitable and are often called to settle disputes of others.

When a lion is hired into a new job, things immediately begin to change. Alliances are forged and old rules are thrown out without regard for the feelings of others. In short order, there is a new sense of direction and a tangible sense of confidence that percolates throughout the organization. Perhaps because of their powerful personalities lions are not detail oriented, for the minutia of the mundane irritates the lion. It prefers to concentrate on the bigger picture, expecting its mate to do the 'trivial' tasks of shopping, housekeeping and childrearing.

In business the lion prefers to surround itself with animals beneath it in the food chain, offering leadership, strength and protection in exchange for loyalty and hard work. Realizing that its survival depends on these animals it is protective and possessive with its employees, but at the end of the day insists on taking the lion's share of the profits.

Lions are aggressive, predictable and dependable. Others always know where they stand with a lion, and their confidence and leadership abilities make them successful CEOs, company presidents, judges or lion tamers.