• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Alpha Male/Female Test...

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
is this really what we think it means to be an alpha? be self-centered and inconsiderate? lol... want to be different, be a leader, display strength? get over yourself and put others first, selfishness is easy. something tells me whoever wrote this test has never had kids. :newwink:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
is this really what we think it means to be an alpha? be self-centered and inconsiderate? lol... want to be different, be a leader, display strength? get over yourself and put others first, selfishness is easy. something tells me whoever wrote this test has never had kids. :newwink:

Well ya know...I don't know why being an alpha in itself should be a good thing. So I don't think the attributes associated with it should necessarily be admired. You look at animals and the alpha male is simply the strongest and the most selfish one usually.

But I agree the test is either clearly a joke or the work of someone who clearly have a trouble understanding what it means to be awesome.

And I say everyone who wants to ride shotgun or drive should be part of my entourage really. I like to sit back and relax and lay down the law like that.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
Well ya know...I don't know why being an alpha in itself should be a good thing. So I don't think the attributes associated with it should necessarily be admired. You look at animals and the alpha male is simply the strongest and the most selfish one usually.

Good point, I am assuming we all consider being the 'alpha' a good thing... but aren't we on the top of the food chain because we're smarter than animals? it's no coincidence we also understand the concept of love and sharing, which is to recognize that there is enough for everyone, to appreciate what we have more than loathe what we dont, this is why we do not kill each other over food like animals.

In my mind, being a leader implies that you are taking others to a place they aren't already, and they do so by going first and demonstrating the right way. That is why I think selflessness is the mark of a true leader, because they have the deepest grasp of what they already have and set the example by giving it freely to others, which results in the greatest good among everyone.

To say selfishness is the example is to regress the intelligence we've been granted towards animalism. Clearly we have achieved more than animals, that doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I got Alpha Female, there must be something wrong with the test

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I got Alpha Female, there must be something wrong with the test

You said you'd burp, didn't you? C'mon admit it!

Good point, I am assuming we all consider being the 'alpha' a good thing... but aren't we on the top of the food chain because we're smarter than animals? it's no coincidence we also understand the concept of love and sharing, which is to recognize that there is enough for everyone, to appreciate what we have more than loathe what we dont, this is why we do not kill each other over food like animals.

In my mind, being a leader implies that you are taking others to a place they aren't already, and they do so by going first and demonstrating the right way. That is why I think selflessness is the mark of a true leader, because they have the deepest grasp of what they already have and set the example by giving it freely to others, which results in the greatest good among everyone.

To say selfishness is the example is to regress the intelligence we've been granted towards animalism. Clearly we have achieved more than animals, that doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

I got tears in my eyes after reading this. Well spoken...wait, are you an ISTP? How old are you, fiend?!

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
It just seemed to me to be a how rude are you test. I think the questions were odd to determine alpha status. Most people think rude people in restaurants are just that, rude. And perhaps ignorant.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i scored omega...i don't believe it. i'm just polite.
girl_angel.gif

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
I got tears in my eyes after reading this. Well spoken...wait, are you an ISTP? How old are you, fiend?!

sure someone wasnt cutting up onions in the other room? :newwink:

I'm 22, but I should mention credit is not mine to take for what I wrote, Jesus taught these concepts first albeit worded differently.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Omega Male

The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique. Omega Males have relations with people from all groups and carry a resourcefulness and cunning (sometimes strength) to get a job done with their own skill. This being said, an omega male can have great pride without it manifesting as "ego." (There are always exceptions.

An Alpha Male MUST absolutely be perceived by his peers as the toughest, most popular, and smartest. An Omega Male cares little for this recognition...but knows that he is all those things and more.

Alpha males must have the support of his "boys." This can be the foundation for many shallow and superficial relationships. An Omega Male needs support from time to time, but has few true friends who know him intimately and generally shuns shallow acquaintences.

Two sides of the same coin....both being very effective in accomplishing goals.
In Animals:

Two Rams are butting heads while the female watches. The winner who mates is the stongest and therefore the Alpha Male.

Wait...A third ram runs out of the woods and mates with the female while the two males are fighting. THAT is the omega male.

In Humans:

Alpha Male: John Stewart
Omega Male: Steven Colbert

Alpha Male: Team Sport Captain
Omega Male: Dedicated student/master of martial arts

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Omega Male

The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique. Omega Males have relations with people from all groups and carry a resourcefulness and cunning (sometimes strength) to get a job done with their own skill. This being said, an omega male can have great pride without it manifesting as "ego." (There are always exceptions.

An Alpha Male MUST absolutely be perceived by his peers as the toughest, most popular, and smartest. An Omega Male cares little for this recognition...but knows that he is all those things and more.

Alpha males must have the support of his "boys." This can be the foundation for many shallow and superficial relationships. An Omega Male needs support from time to time, but has few true friends who know him intimately and generally shuns shallow acquaintences.

Two sides of the same coin....both being very effective in accomplishing goals.
In Animals:

Two Rams are butting heads while the female watches. The winner who mates is the stongest and therefore the Alpha Male.

Wait...A third ram runs out of the woods and mates with the female while the two males are fighting. THAT is the omega male.

In Humans:

Alpha Male: John Stewart
Omega Male: Steven Colbert

Alpha Male: Team Sport Captain
Omega Male: Dedicated student/master of martial arts

Good stuff.:yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Beta

You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm... I didn't get a result. The quiz just laughed at me, pushed me aside, and then had sex with my girlfriend.

What does that mean? Also, how do I win her back?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Alpha 81%

No kiddin.

Why am I not surprised? ;) Anyway...

Omega

17290118702620881147.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

6% Alpha
20% Beta
87% Omega

wolfy

awsm
Omega.

"We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

In Animals:

Two Rams are butting heads while the female watches. The winner who mates is the strongest and therefore the Alpha Male.

urban dictionary