• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Animal in You *rawr*

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think there was a thread on this already.

Otter yo

Then I got badger.

I think there are several things that could fit.

Honey badger don't care.

T

ThatGirl

Fe-xed that link for you.
Einstein_tongue.jpg

I am glad my error gave you an opportunity to flex your intellectual skills...

*goes back to doing owl things*

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Otter

Eh.

Oh, and I wish you luck in your risky romantic ventures, [MENTION=14555]Mr. Cat[/MENTION]

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got, like Mr. Cat, Penguin.

Penguin

Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are often disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their life and they always put their family first.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think there was a thread on this already.

Otter yo

Then I got badger.

I think there are several things that could fit.

Honey badger don't care.

I did otter and badger as well... I think if you mixed the two together you might get something close to rightish... I'm not lazy, but I'm not a workaholic :laugh:

N

NPcomplete

So I am a baboon and I will grow fat in my later years... But I could also be a bat or a penguin.

:thinking: So I'm Rafiki, Batman or The Penguin???? :shocking:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Come here, my little penguins.