• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brainworks.exe - Left/Right & Visual/Auditory Quiz

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It was accurate. The only chink is really a ridiculous thing that has to do with a neurological condition that I have.
The auditory and visual centers of my brain are somehow linked, resulting in what is called "synaesthesia".
"Seeing" sound and attributing color to written words, people, things.

It cannot, however be called a disadvantage. I have an easy time learning dialects, languages and enjoy good, melodic music.
Drawbacks: I hate music that I find disruptive. Rap music, most metal, jazz and other things that do not "flow" melodically makes me feel physically sick.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Left Brain: 71.4%
Right Brain: 28.6%

Visual: 53.8%
Auditory: 46.2%

Lethe, you are strongly left-hemisphere dominant, with a balanced preference for auditory and visual inputs, a productive combination of traits.

The preeminence of your left hemisphere implies that you are organized, structured, and self-monitoring. You always start analyzing situations and problems by looking at details and then attempt to categorize those details in a very systematic way. You persevere on a theme.

Because of your balance between auditory and visual approaches, you can organize details into a pattern or you can arrange them sequentially so that you have at hand at least two alternatives which dimensionalize your organization and thoroughness.

There is no question that you enjoy a sense of control and feel that planning is important. Everything must be definite since improvisation is less easy for you. You can be reflective at times and active at others, focus on the visual aspects at some times and on the auditory qualities at others. You have the capacity to simultaneously process a great deal of information and then your tendency is to organize and categorize it as the most convenient mode of accessing it again in the future.

Your balance of sensory preferences tends to make you more perceptive than most, and your ability to organize information adds to your productive processing capabilities.
This was my profile as well. I have a hard time believing I'm strongly left brained though.:shock: