• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's My Style (Home & Decor)

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
old_world.jpg

Your style is Old World, New Way

Deep, rich and regal but muted for a time-worn effect. Finishes are distressed, woodwork is rough-hewn. A lived-in but luxurious old world.

Yeah, I quite enjoy antiques. Here are some of my choices:

a7.jpg
a12.jpg
a10.jpg

a7.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Took it the first time, I got Asian Zen.

When I put in a couple things I liked as well, I got Old World new way the second time.

P

Phantonym

Your style is Crafted Simplicity

Simple shapes and strong lines. Fine craftsmanship mixes with natural materials.

Exactly. :)

KDude

Your style is Mid-Century Mod
Open, airy, organic spaces, all about form and function. Sophisticated and sleek yet approachable, alluring. My home is Mid-Century Modern

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
old_world.jpg

Deep, rich and regal but muted for a time-worn effect. Finishes are distressed, woodwork is rough-hewn. A lived-in but luxurious old world.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Your style is Vintage Sophistication
Nostalgic, retro, somewhat unconventional. Pieces with character and history make my home truly unique. Retro and Art Deco work in my home.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your style is Asian Zen
Clean, natural and serene with pops of red. Perfect for creating a peaceful atmosphere. Asian and Feng Shui work in my home.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Your style is Crafted Simplicity

Simple shapes and strong lines. Fine craftsmanship mixes with natural materials. Arts & Crafts, Mission and Shaker work for me.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Your style is Sleek and Streamlined

All about space and shape. Contemporary, rounded lines combine with neutral elements and bold color. I like a contemporary design style.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Your style is Mid-Century Mod
Open, airy, organic spaces, all about form and function. Sophisticated and sleek yet approachable, alluring. My home is Mid-Century Modern.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your style is Romantic
romantic.jpg

Elegant yet relaxing. Luxurious fabrics, soft colors, fresh florals. Appeals to all the senses and sets a warm mood. My home has Romantic style.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your style is Spanish Inspired

Hand-woven textiles, vivid colors, stout furniture grounded by earthy textures and rich history.
Rustic and warm, my home is my hacienda.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your style is French Country
Rustic, casual and welcoming. Cheerful combinations of deep, rich colors. Full of natural materials and handcrafted flair. My home is French Country.

I'm the only one with my results? :laugh:

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Nostalgic, retro, somewhat unconventional. Pieces with character and history make my home truly unique. Retro and Art Deco work in my home.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your style is Romantic

Elegant yet relaxing. Luxurious fabrics, soft colors, fresh florals. Appeals to all the senses and sets a warm mood. My home has Romantic style.
---

Not surprised with this result.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your style is Sleek and Streamlined

All about space and shape. Contemporary, rounded lines combine with neutral elements and bold color. I like a contemporary design style.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
Your style is Classic Casual

AKA Transitional. A mix of contemporary and traditional. Usually updated, graceful, enduring.
------

Right. Good test.

F

figsfiggyfigs

THIS is reallly cool.. I love home/interior design stuff. i'm gonna have the best home ever one day!!! It's one of my goals :)

Deep, rich and regal but muted for a time-worn effect. Finishes are distressed, woodwork is rough-hewn. A lived-in but luxurious old world