• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Alpha Male/Female Test...

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I got Beta...

Whoever wrote this test has no idea what "Alpha" means. LOL! You can't be rude and obnoxios and be an Alpha... you have to put others first. That is, you have to EARN the Alpha title. At least, in the SJ world that's how it is. :rolli:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This is hilarious...I love the last line:

Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

What's even funnier than that is that I'm actually Alpha after Omega, not Beta. Two extremes, but not the middle. I'm bi-polar!

47% Omega
38% Alpha
27% Beta

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got Beta...

Whoever wrote this test has no idea what "Alpha" means. LOL! You can't be rude and obnoxios and be an Alpha... you have to put others first. That is, you have to EARN the Alpha title. At least, in the SJ world that's how it is. :rolli:

Alphas can be rude, it's true. I'm not saying they're all rude, but they can be. Invasive also.

The Beta description in this test actually seems quite SJ to me. "The Enforcer, The Right Hand Man." :yes:

T

ThatGirl

I got:

You scare the living daylights of out Alphas. You are by all definition, a GOD.

...Pretty accurate

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Omega
Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

53% on Omega
38% on Alpha
20% on Beta

Blah... the test is mistaking my laid-back nature I adopt when trying to have fun with some sort of submissive, guardian mumbo jumbo....

I can be very in tune with my own awesomeness and stay chill at the same time :cool:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah. Hot, strong and black.
Hold the sugar.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alot of great points have been made in this thread.

I think it funny to directly compare the concept of an "alpha" male/female in humans to other species, namely wolves.

Needless aggression/violence has been frowned upon by civilized people for many generations, thank God. What is not so admonished is the concept of assertiveness, or the ability of an individual to make predetermined social outcomes a reality. Those traits are necessary for anyone to live a full life, in my opinion.

There are plenty of times in everyone's life where another individual will try to exert their will on us. Most often this is in a voluntary environment, such as the workplace. The boss tells someone to do something, and they do it. That is not needless aggression, the boss is in charge, they are the alpha, and they are not necessarily the biggest and baddest person in the room.

There are times in life when someone has to be in charge. It is not always bad for thier to be a leader. Not everyone wants to be one, so we should be thankful when good ones do assert themselves and gain prominence in whatever pack they are running with.

:newwink:

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
creamer and sugar?

I lived near where she is nowadays, and remember all of my aunts and uncles laughing whenever the topic of British tea or coffee came up. Weak as a kitten, they called it.

So ya, hold the sweeteners.

:peepwall:

(There's a very nice pot brewing behind the wall, so no lasers please, blue. :ninja: )

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I lived near where she is nowadays, and remember all of my aunts and uncles laughing whenever the topic of British tea or coffee came up. Weak as a kitten, they called it.

So ya, hold the sweeteners.

:peepwall:

(There's a very nice pot brewing behind the wall, so no lasers please, blue. :ninja: )

Yeah. We stopped growing coffee here once the last Ice Age kicked in. :rolli:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alot of great points have been made in this thread.

I think it funny to directly compare the concept of an "alpha" male/female in humans to other species, namely wolves.

Needless aggression/violence has been frowned upon by civilized people for many generations, thank God. What is not so admonished is the concept of assertiveness, or the ability of an individual to make predetermined social outcomes a reality. Those traits are necessary for anyone to live a full life, in my opinion.

There are plenty of times in everyone's life where another individual will try to exert their will on us. Most often this is in a voluntary environment, such as the workplace. The boss tells someone to do something, and they do it. That is not needless aggression, the boss is in charge, they are the alpha, and they are not necessarily the biggest and baddest person in the room.

There are times in life when someone has to be in charge. It is not always bad for thier to be a leader. Not everyone wants to be one, so we should be thankful when good ones do assert themselves and gain prominence in whatever pack they are running with.

:newwink:

Never apologise, never explain! ;)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never apologise, never explain! ;)

Never would I do either!

I was just thinking out loud while eating the organs of a freshly killed gazelle... :cheese:

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Your result for The Are You an Alpha Male/Female Test ...
Omega

You scored

Omega

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It says I am the alpha and the omega? ;)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Beta

You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

:coffee: