• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Alpha Male/Female Test...

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Beta

You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

The first line means I chose the perfect userpic. :happy:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Beta

You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

P

Phantonym

Omega
13% Alpha; 27% Beta; 73% Omega

Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

The test really should have an option "None of the above". :coffee:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Beta

Same as. Think it fits too. :yes:

Still, when I grow up I want to be an alpha.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Beta
25% Alpha, 67% Beta, 33% Omega.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Beta

This was the stupidest test ever. Why isn't there an option for I'll pay for my meal?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Beta

I didn't really like any of the options though.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Beta

4% alpha, 40% beta, 67% omega
(what the heck is omega?)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beta.

My answers to these questions would change significantly depending on who I am with and what mood I am in.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
^ Or just better questions.

I am Omega. :newwink:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Alpha & Omega

You scored

Alpha & Omega
How did you get this score? It doesn't even make any sense! Congratulations for being random/bat-shit insane!

Uhmm. Lol.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alpha
You scored Alpha 69%, Beta 27% and Omega 13%

Why are you taking this test? It doesn't matter what other people think, because you're awesome!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Alpha - Why are you taking this test? It doesn't matter what other people think, because you're awesome!

You scored 63% on Alpha
You scored 53% on Beta
You scored 7% on Omega

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
A75% B27% Z7%

I wonder why I took this test. ;)