• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Prototype Thread (Test My Awful Super-Short Test, and Give Feedback!)

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I got INFP. I liked the sentences and their dichotomous musings...

B

brainheart

I got ESFP, thanks to the last question. I get frustrated by other people moving slowly, or when I am stuck with slow people and have to watch them do things slowly. Or when I'm stuck with others doing nothing. But when I am by myself, which is most of the time, I am very slow. So that was confusing for me.

But I also hate it when others pressure me to speed it up, so I don't know. It seemed like it was worded strangely, or perhaps not the proper question to ask.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First answer: avoiding "expected" interpretations, and simply accepting the surface details for what they are."

Second answer: "...the need to fit in with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself."

Third answer: "...I typically feel pressured by too fast a fast pace."

Last answer: "...I'm focusing on the surface details, considering things as they present themselves as and just letting go."

And I've got ISTP, but if I answer the other one answer to the last question, I get INFJ.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ENFP, but I'm somewhere between the two answers on the last question, so I got INFP by changing it. Best version so far.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Impressed. There seemed to be a bit too much extraneous verbiage (i.e. could be written more clearly, maybe an INTJ could help you in that area)
......but by jove it WORKED!
INTP! :nice:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
ENTP

Nice test, except the grammar is sorta wonky.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'm stuck on ISTP mode.
I have figured out why, though: I think that, to get "F" instead of "T," I would have to choose: "I feel more torn between the values I hold dear in my heart, and the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for." I don't feel torn about that at all. If expectations of me conflict with my values, then I will always choose my personal values. Or, to be more specific (which is how I prefer to communicate), I am a pacifist and am opposed to all war. If someone expected me to work full-time and cut out that freelance journalism business and the only job available was to do public relations for a defense-related business, well, that job isn't going to happen. I don't feel conflicted about that at all.
So I chose "...the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself." That does seem to be a choice that I do feel more torn about making. Do I want to connect with others, which I like, or enjoy my tertiary Ti function, which is fun, too? (aargh! decisions!)

Last edited:

VagrantFarce

I'm stuck on ISTP mode.
I have figured out why, though: I think that, to get "F" instead of "T," I would have to choose: "I feel more torn between the values I hold dear in my heart, and the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for." I don't feel torn about that at all. If expectations of me conflict with my values, then I will always choose my personal values. Or, to be more specific (which is how I prefer to communicate), I am a pacifist and am opposed to all war. If someone expected me to work full-time and cut out that freelance journalism business and the only job available was to do public relations for a defense-related business, well, that job isn't going to happen. I don't feel conflicted about that at all.
So I chose "...the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself." That does seem to be a choice that I do feel more torn about making. Do I want to connect with others, which I like, or enjoy my tertiary Ti function, which is fun, too? (aargh! decisions!)

maybe you're an istp?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I honestly don't ever feel conflicted by my values or "what I'm expected to uphold and take accountability for." It doesn't seem like a dichotomy. The values that I have don't EVER really conflict in that way at all.

The wording there is a bit awkward too, since I don't often really think of my values. But eh, I'm probably just weird. I only have a few that I can think of that I really draw the line on in situations, and they're related to people only.

And yeah I chose the ISTP option as well.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
As a less significant side note, the forum uses MM-DD-YYYY format, while the OP times updates by DD-MM-YYYY. I think it'd be a little easier to understand the update time if it was more consistent with the forum standard.

Also, with the new wording, I get a result of INTP.

*mini seal of approval here*

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
your tests keep giving me ENFJ!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I got ENTJ both times (there was a result I was equally torn by, but neither of those answers changed the type I got). This pretty much makes sense, since I get to be pretty ENTJ-ish at work. Since I spend most of my days working.. :D

And babylon it's because you're a Feeler. Get over it. :D