• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Life Path Number

F

figsfiggyfigs

I think its funny that it is exactly the same as my Enneagram; even calls me dictatorial lol

You were born to lead and your Life Path will provide you with opportunities to express your God given talents. You will have to learn how to be an effective leader without becoming dictatorial. Success seems almost unavoidable for you, but it may not be in the form of finances. Indeed, your success may well be measured in terms of accomplishments, which could take on historical proportions.

Your Life Path Number is 8

You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth. You have great talent for management in all areas of life, especially in business and financial matters. You understand the material world; you intuitively know what makes virtually any enterprise work. Your talent lies not with the bookkeeping or petty management, but with the greater vision, it's purpose, and long range goals. You are a visionary and a bit reckless. You possess the ability to inspire people to join you in your quest, but often they are incapable of seeing what you see. Therefore, those around you need your continual guidance, inspiration, and encouragement. You must prod them into action and direct them along the lines of your vision. You attract financial success more than any other Life Path, but effort is required. Your challenge in life is to achieve a high degree of detachment, to understand that power and influence must be used for the benefit of mankind. Those born with the Number 8 Life Path who do not understand the real and relative value of money are bound to suffer the consequences of greed; they run the risk of losing it all! You must learn to bounce back from failures and defeats. You have the character and resilience of a true survivor. It is not uncommon for a person with your Life Path to experience major reverses, including bankruptcies, financial failure, but you also have the talent and the sheer guts to make more than one fortune, and build many successful enterprises. More than most people, your failures in marriage can be extremely expensive for you. Despite the difficulties that life presents, you will experience the satisfaction that comes from material wealth and the power that comes with it. Business, finance, real estate, law, science (particularly history, archeology, and physics), publishing, and the management of large institutions are among the vocational fields that suit you best. You are naturally attracted to positions of influence and leadership -- Politics, social work, and teaching are among the many other areas where your abilities can shine. You are a good judge of character, which aids you well in attracting the right people to you. Most 8s like large families and sometimes tend to keep others dependent longer than necessary. Although jovial in nature you are not demonstrative in showing your love and affection. The desire for luxury and comfort is especially strong in you. Status is very important. You must be careful to avoid living above your means. Your Life Path treads that dangerous ground where power lies -- and can corrupt. You may become too self important, arrogant, and domineering, thinking that your way is the only way. This leads inevitably to isolation and conflict. The people you run the risk of hurting most are those you love, your family and friends. Be careful of becoming stubborn, intolerant, overbearing, and impatient. These characteristics may be born early in the life of an 8 Life Path, who often learn these negative traits after suffering under a tyrannical parent or a family burdened by repressive religious or intellectual dogmas. Those with the 8 Life Path usually possess a strong physique, which is a symptom of their inherent strength and resiliency.

Quite accurate.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For me it's not even close. And yes I put in my full name.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I crossed out things that weren't correct and bolded the good stuff.

Your Life Path Number is 1

You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal. You assume the responsibility to be the protector and provider for those you love. You demand respect and attention and become irritated and even domineering when important things do not go your way. You need to feel in command of important undertakings, and resist supportive roles. You seek the forefront and the limelight. You are exceptionally creative and original and possess a touch of the unusual. Your approach to problems is unique and you have the courage to wander from the beaten path. You can be impatient with your shortcomings and those of others. You are very concerned with your status and foster the appearance of success and self-satisfaction. The need to appear well off propels you to strive for growth, success and the finer things of life. You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and the over-concern with appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control you could become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent. You perform best when you are left to your own devices. Ideally you should own your own business and be your own boss. Hold fast to your life's dream and work with the determination you possess to realize it. You can become overly stressed by your driven nature. Be careful about the food you eat and maintain an exercise program you enjoy. Competition sports are often a healthy outlet for a person with your drive, particularly sports involving running and swimming. Don't let pride and overconfidence be your masters. Remember, your talents and abilities are a gift from a higher source, which should promote gratitude and humility, rather than pride and conceit. More often than not a person with a 1 Life Path will achieve much in life as long as the drive, creativity, originality and pioneering spirit are fully employed!

....Three cheers for numerology.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm a lifepath 9 on the ninth page. It must be fate.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've been thinking about death path numbers.

Message for details.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Life Path Number is 3

You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression. Many writers, poets, actors and musicians are born under the 3 Life Path. You are witty, possess a gift for gab, and savor the limelight. Your talent for the expressive arts is so abundant that you may well have felt drawn to becoming an artist while still very young. Your artistic abilities can only be developed, however, through discipline and commitment to the true development of your talent. Commitment, concentration and hard work are the only means of bringing forth your talent. Thanks to your gift for self expression, you can be the life of the party, and the center of attention. However, you could easily squander your talent by becoming a social butterfly. Your creativity is the gift that can give you the comfort and luxury you desire, but not without continual focus and discipline. You are optimistic and possess the resilience to overcome many setbacks. You are socially active, popular, and inspire people with your sunny "happy go lucky" attitude. You can be generous to a fault. Many people born under the 3 Life Path have difficulty handling money because they can be disorganized and not particularly serious about their responsibilities. You are emotional and vulnerable. When hurt, you withdraw into a cloud of silence, eventually emerging from your reticence with jokes and laughter that cover up your true feelings. You can become moody and cynical when depressed. You can succumb to sarcastic remarks, which can be painful to those around you. When used positively, your talent for self expression can be a great inspiration force in the world, uplifting others, and bringing much success and happiness to you.
Oh yes, yes.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your destiny is that of a healer. You will find yourself wanting to help others any way you can. Your will be the child who brings home stray and injured animals. Your will be adored for your loving soul. Your tendency to look for the weakest to help can be a negative influence in your life. When finding your mate you may be overly attracted to someone who needs your help, rather than someone who would be the best match for you. Ideal Job: Parent
Everything 100% true, especially the bolded.

You are a leader and a builder of communities. You have a hidden strength which brings people together and unites them under a similar purpose. You have the potential to leave behind some massive footprints in the annals of time.

And finally, my hidden karmic passion....

You have a natural ability to produce peace and harmony.

Kerik_S

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Life Path Number is 6

You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need and will frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on. Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life. You are naturally balanced. Therefore, you are well equipped to support and ground others in times of trial. It is in your nature to take on responsibility -- you often fill the void left by others -- and do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well deserved reward. You try to maintain harmony within the family or group, balancing and fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection, and understanding to children. You are generous, kind, and attractive. You are often admired even adored which baffles you. You are humble and yet you carry a deep pride. You move well and gracefully, but will have to work to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round. When young, you must be careful not to chose partners for the wrong reasons. Do not let sentimentality influence your decision, especially those involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but must learn to discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by your care. After all, it is in your nature to be attracted to the weaker brothers and sisters among us. The temptation and the danger for you is to think of yourself as the savior of the world, carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders. You are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and performing arts. However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make a success in a number of artistic fields. You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and support you need.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Why stop at the number itself?

Your Life Path Number is 4

Your destiny is that of a builder. A builder of community, of business, of family. You will be a hard worker often siding with the safe, practical and safe choice. Your sense of the proper way things must be done can cause you some issues. You will have to work harder than most to be open minded to other ways of doing things. Ideal Job: Construction.

On the face of it, not terribly accurate. But hey, maybe I can make it gel.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Life Path Number: 5

"Your destiny that that of curiosity. You will spend your life always looking for the next great thing, traveling, meeting people, and indulging in all aspects of life. You will have to be careful not to overindulge and your free spirit will often hold you back from starting a career earlier in life than your peers. Ideal Job: Teacher"

meh, I don't really see it

Birthday Number

"You were born with the gift of intuition. You will have a sharp mind and keen insight and be seen as a visionary. You will find yourself often distracted by the happenings around you, but if you can fight the distractions you can become a great healer and teacher."

Not really

First Challenge

"Your challenge during this phase of life is to become more settled. Make a family and a career a priority for yourself. Save money for the later years in your life, travel less, spend money on fine dinners and expensive toys less. Your main challenge is to cut back on luxury spending and to establish a more settled life for yourself."

