• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interesting 14-Q Typology Test

GatorGirl

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Interesting... This one said I am I... first I I have ever been assigned INTJ

deleted
Ah, "what order"... :doh: I should go to sleep.

Based on your example:
Judging -> Thinking -> Introverted -> Intuitive

Okay, that speaks more "Te" leading. I know I can never be sure, but that's my best guess based on that question. Try retesting and looking at both the top and bottom results if you want to.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP

You scored 67% on ISFJ, higher than 79% of your peers.
You scored 58% on ISTJ, higher than 63% of your peers
You scored 58% on ISFP, higher than 76% of your peers.
You scored 83% on INFP, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored 67% on INTP, higher than 78% of your peers.
You scored 58% on ENFJ, higher than 72% of your peers.

67% on ISFJ! Thats crazy! :shock:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Both ISFJ and INFP are Ni valuers actually. Ni/Se. So ISFJ is FiSe

Oops. Wow, I read that wrong. I thought she got INFJ as a result. Disregard my comment please.

I really should go to bed now. :p

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Wow, I got ESTp! :D

ESTp 83%
ESFp, ENTp 67%
ESFj, ENFj, INFp, ISFp 58%
ISTj, ISFj, ENFp 50%
ENTj,ESTj 42%
INTj, INFj 33%
ISTp, INTp 25%

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you think you can take my 14-Q typology test? I'm interested to see your results.
Sorry; I had looked at the page before, and when it said "Socionics"; I just said "meh...". But anyway:

INTJ - The Conceptualizer, Director
Introverted Logic, Extroverted Intuition

Your Analysis

You scored 33% on ISFJ, higher than 12% of your peers.
You scored 42% on ESFJ, higher than 55% of your peers.
You scored 42% on ISTJ, higher than 20% of your peers.
You scored 67% on ISFP, higher than 90% of your peers.
You scored 50% on ESTJ, higher than 70% of your peers.
You scored 25% on ESFP, higher than 8% of your peers.
You scored 50% on ENFP, higher than 59% of your peers.
You scored 67% on ISTP, higher than 93% of your peers.
You scored 58% on INFP, higher than 53% of your peers.
You scored 42% on ESTP, higher than 23% of your peers.
You scored 58% on INTP, higher than 60% of your peers.
You scored 67% on ENTP, higher than 85% of your peers.
You scored 25% on ENFJ, higher than 7% of your peers.
You scored 75% on INTJ, higher than 90% of your peers.
You scored 33% on ENTJ, higher than 16% of your peers.
You scored 67% on INFJ, higher than 87% of your peers.

deleted
Oh, it's not really contemporary Socionics. Its based on the system of Socionics though, but it correlates with MBTI.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Okay, a good test I think, however my problem is likely that I have never been able to relate fully to a Socionics description.

My first test I scored ENTP, followed by ISTJ, INTJ, INTP respectively, with ESTJ in last.

On retest I scored INTP, followed by ISTP, INFP, ENTJ with ESFJ in last.

Any analysis could be helpful.

deleted
Well this format is Socionics influenced, but it's not supposed to correlate with contemporary Socionics more than it's supposed to with MBTI. If in your original results, answers of which were thought through and honest, you received ENTP, but retook and answered differently and got much different results, then I don't really know what to say. I would generally go with the first test.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I took the first test rather hastily, the second was a bit more thorough. However on your old test, in that other thread, I had ILE at 74% followed by ILI and LII at 73% and 71%, respectively.

Most of my difficulty comes from not relating to the ILE's involvement within the environment as much as the descriptions illustrate, however not relating at all to the ILI's quadra description. I tentatively just go with LII in order to preserve function order, however I think socionic Ni does most of what MBTI Ti does.

I do think it's a good test and better than the T/F test though.

deleted
Thank you. Yeah, if you're into contemporary Socionics, this isn't the test for that. It seems like you relate more to Ni and the INTP if you took it the second time more thoroughly and relate to the description. I wouldn't largely consider the other test, as it is bound to give you a quasi-identical style result, such as INTJ or ENTP, instead of INTP, which I think is incorrect.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
ISFP - The Composer, Producer

Probably I’m the happiest when things are just a little different everyday. I don’t want to commit to any particular way to be. I want to be able to be a lot of ways. In my mind, I am peacefully assimilating myself to a lot of different situations, flowing easily between them all. Most people don’t understand there’s a lot going on inside. It’s always different, and if it’s not always different, it’s no fun.

When I’m someplace, doing something, I’m really there. The whole experience is related to that time and place. And people only see the part of me that is with them that day. That’s who I am for that day, but little do they know that tomorrow I might be different.

