• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interactive Test on YouTube

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I found this test fairly... interesting ;)

Certainly a different format, but I thought that the results were very accurate.

Take it, already!

Abraxas

Permabanned
All the colours have the same description. Quirkology is the coolest. That means I'm the same all the time, my core never changes, even if I happen to like yellow today and green tomorrow. Insightful.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These are things that fit in on almost anyone and how they, or shall I say we, perceive ourselves. Whether it's reality or just us making stuff up to comfort ourselves.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
LOL - it's the same result for every color. Thought you'd outsmart me, Trepidation?

Bonafide FAIL.

epic_fail.jpg

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
LOL - it's the same result for every color. Thought you'd outsmart me, Trepidation?

Bonafide FAIL.

Eh. Take from it what you will, but yes, one of the reasons I posted it was to see if anyone fell for it. :devil: