• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test my prototype (and give feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's the question:

Are you asking about when we were young or now?

Answer for young: INTJ

Answer for now: INFP

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The latest update is pretty good. I got INFP, although the Ni option was very tempting this time around :tongue: .

I have a feeling some INFPs may test INFJ with this one though.

"Archetypal" reminds me of "primordial" which Jung uses to describe the source of Fi's original values/ideas. A lot of Fi-doms "feel" things in form of images and mood, which is why I think some INFPs question if they are Ni-dom. Of course, a huge difference is Fi evaluates and has a value system built out of these feelings. "Transform" also reminds me of "heal", which is often ascribed to INFPs also.

I think something like this hits Fi on the head (stolen from BrainHeart in another thread and cut down a bit):

Fi is understanding ourselves and our own feelings, which we may then use to make sense of other's feelings and the world, to try and heal/improve them.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shock:

should I bold the word young or something?

The FIRST question said young...but the others did not...

Anyway, INTJ. :shock:

You know what the scary thing is? I really WAS like an INTJ when I was young. Eh, what happened? :devil:

I would say I started changing my perspective mid to late 20s....then I got all touchy feely and shit. DAMN IT!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, okay, okay - here's the important question:

WHY?

Does this mean I am/was an INTJ, and now I'm just a crazy <beep>?

Does this mean I was a crazy <beep>, but now I'm my true ENFx self?

Just curious.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EH, maybe I just tested INTJ because I got testy due to the spelling errors. :yes: That's my excuse. :D

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ How much caffeine did you have today? :shock: :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eh, don't ask...but I think I'm going to bed now before I embarrass myself too much.

VagrantFarce

(UPDATE #8) Test my UPDATED prototype (and give feedback!)

New thread, because I can't change the title on the old one. Someone slap the administrator! :hi:

MBTI Prototype

Test and give feedback! :)

Last edited:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I scored INFJ on this one, which has so far been a pretty consistent score.*feels tempted to change his type*

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
INFJ. I get INFJ on a lot of your tests when I choose my 2nd set of choices, but this time I got it the 1st time around. I fooled around with my 2nd and 3rd choices, and none of them give ENTP or INTP. Your #6 prototype was the only one that gave me ENTP and INTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.