• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test my prototype (and give feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fway

Enneagram
8w79
Took the "test" 3 times and got ISTP, INTJ, and ESTJ... mhmm. That's 2 for Te, 2 for Ni, 2 for Fi, and 2 for Se... NTJ could still be very possible.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP. with the latest update 8
intj for update 5 6 7

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I got INTP. I had a lot trouble picking an answer to the first part though...

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
INFP for the first round. I chose:
"...comparing the current situation to past experiences, to the point where my body seems to be reliving the experience." /
"...entertaining a wealth of possible choices, weaving them together to find new opportunities or interpretations."
-----------
"...weighing the situational worth or importance of everything, as I feel it should be."

ENTP for the second round.
I decided to answer the questions slightly differently. I chose:
"...finding just the right word to clearly express an idea concisely, crisply, and to the point." /
"...being responsible and taking care of other people's feelings, and for them to return the same."
----------
"...entertaining a wealth of possible choices, weaving them together to find new opportunities or interpretations."

Honestly, both options could apply to me.

For the ""I am always...." question: I am generally always both thinking about all the choices / combonations, as well as weighing the importance of things that just happened relevant to those choices and their context.

For the first question: For the answer set I chose where I got the INFP result, I do think over past experiences, but never to the point where my body is reliving them. The second option however, I do a lot. For the set I chose for the ENTP result, I do the 1st a lot, and the second only occasionally or as a "background process". I don't do it conscientiously always, but I'll feel bad if I notice someone being left out for example, and work to fit them into the conversation.

P

Phantonym

#8 gave me INFJ. I can't really relate fully to any of those options, though.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
#8 gave me ENTP, although I couldn't strongly relate to any description.

I'd like to see update #9 have more original function descriptions. There are many people here that could tell you how to make a function they can actually relate to.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Threads merged. Just post when you've updated, no need to start new threads about the same test.

VagrantFarce

let me edit the title to inform people of new updates, and I'll stop posting new threads

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Does that technique work often for you?

VagrantFarce

I can't edit the title after a certain period of time, it helps inform people that there's an update

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Oooh, that's really interesting. It seems that you want to find the auxiliary & tertiary functions first, and then offer the 4 remaining perceiving or judging functions for a dominant one! Great approach, I think. That's kind of how I type people in real life.

I got ENTP... mostly because I noticed what the test was trying to do immediately. Although that in itself points to ENTP anyway :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
INFP

I chose:

"My behaviour alternates between...
"...comparing the current situation to past experiences, to the point where my body seems to be reliving the experience." /

I am always....
"...weighing the situational worth or importance of everything, as I feel it should be."

My feedback is that I don't really alternate between any of those things in the first question. Also, in the second question, Te is so much more than just... "...having things organized, and when they are not, getting them organized." It involves efficiency, logic, productivity, monitoring of a situation, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.