• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

BBC Gender Test

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got a -50, typical female score. :coffee:

EDIT: Took it again & realized I didn't read the instructions right (because I often don't read instructions - is that male or female? :D)
Got -25, so still female, but not so bad on the 3D rotation.

Angles
Your score: 14 out of 20

If you scored 13 - 17: You found this test neither hard nor easy. This suggests your brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability.

Spot the difference
Your score: 14%

If you scored between 0 - 33%: You may have more of a male brain.

Hands
You said your right thumb was on top
when you clasped your hands together.
Right thumb on top: This suggests the left half of your brain is dominant. Some scientists believe that if you are left brain dominant, you would be more verbal and analytical.

Empathising
Your empathy score is: 12 out of 20

Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20
Women in general are better at empathising.

Systemising
Your systemising score is: 9 out of 20

Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20

Eyes
Your score: 7 out of 10
If you scored 7 - 10: Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category.

Fingers

Your ratios came to:
Right Hand: 0.95
Left Hand: 0.95

Average ratio for men: 0.982
Average ratio for women: 0.991

Men generally have a ring finger that is longer than their index finger, which gives them a lower ratio than women, whose ring and index fingers are usually of equal length.

Faces
Your choices suggest you prefer more masculine faces.

3D shapes
Your score: 5 out of 12 

Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12

Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12

If you scored 0 - 6: Twice as many women as men score in this category. Previous studies suggest that those with a female-type brain or with an arts background fall into this range.

Words
Your score: you associated 14 word(s) with grey and you named 13 word(s) that mean happy.

Average score for men: 11.4 words total
Average score for women: 12.4 words total

If you produced 6 - 10 words: Most people in this range have a female-type brain.

Ultimatum
If you had to split £50 with someone, you said you would demand £25

Last edited:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I scored +50, like an average man.

Angles
This task tested your ability to identify the angle of a line by matching it with its twin. This is a spatial task, which looks at how you picture space.
Your score: 15 out of 20
Average score for men: 15.1 out of 20
Average score for women: 13.3 out of 20
What does your result suggest?
If you scored 13 - 17: You found this test neither hard nor easy. This suggests your brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability.

Spot the difference
This task tested your ability to identify which objects changed position. You lost points, if you incorrectly identified objects.
Average score for men: 39%
Average score for women: 46%
What does your score suggest?
If you scored between 0 - 33%: You may have more of a male brain. Scientists say men tend to under perform in this task. The corpus callosum, the part of the brain that links the right and left hemispheres, is a fifth larger in women. This means women can process visual and other signals at the same time more easily than men. There is also a theory that oestrogen levels in women give them an added advantage in spatial memory.

Hands
You said your left thumb was on top when you clasped your hands together.
Left thumb on top: This suggests the right half of your brain is dominant. Some studies theorise that as a right brain dominant person, you may excel in visual, spatial and intuitive processes.

Emotions and Systems
This task looked at whether you prefer to empathise or systemise.
Empathising
Your empathy score is: 9 out of 20
Empathisers are better at accurately judging other people's emotions and responding appropriately. If you scored 15 and above, you are very empathic and would be an ideal person to comfort people in a time of crisis. Women in general are better at empathising.
Systemising
Your systemising score is: 12 out of 20
Systemisers prefer to investigate how systems work. A system can be a road map, flat pack furniture, or a mathematical equation – anything that follows a set of rules. A score of 15 and above suggests you're good at analysing or building systems. Men in general are better at systemising.
Scientists are keen to learn more about people who score high or low on both tests. They want to find out whether or not empathising and systemising are linked. Is a possible to make yourself more empathic?

Eyes
This task tested your ability to judge people's emotions.
Your score: 8 out of 10
Average score for men: 6.6 out of 10
Average score for women: 6.6 out of 10
If you scored 7 - 10: Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category.

Fingers
We asked you to measure your ring and index fingers. Your ratios came to:
Right Hand: 1.04
Left Hand: 1.01
It's thought that your ratio is governed by the amount of testosterone you were exposed to in your mother's womb. The ratio of the length of your index finger to the length of your ring finger is set for life by as early as three months after conception. Even during puberty, when we experience intensive hormonal changes, the ratio stays the same.
Men generally have a ring finger that is longer than their index finger, which gives them a lower ratio than women, whose ring and index fingers are usually of equal length.

