• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interesting 14-Q Typology Test

deleted
Hey guys and girls, I updated the test a bit. It's still 14 questions. Try retaking it and compare your results.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hey guys and girls, I updated the test a bit. It's still 14 questions. Try retaking it and compare your results.

Will do.

Whaat? This is odd.

82% ENFJ
71% ESFJ
64% ISTJ
61% ISFJ

There has to be an error or something because my top result is ENFJ, then I get all of the sensing results, and then the intuitive ones are at the bottom.

Top four results of original test:
92% ESFJ
67% ESTJ
67% ENTP
67% ISFP

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Hmm...

ESTJ again.

ESTJ: 82%
INTJ: 75%
ISTP: 75%
ESFJ: 71%

INFP: 25%
ENFJ: 25%

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INTP. INFJ and ENFP tied for second place. That's not unusual for a test.

INTP 75%
INFJ 68%
ENFP 68%
INFP 64%
ESFP 64%
ISFJ 64%

G

Glycerine

ESFJ first time around.

Second time: INFJ
INTJ
INFP
ENFJ
ENFP

ESFJ vs. INFJ :shock:

deleted
I got INTP. INFJ and ENFP tied for second place. That's not unusual for a test.

INTP 75%
INFJ 68%
ENFP 68%
INFP 64%
ESFP 64%
ISFJ 64%

Your results look really Fi/Te valuing.

Strong in Ni and Fi, perhaps you're an INTP?

ESFJ first time around.

Second time: INFJ
INTJ
INFP
ENFJ
ENFP

ESFJ vs. INFJ :shock:

That's what happens when you change your answers.

G

Glycerine

haha, I don't even remember how I answered the first time tbh. I am FJ nonetheless with strong N preferences.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your results look really Fi/Te valuing.

Strong in Ni and Fi, perhaps you're an INTP?

In socionics or MBTI? I often test INTP in MBTI. I know I am an INFP though. My reasoning, while rational, is value based, and I am an emotional person internally, if not always visibly. Jung's description of introverted feeling is spot on for me.

In socionics...eh, I usually test INFp and the description fits me best overall, but INFj and INTp sound okay also. I prefer the MBTI system though.

deleted
In socionics or MBTI? I often test INTP in MBTI. I know I am an INFP though. My reasoning, while rational, is value based, and I am an emotional person internally, if not always visibly. Jung's description of introverted feeling is spot on for me.

In socionics...eh, I usually test INFp and the description fits me best overall, but INFj and INTp sound okay also. I prefer the MBTI system though.

I feel the same way as you I think. That's why I'm wondering if you could actually be an INTP with strong Fi. Most INTPs highly value Fi in themselves actually, as the hidden agenda. I've always tested really high in Fi, sometimes the highest. Just ask BlackCat. I'm an "internally" emotional NT, not always an externally emotional one. I think there is a major difference between INTPs use of Fi and INTJs use. INFPs don't even value using it. Also the primary function of Ni deals with much use of imagination and inherent impressionism, instead of looking at the external realm for abstractions. So I'd say you probably value Ni and Fi. Of course if you go by basic MBTI rules, and Fi, you would be an INFP. But most INFPs in this system are INFPs in my idea of typology (Ni Fe), and you might not be one of them. You might be an INTP, and you definitely seem like an Fi valuer.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel the same way as you I think. That's why I'm wondering if you could actually be an INTP with strong Fi. Most INTPs highly value Fi in themselves actually, as the hidden agenda. I've always tested really high in Fi, sometimes the highest. Just ask BlackCat. I'm an "internally" emotional NT, not always an externally emotional one. I think there is a major difference between INTPs use of Fi and INTJs use. INFPs don't even value using it. Also the primary function of Ni deals with much use of imagination and inherent impressionism, instead of looking at the external realm for abstractions. So I'd say you probably value Ni and Fi. Of course if you go by basic MBTI rules, and Fi, you would be an INFP. But most INFPs in this system are INFPs in my idea of typology (Ni Fe), and you might not be one of them. You might be an INTP, and you definitely seem like an Fi valuer.

haha....I'm confused. You're saying I'd be INFP in MBTI, but INTp in Socionics? That's possible. Sometimes I think my functions combined just mimic other functions. Like Ne + Si mimics Ni, and Fi + Te mimics Ti.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
This is an interesting test.
I got INTP, which I have never gotten on a test before. In most cases, I usually get ENTP.
Hmm...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i got esfp....don't agree with that. i'm curious as to what that means though.