I’m reserved when I first meet people, but I am friendly, warm, and outgoing once I’ve gotten to know someone. I really enjoy listening to people, hearing other people’s stories and learning about them. I remember a lot of the details. I ask a lot of questions and like the challenge of recognizing where people are coming from and why they might be coming from that perspective. I love the give and take of conversations. I really feel thrilled and excited learning from that intellectual energy combined with that emotional energy. It gives me a sense of the person. In any situation, I love the give and take, the playfulness and energy, the excitement and a little bit of competition, a little bit of one-upsmanship. But when it becomes abrasive and people personally attack others, I’m offended.

I have a lot of interests and I can get interested in one thing, and then something else comes along and that looks fascinating. I enjoy using the skills that I do have, and they’re varied. I’m always on the lookout for something that uses my skills and abilities, that will give me variety and still be stimulating and let me have a mission with people. In my best jobs, I was connecting with people and problem solving and often using tools, adapting equipment or techniques.

My nature is when things get to a crunch, I’ll make something happen that will make it all right. I just know that I can do that and will do that. I love solving people problems.

But part of me shivers if someone tells me their expectations of me, even if they’re expectations I have for myself. I need the freedom to be able to change my mind or direction. I like to get a feel for what they’re looking for and then just make it happen and hope they enjoy it. And don’t ask me how I did it because I have a difficult time communicating that. It’s whatever moves me at the time. I probably don’t even remember half of what I’ve done. I can spin around doing nothing and then spend two minutes and get something done. It’s a whole process that I can’t communicate, because it’s not something that can always be written down on paper—because when I’m doing it, I’m enjoying it. It’s like I’m in a different world. It’s not a task to me—it’s a creative outlet.

I enjoy family and friends. I enjoy being with them and doing things with them—developing that relationship, bonding with them. I carry through with my commitments and I’m a very responsible person. Deep friendships are important to me, but not too many.

When I am angry I get quiet. Others don’t know though, that’s the problem. Because it’s not an external, visible reaction—it’s more passive, turned inward. I’m trying to think it through to figure a way to get my point across so they understand because I wouldn’t want to attack somebody. That’s something about me, that noncommunication, or withdrawal.

I like recognition. It’s very important to get complimented soon after an accomplishment. If something goes unnoticed or unrewarded, it doesn’t have the immediate impact that I want. I’ve been learning my own positive self-talk. I tend to be a workaholic at whatever it is I am doing. You might say I’m a perfectionist. I want people to be impressed with my performance. I don’t want anyone to be unhappy with my performance so I continue to perform, and that is kind of a driving force. It has been a constant struggle to not overdo it. I need a positive environment to work in and I need the people I’m working with to support me.

Most of the statements clearly describes who I am :)

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Now that was interesting. I scored as an ESTJ. I've never scored as anything but ISTJ before.

Perhaps this is because I generally score higher on Te than Si? (Cognitive function tests, I mean.) And I do know from experience that I use quite a bit of Ne as well. Interesting, nonetheless.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cool test, though maybe my brain was a little out 'cause the wording of some of the questions threw me.

INFP- 75%
ISFP- 67%
58%- INFJ, INTP
50%: ESFJ, ENFP, ISTP, ENTP, ENFJ, INTJ
42%: ISFJ, ESTJ, ESFP, ESTP, ENTJ
ISTJ- 33%

I'm not entirely acquainted with socionics, so I can't really comment much. From what I remember from the descriptions, I think Fe and Ne stood out to me, followed by perhaps by Fi and some Si and then Ti. I know I'm not Se for sure. But I don't really get how the functions are supposed to work together yet.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Hmm, a trend I'm noticing with just a passing glance is that a lot of Is are testing as their E counterparts on first try. I don't know if you've explained the primary differences between your hybrid system here vs. contemporary socionics/MBTI, but it seems like Is might be following their function orders...then getting extraverted results so their primary axis is relatively preserved.

deleted
Actually, there have been a lot of introvert results, just not as many on this forum :/

Plenty of ISTJ results, I assure you. There are currently more ISTJ results than ESTJ (about 66%-70% more actually) and I think this is due to Ti dominants being a primary "internet" type, most of them are males.

The I/E spectrum is as balanced and fair as I could make it (14 questions though, only 14). However say if someone were to get SiTe, or TeSi, combination of values, and fit better into a J lifestyle, then they might automatically fit into extroversion because E is also the primary lifestyle of that type. SiTe is a P type. They might not be traditionally outgoing or high energy (because these are correlations, not requirements), but there is a focus on Te over Si, because P functions are more difficult to focus on and use toward everything with the J lifestyle. It might not be the exact Si function you are used to, but an ESTJ traditionally has some similarities there, versus an ISTJ who doesn't value Si in my opinion. ISTJ and INTJ have dominant Ti.

I also wanted to let everyone know that the lowest scores don't matter unless there is a tie-breaker. Because there are naturally more adjustments to the bottom scores when the top ones are closer, and visa versa. I wish I could fix this, but it's how the test scores on this host. There is certainly nothing wrong with the host though.