Faces
This task looked at how you rate the attractiveness of a series of faces. The images you looked at were digitally altered to create slight differences in masculinity.
Highly masculinised male faces possess more extreme testosterone markers such as a long, broad and lower jaw, as well as more pronounced brow ridges and cheekbones.
Interestingly, women's preferences are said to vary across the menstrual phase. A more masculine face is preferred during the 9 days prior to ovulation, when conception is most likely. (I'm not going to ovulate in 9 days, sorry test.)
A typical 'attractive' female face possesses features such as a shorter, narrower, lower jaw, fuller lips and larger eyes than an average face.
Are you surprised at what researchers think they can learn from your answers?

3D shapes
This task tested your ability to mentally rotate 3D shapes.

Your score: 10 out of 12

If you scored 10 - 12: Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain.

Words
Doesn't count, I'm foreign.

Ultimatum
This task asked you how you would divide money.
So far on the Sex ID test, men have demanded 51.6% (£25.80) of the pot and women have demanded 51.0% (£25.50), on average.
What does your response suggest?
Sex differences are small in this task. Demanding less than 60% of the pot (ie £30) is more typically female. Demanding more than 65% of the pot (ie £32.50) is more typically male.
Scientists believe that people with lower testosterone levels tend to take fewer risks so they are probably more willing to keep less for themselves. Those with higher testosterone levels tend to drive a harder bargain and are less compromising.

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
100% male

angles: 12 out of 20
Spot the difference: 0% (!)
Hands: Left on top
Empathising: 10/20
Systemising: 12/20
Eyes: 5/10
Fingers: Right Hand: 1.11/ Left Hand: 1.11
Faces: Your choices suggest you prefer more feminine faces.
3D shapes: 12/12
Words: 5.5
Ultimatum: 20

And somehow that is 100% male?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I scored 0.. right in the middle, which is consistent with another gender test I have taken.

Angles

Spot the difference

Hands
You said your left thumb was on top when you clasped your hands together

Left thumb on top: This suggests the right half of your brain is dominant. Some studies theorise that as a right brain dominant person, you may excel in visual, spatial and intuitive processes.

Emotions and Systems

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 10 out of 20

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 8 out of 20

Eyes

Fingers

Right Hand: 1.02
Left Hand: 1.04

Faces

Your choices suggest you prefer more feminine faces.

3D shapes

Your score: 5 out of 12

Words

Your score: you associated 8 word(s) with grey and you named 5 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

If you produced 6 - 10 words: Most people in this range have a female-type brain.

Ultimatum

Windigo

I scored 25

I seemed to do fine with language and recognizing emotion, but I excelled in spatial reasoning which apparently is a more masculine trait. Must be all my hiking and science background. :)

Although my left thumb was on top, I am ambidextrous. I know I use both sides of my brain equally which is why sometimes it takes me a bit longer to reach a decision because of conflicting information reaching my consciousness at the same time.

Interesting test. Thanks Jennifer.

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
Parts of this seemed a little suspect (for instance, isn't the whole "women use more words per day than men" thing a myth?) but overall an interesting test!

Scored +50 like an average male (I'm a girl :cheese:).

Angles

This task tested your ability to identify the angle of a line by matching it with its twin. This is a spatial task, which looks at how you picture space.

Your score: 19 out of 20

Spot the difference

This task tested your ability to identify which objects changed position. You lost points, if you incorrectly identified objects.

Your score: 57%

Hands

Right thumb on top: This suggests the left half of your brain is dominant. Many studies have tried to establish whether there is a relationship between handedness and brain dominance. Some scientists believe that if you are left brain dominant, you would be more verbal and analytical.

Emotions and Systems

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 13 out of 20

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 3 out of 20

Eyes

Fingers

Right Hand: 0.95
Left Hand: 0.96

Faces

This task looked at how you rate the attractiveness of a series of faces. The images you looked at were digitally altered to create slight differences in masculinity.

3D shapes

Your score: 12 out of 12

Words (Took the instructions for this one too literally ...)

This task looked at your verbal fluency.

Your score: you associated 8 word(s) with grey and you named 7 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Ultimatum

So far on the Sex ID test, men have demanded 51.6% (£25.80) of the pot and women have demanded 51.0% (£25.50), on average.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Angles

Your score: 20 out of 20

Spot the difference

Your score: 100%

Hands

Note: Both my thumbs are EXACTLY at the same height. So I picked the answer randomly.