Picture3-1.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
actually...looking at that...why did i not score enfj? scored 68% on that and 90% higher than peers...more so than esfp...don't get it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTJ

ENTJ - The Strategist, Mobilizer

Extroverted Logic, Introverted Intuition
You can test your friends and then read about your relationships with them:
Click here for descriptions of how you relate to the other types

Not organizing and not problem solving is hard for me. I am most comfortable in the idea development stage—the push for putting things together, new solutions, and improvements to take us to the next step. I have several dimensions I work in.

My focus has always been on finding what’s preventing us from doing what we need to do. If it’s lack of confidence or motivation, the solution is building that. If it’s lack of skills, it’s building skills. If it’s rules or other inhibitors, I work to eliminate those. I value people, but I am quick to judge their value to the system and quick to judge my personal desire to be involved with them. I stand off if they don’t meet my standards quickly, which can make me hard to know, and I think I am unwilling to get into other people’s motivations.

My response to making a mistake is, “Did you learn anything? If so, great, it was worth it, and don’t make the same mistake again.” This kind of critiquing is easy for me, and I admire—and like to have around me—people who have a real, genuine concern for others and who see the positives. But then there is a time when I sit back and say people have to get on board with the way I see things because it’s the right way to go. It took me a while to learn the value of cutting people some slack. Although I appear to dominate, when people get to know me, I really don’t. I let them do their own thing. With people I judge as friendly or want to get to know, I open up quickly, although I don’t actually go out and do things to make others like me.

I respect wisdom and kindness and competent, knowledgeable people who are willing to share with others. I won’t buy into anything just because the person who says it is the leader. It has to make sense to me—consistent and free of contradictions. If it’s a plan, I have to believe it’s doable. If it’s a philosophy, it must match mine from the outset. I think integrity means keeping one’s word and sticking to my espoused principles even when it’s easier not to. Honesty is important.

I really value progress, learning, and knowledge and have an intense need to know things. Probably this is where I get myself into a lot of projects because it is the opportunity to try something new. I tend to over research, and I have an innate ability to handle a great number of diverse things almost simultaneously. I can watch TV and finish a project and read a magazine all at the same time. I think I don’t know how to relax. I can sit down and actually go through and identify the problem and gather alternatives and do a mental brainstorm by myself to come up with different alternatives. I force myself to see if I am not looking at something disjointedly or parochially before I come to a conclusion. And I try to look at the small things in order to look at the big picture, just using plain logic and connecting the dots to prognosticate what the likely outcomes are. Often the first conclusion was the right one anyway.

I actually believe you can do anything if you set your mind to it and are willing to pay the price. I will ask myself if I am willing to pay the price.

I tend to push to get the job done, sometimes without regard to others’ feelings, and I hate repeating myself. Listening is a problem for me because I have probably already thought out things thoroughly, done my homework, and reached an answer before I even get to the stage of presenting it to other people. Similarly, I may get upset with others’ behavior, but it is almost never personalized, which can be a drawback because then I haven’t considered what caused the behavior and if I should make some kind of reconciliation.

I am my own worst critic. I want perfect achievement of myself, and sometimes I have a fear of suddenly waking up and being known as someone who doesn’t really know anything.

I love to discover new approaches and really prefer creating and beginning things, organizing projects and programs, and then teaching someone else how to do them and handing them off. Although if someone has a better idea, then let’s go with it, and if the system’s values and mechanisms line up for me, whoever the leader is, then I guess I am probably one of the most loyal. Probably my goals are patience, wisdom, and discipline—wisdom to focus on the right priorities and correct decisions and patience to take the time to listen.

The questions are far to subjective, often they went into a direction, I'ld never take.

But its a nice effort you went thru and most basic ideas to the questions are good. Just try to shorten em out a bit, for normal people.

The type description is very good.

V

violaine

I was equally split on one question with the result that I tested INTJ or INFJ depending on which option I picked. Accurate for me.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Good test. In the past, I've found that 33 questions or more is the magic number for accuracy. I didn't game the test and just picked the answers I liked most, and still got INFP. Thanks for creating the test.