• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Engineering Purity Test

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your Engineering Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 50 of 62 questions, making you 19.4% engineering pure (80.6% engineering corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 846 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 55.2%.
The first submission for this test was received April 12, 2000.

http://www.ductape.net/~electric/purity.html

:D, They even knew about Murphy's Law those naughty buggers, I was tho missing the question if you wear something like in the below image, cause that's the identification mark for german engineers haha:

323_c247999b.jpg

P

Phantonym

:laugh: Nice and easy test.

Your Engineering Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 0 of 62 questions, making you 100.0% engineering pure (0.0% engineering corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 39%, based on a comparison of your test results with 846 other submissions for this test.

Why, yes, I am an English major. :smile: Why doesn't the button work? It could at least redirect you to something remotely funny. :rolli:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You answered "yes" to 20 of 62 questions, making you 67.7% engineering pure (32.3% engineering corrupt).

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You answered "yes" to 13 of 62 questions, making you 79.0% engineering pure (21.0% engineering corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 846 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 55.2%.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
44% pure :)

I stretched a couple of the questions slightly though.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
"Do you ever find yourself getting angry at management/liberal arts majors because their degrees have no redeeming value to society?" Hahaha.

I just hated them because their courses were so easy.

I can't decide how to take the test, like now or then. I'm not very engineering minded after being a stay at home mom for the last 12 years :O.