• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you Neurotic?

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
27 Anxiety - 48 Awkwardness - 23 Neuroticism

You are so well adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry about you.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
You know, I *really* hate this thread title.

I keep reading it as "Are You Necrotic?"

I sincerely hope not!

I already lost an arm and a leg in real estate.

*ba dam bum*

:rofl1:

:huh:

Whhhhaattt?? Don't look at me like that! You started it!

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Your Score: The Dork

You scored 40 anxiety, 53 awkwardness, and 41 neuroticism!
You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

Last edited:

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
Your Score: Well-Adjusted
You scored 13 anxiety, 48 awkwardness, and 30 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

bai_lin83

You scored 13 anxiety, 14 awkwardness, and 48 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.

:headphne:

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Dork

You scored 42 anxiety, 60 awkwardness, and 27 neuroticism!

You aren't particularly anxious, and you don't count things--but you do notice sometimes that you don't exactly fit in. Polite people would call you an eccentric, but you truly are The Dork! And proud. Just because you feel a little awkward at parties doesn't mean you're not happy with yourself and fairly relaxed.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and perhaps feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

carlymueller

MBTI Type
INFP
Your Score: The True Neurotic (how did I know this was coming?)

You scored 59 anxiety, 71 awkwardness, and 57 neuroticism!

Congratulations, you are The True Neurotic, you nail-biting, conflict-avoiding worrier, you. You're plagued by self-doubt and anxiety, which makes social activity hard--even though you may be well-liked, you feel under a storm of silent criticism. It doesn't help that people give you funny looks for organizing all your pens by color or sharpening your gnawed pencils to a delicate point.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably organization, fanatic obsessions (can you recite the entire first LOTR movie?), repetitive mantras, constant checking, or orderly rituals.

EsoteriEccentri

MBTI Type
INFP
Your Score: The True Neurotic
You scored 74 anxiety, 67 awkwardness, and 54 neuroticism!

Congratulations, you are The True Neurotic, you nail-biting, conflict-avoiding worrier, you. You're plagued by self-doubt and anxiety, which makes social activity hard--even though you may be well-liked, you feel under a storm of silent criticism. It doesn't help that people give you funny looks for organizing all your pens by color or sharpening your gnawed pencils to a delicate point.

Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.

Your high awkwardness score implies that you are socially inept, probably stick out from the crowd, and feel uncomfortable in large groups of people, such as at parties.

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably organization, fanatic obsessions (can you recite the entire first LOTR movie?), repetitive mantras, constant checking, or orderly rituals.

Me? Organized?

cheap

MBTI Type
F00D
You scored 70 anxiety, 87 awkwardness, and 67 neuroticism!

aha, the OCD is a little... too hyperbolic though. :p

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Your Score: The Dork
You scored 43 anxiety, 51 awkwardness, and 47 neuroticism!

heart

heart on fire
You scored 27 anxiety, 46 awkwardness, and 28 neuroticism!

I think my score would go up and down based on my stress level though. Some questions aren't broad enough. My friend's party would not make me freak, I know almost all the people there!

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
You scored 27 anxiety, 60 awkwardness, and 7 neuroticism!

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
You scored 4 anxiety, 14 awkwardness, and 32 neuroticism!

mt1166926887.jpg

cheers,
Ian

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Perhaps I'm being neurotic, but I think if you posted a link you might get a few more responses. ;)
I thought the same thing exactly: where is the link? But of course she knew Athenian would provide it. ;)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Almost accurate, except for the anxiety score. It should probably be a bit higher.

You scored 27 anxiety, 28 awkwardness, and 27 neuroticism!

Last edited:

ygolo

My termites win
Your Score: Phobic
You scored 56 anxiety, 39 awkwardness, and 45 neuroticism!

You don't seem to be particularly neurotic, but you certainly are Phobic. You are a nervous person, with fears, worries, and doubts--but, unlike a true neurotic, these don't manifest themselves visibly. You manage fine in social situations, despite underlying nerves--the best advice I can give you? Chill!

Your Score: Phobic
You scored 56 anxiety, 39 awkwardness, and 45 neuroticism!

You don't seem to be particularly neurotic, but you certainly are Phobic. You are a nervous person, with fears, worries, and doubts--but, unlike a true neurotic, these don't manifest themselves visibly. You manage fine in social situations, despite underlying nerves--the best advice I can give you? Chill!

Is it me, or are OK Cupid tests too cutsy to answer sensibly? I would have prefered to skip most of the questions because all of the choices were ridiculous.

I own a cell-phone but I don't talk on it all the time. Nor am I afraid of phone calls.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Is it me, or are OK Cupid tests too cutsy to answer sensibly? I would have prefered to skip most of the questions because all of the choices were ridiculous.

I own a cell-phone but I don't talk on it all the time. Nor am I afraid of phone calls.

Yeah, although it was pretty easy to guess what scores each answer would give, so I just ignored the actual wording and picked the appropriate score.

You scored 51 anxiety, 18 awkwardness, and 27 neuroticism!

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My scores

Your Score: Well-AdjustedYou scored 27 anxiety, 9 awkwardness, and 24 neuroticism!

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ

Funny: that question was actually one of the rare ones for which one of the answers was really like me. I wouldn't go anywhere without my cell phone and yet I *am* afraid of phone calls...