• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test my prototype (and give feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
isfp.
* Core Need: To take notice of and live in accordance with what individuals value.
* Core Contention: To be efficient, keep things organised and achieve measureable results.

* Strategy for Growth: To react instinctively moment to moment.
* Ego Defense: To follow formless, implaceable perspectives and transformations.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Vagrant: I think that your overall idea for your test is a good one, but you need to work on getting the questions to be more detailed. Once that happens, I think the test would be perfect.

VagrantFarce

Updated! :) This one is a bit more unwieldy, so don't hurt me if something breaks :(

MBTI Prototype

[edit] GRAGH! Who admins this bloody forum? I can't edit the OP now *kicks admin*

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
ISTJ this time, with INFP as second choice.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ummm...okay, now I got INTP. :shocking:

And unlike the other tests I'm not sure what each question is supposed to measure.

So...I'd say great job, but others don't seem to be experiencing the same thing. So maybe not.

I don't know which format has the most potential, but at this point I think you should just pick an approach and try to refine it, to make certain options resonate with the people they are supposed to resonate with. As long as you keep giving the tests complete overhaul after complete overhaul, you can never tell what exactly isn't working.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
My result: ESTP

My responses:
"Despite my ability or self-image, I easily ignore...
"...detaching and looking at things in a way that isn't obvious."

"I like...
"...subjecting things to analysis and figuring things out for myself."

Still needs some work, imo.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Dude, use this one:

MBTI Prototype

the forums don't let people edit the OP after a certain amount of time >.>

Ahh my bad, thanks... but the result is even more off lol...

My result: ESFP

My responses:

"I feel more torn between...
"...how things will turn out, and how things are."

"I feel more torn between...
"...the values I hold dear in my heart, and the responsibilities I am expected to take on for my community."

"When interacting with others, I feel more comfortable...
"...seeking a lot of input before making any rash decisions."

"When interacting with others...
"...I am impatient and uncomfortable with a slow pace."

:thelook:

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Um...

Got ENTJ.

I don't agree with either of the answers to the second and third questions.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dude, use this one:

MBTI Prototype

the forums don't let people edit the OP after a certain amount of time >.>

I got ENFJ, which is possible as long as its possible for an enneagram 1 sp/so ENFJ to exist (self-preservation and ENFJ seems like an odd combo).

Status
Not open for further replies.