Emotions and Systems

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 11 out of 20

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 17 out of 20

Eyes

Your score: 9 out of 10

Fingers

Right Hand: 0.96
Left Hand: 1.02

Faces

3D shapes

Words

Your score: you associated 20 word(s) with grey and you named 16 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Note: I did it in French

Ultimatum

---

The test claims I'm neither male, and neither female.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Parts of this seemed a little suspect (for instance, isn't the whole "women use more words per day than men" thing a myth?) but overall an interesting test!

One link: Amazing Women Rock - Do Women REALLY Talk More Than Men?

Interesting, since apparently the test creators made this claim on their test (and it's not good when your own test proves your answer key wrong):

Demanding less than 60% of the pot (ie $30) is more typically female. Demanding more than 65% of the pot (ie $32.50) is more typically male.

heart

heart on fire
The finger tests asked for finger length in mm and then it only allows a min of 10 mm! well, sorry my fingers aren't that long. :huh: What did I misunderstand there?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The finger tests asked for finger length in mm and then it only allows a min of 10 mm! well, sorry my fingers aren't that long. :huh: What did I misunderstand there?

10 mm is 1 centimeter (less than 1 in)...your index/ring fingers are really that short? :shock:
:D

heart

heart on fire
10 mm is 1 centimeter (less than 1 in)...your index/ring fingers are really that short? :shock:
:D

I knew it was something moron like that on my part. It's been many, many years since chemistry class and using cm/mm. :D Thanks.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I knew it was something moron like that on my part. It's been many, many years since chemistry class and using cm/mm. :D Thanks.

haha, no problem :D

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Part 1

Angles

If you scored 0 - 12: You have more of a female brain. Scientists believe that people with a female brain find it more difficult to judge the slope of a line because they're not wired for spatial tasks. In past studies, 65 per cent of people who scored in this range were women.

If you scored 18 - 20: You have more of a male brain. On average, men outperform women in this task and those with more mathematical knowledge tend to score quite high as well. In past studies, 60 per cent of the people in this range were men.

Interestingly, men's testosterone levels fluctuate through the seasons and studies have shown that men's scores are lower in the spring, when their testosterone levels are at their lowest.

Do our cave dwelling ancestors offer us any clues about why men and women score differently on this task? Find out more.

Spot the difference

Your score: 36%

If you scored between 0 - 33%: You may have more of a male brain. Scientists say men tend to under perform in this task. The corpus callosum, the part of the brain that links the right and left hemispheres, is a fifth larger in women. This means women can process visual and other signals at the same time more easily than men. There is also a theory that oestrogen levels in women give them an added advantage in spatial memory.

If you scored between 34 - 66%: You may have a balanced female-male brain.

If you scored between 67 - 100%: Those with a female-type brain generally score in this range. Your ability to remember where objects are may serve as an advantage to you when you're trying to find your way around places. You're more capable of recalling landmarks to get from one place to another.

Find out more about our spatial abilities.

Part 2

Hands

Right thumb on top: This suggests the left half of your brain is dominant. Many studies have tried to establish whether there is a relationship between handedness and brain dominance. Some scientists believe that if you are left brain dominant, you would be more verbal and analytical.

However, these theories are debatable and leave much to be said about the small percentage of people who are ambidextrous.

Find out why right-brained people may be better fighters and artists.

Part 3

Emotions and Systems

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 0 out of 20

Empathisers are better at accurately judging other people's emotions and responding appropriately. If you scored 15 and above, you are very empathic and would be an ideal person to comfort people in a time of crisis. Women in general are better at empathising.

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 17 out of 20

Systemisers prefer to investigate how systems work. A system can be a road map, flat pack furniture, or a mathematical equation – anything that follows a set of rules. A score of 15 and above suggests you're good at analysing or building systems. Men in general are better at systemising.

Scientists are keen to learn more about people who score high or low on both tests. They want to find out whether or not empathising and systemising are linked. Is a possible to make yourself more empathic?

Some scientists claim that our empathy and systemising abilities can be traced all the way back to prehistoric times. Find out more.

Eyes

Your score: 6 out of 10

If you scored 0 - 3: Do you think you're good at judging how another person is feeling? Your score suggests this doesn't come to you quite so naturally.

If you scored 4 - 6: Your result suggests you have a balanced female-male brain and find it neither easy nor difficult to judge people's emotions.

Professor Baron-Cohen at the University of Cambridge says that people usually perform better than they expect to on this test.

Men often think a person's eyes are sending signals of desire when that's not the case at all. Find out more.

Part 4

Fingers

Right Hand: 1.06
Left Hand: 1.14

It's thought that your ratio is governed by the amount of testosterone you were exposed to in your mother's womb. The ratio of the length of your index finger to the length of your ring finger is set for life by as early as three months after conception. Even during puberty, when we experience intensive hormonal changes, the ratio stays the same.

Studies have found that men and women with lots of brothers generally have more masculine finger ratios. Find out what other things scientists think our ratios may tell us.

Part 5

Faces

Highly masculinised male faces possess more extreme testosterone markers such as a long, broad and lower jaw, as well as more pronounced brow ridges and cheekbones.

Interestingly, women's preferences are said to vary across the menstrual phase. A more masculine face is preferred during the 9 days prior to ovulation, when conception is most likely.

A typical 'attractive' female face possesses features such as a shorter, narrower, lower jaw, fuller lips and larger eyes than an average face.

Are you surprised at what researchers think they can learn from your answers? Find out more.

Part 6

3D shapes

Your score: 6 out of 12

If you scored 0 - 6: Do you find yourself having to physically rotate a map to point in the direction in which you're travelling? This might explain why you scored in the lower range in the 3D shapes test. Twice as many women as men score in this category. Previous studies suggest that those with a female-type brain or with an arts background fall into this range.

If you scored 7 - 9: In past studies, 50 per cent of the people who scored in this range were women and 50 per cent were men.

If you scored 10 - 12: Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain.

Nearly a third of men who took this test got full marks, whereas less than 10 per cent of women managed the same. Find out why.

Words

Your score: you associated 9 word(s) with grey and you named 5 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

If you produced 1 - 5 words: You are more of the strong, silent type with a male brain. You probably find it easier to express yourself in non-verbal ways, preferring action rather than words.

Women are said to use both sides of the brain when doing verbal tasks while men mainly use their left side. Studies have shown that girls develop vocabulary faster than boys. This difference in brain power is caused by levels of pre-natal testosterone. Find out more .

Ultimatum

Sex differences are small in this task. Demanding less than 60% of the pot (ie £30) is more typically female. Demanding more than 65% of the pot (ie £32.50) is more typically male.

Scientists believe that people with lower testosterone levels tend to take fewer risks so they are probably more willing to keep less for themselves. Those with higher testosterone levels tend to drive a harder bargain and are less compromising.

Men's testosterone levels fluctuate over the seasons and are at their lowest levels during the springtime. This is said to influence their bargaining power. Find out more about the role of testosterone.

alexshippee

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
Angles

Your score: 12 out of 20

If you scored 0 - 12: You have more of a female brain. Scientists believe that people with a female brain find it more difficult to judge the slope of a line because they're not wired for spatial tasks. In past studies, 65 per cent of people who scored in this range were women.

Spot the difference

Your score: 71%

If you scored between 67 - 100%: Those with a female-type brain generally score in this range. Your ability to remember where objects are may serve as an advantage to you when you're trying to find your way around places. You're more capable of recalling landmarks to get from one place to another.

Hands

Emotions and Systems

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 15 out of 20

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 2 out of 20

Eyes

Fingers

Right Hand: 0.96
Left Hand: 1

Faces

Interestingly, women's preferences are said to vary across the menstrual phase. A more masculine face is preferred during the 9 days prior to ovulation, when conception is most likely.

3D shapes

Words

Your score: you associated 5 word(s) with grey and you named 2 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

(I didn't know what to say, alright, i got nervous.)

Ultimatum

I guess I'm 25% Male.
I'm actually a Female so I was surprised.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
Angles

Your score: 16 out of 20

Spot the difference

Your score: 64%

Hands

Emotions and Systems

Empathising

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 16 out of 20

Eyes

Your score: 9 out of 10

Fingers

Right Hand: 0.93
Left Hand: 0.93

Faces

(After all, I am a straight male. To the point of being able to drool at the sight of and/or lick other males bodies from time to time. I suck at the gender roles, I know.)

3D shapes

Your score: 9 out of 12

Words

Your score: you associated 14 word(s) with grey and you named 14 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Ultimatum

All the descriptions 'n stuff are in the posts above this one.
About that, male with 50fbp. (female brain points)

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'Brain sex' differences: Sex ID test (BBC)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/results.shtml

The scale below is an indication of where you fall in the male-female brain continuum. The results are based on the angles, spot the difference, 3D shapes and words tasks.

Bear in mind that your performance may be affected by many factors in addition to gender, like age and intelligence.