Don't care about family or career, don't want those. I guess I should cut back on spending my money on stupid things, but those things aren't luxurious

The rest of the challenges aren't relevant to my life and won't be for another decade so I won't bother posting them.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Life Path Number

Your destiny pulls you in the direction of independence, both in life and in the work force. You are strongly driven with high morals making you an excellent boss and strong member of your household. You should be careful of becoming too aggressive or violent as these traits can appear when the respect you feel you deserve is not given. Overall you can accomplish much in your life. You have the determination to do so. Ideal Job: Self employed business owner

Birthday Number

You are a painter, you are a sculptor, you are an artist. You are sensitive but generous and understanding of the world. Your commitment to everything you do will have positive effects on your life.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Life Path Number - 6

Your destiny is that of a healer. You will find yourself wanting to help others any way you can. Your will be the child who brings home stray and injured animals. Your will be adored for your loving soul. Your tendency to look for the weakest to help can be a negative influence in your life. When finding your mate you may be overly attracted to someone who needs your help, rather than someone who would be the best match for you. Ideal Job: Parent
>Not really true. I'm not proactive on my efforts to help people, and not something I really care for unless my help is asked for explicitly. I am not overly attracted to those who need my help... I'm the one who needs help if anything. ;P

Birthday Number - 13

You are the perfect mix of idealism and practicality. Being able to gain strength from these seemingly opposite traits will help you in life as long as you do not let their competing dynamics distract you.
> what does this even mean. now its just lying to me. I'm not practical in any sense of the word. Even if I was... "Perfect Mix" would not be how I'd describe it.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well idk... :shrug:

Life Path Number

Your destiny is that of a truth seeker. Your mind is very logical and intellectual.You will be great with facts and trivia. You will like solitude and be attracted to jobs where you can work alone. You must be careful, as your comfort with solitude may make you seem unavailable to others for friendship. You may become suspicious of the world if you do not take the time to leave the comfort of your own surroundings from time to time. Idea Job: Detective

Birthday Number

You are logical and rational. A detective would be an ideal job for you. That or any profession in the sciences, where facts rule over emotion. You may find emotional situations hard to understand.

1st Challenge
Your main challenge here is to become less concerned about other people's feelings and expectations of you. Many negative emotions will flood over you over this challenge, jealousy, spite, hatred, just to name a few. Gaining control over these feelings and accepting your life as your own will help you with this challenge.

3rd Challenge
Your challenge here is to work on your personal self, you as an individual as opposed to your race, religion or nationality. You will face many situations where your own moral beliefs will conflict with that of the crowd. You main challenge at this stage is to learn how and when to stand up for your personal beliefs and not just go with what others want.

1st Pinnacle
Your will be at your peak artistic level during this period. Your artistic desires should be nurtured and strengthened during this time. This will be an emotional time in your life as well, using those emotions in your artistic doings will only help you excel in both dealing with your emotions and help you grow as an artist. You will have to be careful to not get too lost in the world of emotions. Try to keep a foot in the world of logic.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL

Birthday Numbers

Life Path: 4
Birthday: 24

Your Challenges

1st Challenge: 3
2nd Challenge: 2
3rd Challenge: 1
4th Challenge 1

Your Pinnacles

1st Pinnacle: 9
2nd Pinnacle: 1
3rd Pinnacle: 1
4th Pinnacle: 7

Your Periods

1st Period: 3
2nd Period: 6
3rd Period: 22

Personal Numbers

Personal Year: 9
Personal Month: 2
Personal Day: 7

Name Numbers

Expression: 8
Desire: 1
Personality: 7
Balance: 6
Subconscious: 5
Passions: 9

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I literally only checked this thread to see if it was started by an ENFP :D :D :D

I took it out of curiosity and got 6.

I suppose it's true, I am usually the one in the crowd who stands up for/helps someone while everyone else ignores the situation. Although I've always thought of myself as more of a warrior/protector than a healer. "I do not have a gentle heart" -Daenerys Targaryen.

I noticed that my third and fourth main challenge (which happened to be the same thing) is creepily accurate.

Your main challenge here is to become less concerned about other people's feelings and expectations of you. Many negative emotions will flood over you over this challenge, jealousy, spite, hatred, just to name a few. Gaining control over these feelings and accepting your life as your own will help you with this challenge.

I care way too much what people think. I always have, and it's probably my biggest flaw.

Hmm. Maybe the New-Age hippie ENFPs are onto something. I did get an equally accurate tarot reading once.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Life Path Number: 9

Your destiny is that of the idealist. You will have a strong urge to be the good deed doer and you will be loved and admired for it. Your quest for the better world will always be a part of you. You should be careful not to let your idealism get the better of you. Your expectations may never be met, do not let this lead to disappointment and depression, instead use it as motivation for even greater accomplishments later in your life. Ideal Job: Philosopher

Atomic Fiend

Life Path Number

Life Path Number: 4

Your destiny is that of a builder. A builder of community, of business, of family. You will be a hard worker often siding with the safe, practical and safe choice. Your sense of the proper way things must be done can cause you some issues. You will have to work harder than most to be open minded to other ways of doing things. Ideal Job: Construction

Birthday Number: 22

You are a leader and a builder of communities. You have a hidden strength which brings people together and unites them under a similar purpose. You have the potential to leave behind some massive footprints in the annals of time.

If anything, I'm the complete opposite of my life path number. What the life path means is what I'm supposed to attain in this life. People have varying degrees to which they struggle to meet their life path number, sort of like the North Node in astrology. For me, it's going to take an almost 180 degree turn to make this change in order to fulfill this life path thing. I have difficulties with practicality and organization, which seem like very heavy Capricorn traits, just like what my North Node is under. In other words, I have to set up a more Je-like routine if I supposedly want to succeed in life, but enough to where it fits my extreme Pe spontaneity. One step at a time, just one step at a time.

Also the leader thing is not true in the sense of me bringing people together. I hate telling others what to do, but I hate being told what to do as well. I do best when I am doing things for myself. But I like the last sentence there. :D

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Life Path Number Is 9

You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find much satisfaction. You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than the minute details. You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit into your larger plans and take over the areas you find uninteresting. The person with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of people. Instead, they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. They are the true egalitarian. You are imaginative and creative, especially at harmoniously arranging the beauty already potential in the environment. These abilities can lead you into such fields as interior decorating, landscape art, and photography. But because of your strong social consciousness, you can be an effective politician, lawyer, judge, minister, teacher, healer, and environmentalist. Vocations that require self- sacrifice and have a clear social impact are common among 9s. You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it. But rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and accept its natural limitations. You have a controlled enthusiasm and the ability to finish what you start. A key to your personality is the necessity of sacrifice. You have to learn to let go of material possessions and relationships, the inherent lesson being that holding on too tightly to anything causes pain. Money comes to you through mysterious or unexpected ways: inheritance; the benevolence of someone who was inspired by your work; or a lucky investment. Conversely, if you pursue money for its own sake, after giving up on your larger dreams, you're likely to find yourself empty handed. The most successful and satisfying road for a nine is giving, sharing, and sacrificing for a larger goal without expecting anything in return. Your greatest chance at success is to tie your personal fortunes to an endeavor that makes the world a better place for others. Very often, this turns into a highly successful and lucrative enterprise, providing amply for you and your family. Your life rests on the axiom that the more you give, the bigger your reward. You are romantic, but your love is more impersonal. You tend to be focused on your dreams. When you are not in harmony with your true nature, you can fall to moodiness, or become aloof, and withdrawn. You can become timid, uncertain, and ungrateful, putting the blame for your troubles on others or the world. You have a gift for examining your life objectively, and at some distance. Be honest with yourself. By openly facing your shortcomings, as well as your strengths, you develop equilibrium. You are thus able to love and better understand yourself and all of life.

Not very sure it applies to me but still fun to read ;)