• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test my prototype (and give feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got estp this time

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I find it difficult/impossible to enjoy...getting in synch physically with whatever is happening. I'd rather conceive things on my own terms

I like.......having things organized, ensuring predictability and measuring likely outcomes objectively.

Result: INTJ :thumbdown:

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
you guys sure of your type? :(

Well, I got INTP on your first 5-6 tests. I'm maybe 90% sure. And if I'm not INTP, INTJ wouldn't be my first pick. The more I learn about the real meanings of P vs. J the more certain I become that I'm no J.

People often have quite weak functions other than their inferior, so I don't think this is a good approach. I think you were onto something good with the first versions of your test, and you could have tried fine-tuning the definitions of the dominant functions rather than changing the format entirely. They were working quite well for Ti and Ne users, maybe they would have worked better for others if you'd worded the definitions somewhat differently.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ! :)

(Is the first question supposed to test your 'inferior function'? If so, then I might have been a bit biased -- as I know that my Se is very bad)

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTP. Reading the second choice I instantly said "this is it". Was surprised to realize that I was right in that assumption. Even more surprised it ended up as INTP after just 2 questions.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This one also gives me INFJ.

P

Phantonym

Well, INFJ this time but I think it was a fluke.

I chose:

I become disorientated when I try to relinquish control of myself to my senses.

I like to connect emotionally with others.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
It gave me ISTP again. :(

My answers:

I become disorientated when I try to...
"...connect emotionally with others."

"I like to...
"...relinquish control of myself to my senses."

There needs to be a 3rd question to make the test more specific.

VagrantFarce

I can't think of a 3rd question worth adding to what's there already, though.

and maybe you are ISTP! :(

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
OK. I had to take the test twice. Suddenly, when I was describing my reasons for the first attempt, which gave me the type ENFJ, I realized that my reasoning made absolutely no sense. So I took the test again. Here are my answers and why I chose them.
I become disoriented when I have to treat things objectively and ensure outward efficiency.
Oh. That does sound exhausting and rather mechanical. I don't think that I would like that at all.
I like to relinquish control of myself to my senses. Smell. Taste. Color. Texture. Yes. That sounds good. That feels good. Like music... art... it's life and joy and the senses are everything...
So this time I'm an ISFP.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
"...relinquish control of myself to my senses."
.treat things objectively and ensure outward efficiency."
INTJ

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm having a difficult time with this test. I don't know how to take the questions at face value AND be honest at the same time. I keep thinking of different scenarios that change the context of each response. :doh:

I just tried this:
I become disorientated when I try to...
"...treat things objectively and ensure outward efficiency."

"I like to...
"...entertain imaginative possibilities."

And got INFP. D'oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.