Your personal brain score: 50 (towards male)

Average score for MEN who've taken this survey: 50 (towards male)

Average score for WOMEN who've taken this survey: 50 (towards female)

Part 1

Angles

If you scored 18 - 20: You have more of a male brain. On average, men outperform women in this task and those with more mathematical knowledge tend to score quite high as well. In past studies, 60 per cent of the people in this range were men.

Interestingly, men's testosterone levels fluctuate through the seasons and studies have shown that men's scores are lower in the spring, when their testosterone levels are at their lowest.

Spot the difference

Part 2

Hands

You said your right thumb was on top when you clasped your hands together.

However, these theories are debatable and leave much to be said about the small percentage of people who are ambidextrous.

Part 3

Emotions and Systems

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 3 out of 20

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 14 out of 20

Eyes

If you scored 0 - 3: Do you think you're good at judging how another person is feeling? Your score suggests this doesn't come to you quite so naturally.

If you scored 4 - 6: Your result suggests you have a balanced female-male brain and find it neither easy nor difficult to judge people's emotions.

Professor Baron-Cohen at the University of Cambridge says that people usually perform better than they expect to on this test.

Men often think a person's eyes are sending signals of desire when that's not the case at all.

Part 4

Fingers

Right Hand: 0.93
Left Hand: 0.96

Studies have found that men and women with lots of brothers generally have more masculine finger ratios.

Part 5

Faces

[This was extremely hard for me, as none of the faces were really attractive, and the choices looked almost exactly alike. Problem is, I really prefer extremely feminine faces, and these faces themselves looked masculine as it was. Ended up making slight choices, and really took time]

Part 6

3D shapes

If you scored 0 - 6: Do you find yourself having to physically rotate a map to point in the direction in which you're travelling? This might explain why you scored in the lower range in the 3D shapes test. Twice as many women as men score in this category. Previous studies suggest that those with a female-type brain or with an arts background fall into this range.

If you scored 7 - 9: In past studies, 50 per cent of the people who scored in this range were women and 50 per cent were men.

Nearly a third of men who took this test got full marks, whereas less than 10 per cent of women managed the same.

Words

Your score: you associated 4 word(s) with grey and you named 4 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

If you produced 1 - 5 words: You are more of the strong, silent type with a male brain. You probably find it easier to express yourself in non-verbal ways, preferring action rather than words.

Women are said to use both sides of the brain when doing verbal tasks while men mainly use their left side. Studies have shown that girls develop vocabulary faster than boys. This difference in brain power is caused by levels of pre-natal testosterone. Find out more .

Ultimatum

Men's testosterone levels fluctuate over the seasons and are at their lowest levels during the springtime. This is said to influence their bargaining power. Find out more about the role of testosterone.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i got a 50 towards female

Angles

Spot the difference
Your score: 43%

Empathising

Systemising
Your systemising score is: 7 out of 20

Eyes

3D shapes
Your score: 4 out of 12

Words
Your score: you associated 11 word(s) with grey and you named 9 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Angles

Spot the difference

Your score: 29%

Hands

Emotions and Systems

Empathising
Your empathy score is: 7 out of 20

Systemising
Your systemising score is: 8 out of 20

Eyes

Fingers

Right Hand: 1.03

Faces

3D shapes

Your score: 7 out of 12

Words

Your score: you associated 0 word(s) with grey and you named 6 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Ultimatum

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cool test! :yes:

Overall Result: approx. 25 in the male range

:mellow: :whistling:
A female INFP with a masculine style brain. Now that's got to be an oddity. :laugh:

Angles
Your score: 18 out of 20

Spot the difference
Your score: 64%

Hands

Emotions and Systems

Empathising
Your empathy score is: 13 out of 20

Systemising
Your systemising score is: 11 out of 20

A score of 15 and above suggests you're good at analysing or building systems. Men in general are better at systemising.

Eyes

Fingers
Right Hand: 1.02

Men generally have a ring finger that is longer than their index finger, which gives them a lower ratio than women, whose ring and index fingers are usually of equal length. Studies have found that men and women with lots of brothers generally have more masculine finger ratios.

Faces

3D shapes
Your score: 11 out of 12

Nearly a third of men who took this test got full marks, whereas less than 10 per cent of women managed the same.

Words
Your score: you associated 6 word(s) with grey and you named 7 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Ultimatum
If you had to split £50 with someone, you said you would demand £17

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Angles: 17/20
Spot the Difference: 22%
Hands: Right thumb on top
Empathising: 10/20