• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interesting 14-Q Typology Test

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
First: You scored 68% on ENTP, higher than 79% of your peers.
Runner up: You scored 64% on INTP, higher than 71% of your peers.

close, but no cigar

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
INFP - The Harmonizer, Clarifier

Introverted Intuition, Extroverted Ethics

I have a very internal focus. I think I look at myself through other people’s eyes, but sometimes I can lose touch with how things work for me. Then I can get introspective, going very deep and staying there, not coming out too quickly or easily. Somehow I find it very difficult to put into words and communicate the things that really matter to me. Most people don’t have the foggiest notion about what goes on with me.

I like harmony and seek consensus and do well with the deep issues. My values and the things that are important to me often feel outside the mainstream in the sense that I feel impinged upon and uncomfortable with so much of what goes on. I’m too private to push my values on to other people, but I am convinced that one ought to be congruent in their own life if they are going to expect congruence from others. In a sense I hold other people to that standard, and I worry about my own incongruities, inconsistencies, and contradictions. Groups can be hard. I can put myself in the group process so rapidly and so completely, and it’s important not to get sucked in. I need to be predictable about what I believe.

I am a global thinker and I like to learn interactively. My thoughts need to be connected with some person or value. On reflection, don’t all thoughts have to be connected to something? I feed new information into other things I’ve read and my thoughts, and I can have a marvelous time just sitting with ideas. And I like to discuss or write things because I seem to have a lot in my head and I’ve got to get it out. I love bringing together different eclectic ideas and seeing what’s similar. I like to have my own ideas, hear others ideas, and have ideas challenged, bantering back and forth. Chitchat has no interest for me. I tend to do a lot of mental rehearsal and play in problem solving, and the fun part is figuring out how to do something. Motivation comes when something has real meaning or value for me, and while I enjoy ideas I don’t like having my values challenged.

For me, asking questions is just a different form of being quiet, a way to explore an inner thought stream or check out of reality and back into my thoughts. Sometimes I chuckle at myself that there is really no sequential way that I work though tasks.

I have always trusted my intuition, even before I was aware of it. I enjoy talking to people. It’s interesting to learn about them, where they’re coming from and how they invent their reality. And I have an innate talent for reading between the lines—to hear what hasn’t been said—and a sense of what needs to be said and done. I tend to form impressions right away about people, and most of the time I feel pretty good about my impressions but sometimes I am way off. At least if the people have good intentions, I can relax.

I enjoy seeing people enjoy who they are, and I get a lot of joy helping others discover that they have value. Being able to help someone in their darkest hour, to communicate across differences and find common ways of working together, that is very satisfying because then there is a real sense of closeness and acceptance and a genuine pursuit of helping people heal and achieve their goals. I hold on to relationships even though we may go long periods without seeing each other, and I cherish those long associations.

I’m concerned about how others feel when they are around me. Lack of honesty or ethics or integrity in interactions—when someone is saying one thing but doing another—really puts me off. So does when someone doesn’t honor, or accept as valid, my communication or feeling as I try to talk to them about something that matters to me. And I don’t need to talk about myself. I don’t enjoy it. Sometimes I’m frustrated trying to communicate, and sometimes a metaphor or a joke or a story is a way to effectively express myself so what I’m saying can be heard by someone who hears or experiences things differently.

I don’t know what I am going to do next, but I trust in myself that something will come in as a new idea, with challenge and inner meaning. Whatever it is, it will be right. Although I would never actually say it, it feels as though I am grounded in the very being of who I am when I talk like this.

You scored 57% on ISFJ, higher than 59% of your peers.
You scored 32% on ESFJ, higher than 22% of your peers.
You scored 61% on ISTJ, higher than 69% of your peers.
You scored 68% on ISFP, higher than 83% of your peers.
You scored 7% on ESTJ, higher than 2% of your peers.
You scored 43% on ESFP, higher than 33% of your peers.
You scored 39% on ENFP, higher than 19% of your peers.
You scored 36% on ISTP, higher than 14% of your peers.
You scored 93% on INFP, higher than 99% of your peers.
You scored 54% on ESTP, higher than 46% of your peers.
You scored 61% on INTP, higher than 63% of your peers.
You scored 50% on ENTP, higher than 32% of your peers.
You scored 64% on ENFJ, higher than 82% of your peers.
You scored 50% on INTJ, higher than 38% of your peers.
You scored 39% on ENTJ, higher than 24% of your peers.
You scored 46% on INFJ, higher than 29% of your peers.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I had my boyfriend take it for me and he got INFJ! I was surprised.

heart

heart on fire
Your result for The Socionics Typology Test ...

INTP - The Designer, Theorizer
Introverted Intuition, Extroverted Logic

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Your result for The Socionics Typology Test ...

ESTP - The Promoter, Executor
Extroverted Sensing, Introverted Logic

You scored 29% on ISFJ, higher than 6% of your peers.
You scored 46% on ISTJ, higher than 28% of your peers.
You scored 39% on ISFP, higher than 12% of your peers.
You scored 36% on ESTJ, higher than 31% of your peers.
You scored 43% on ESFP, higher than 34% of your peers.
You scored 39% on ENFP, higher than 19% of your peers.
You scored 29% on ISTP, higher than 6% of your peers.
You scored 57% on INFP, higher than 46% of your peers.
You scored 75% on ESTP, higher than 91% of your peers.
You scored 46% on INTP, higher than 32% of your peers.
You scored 71% on ENTP, higher than 86% of your peers.
You scored 57% on ENFJ, higher than 67% of your peers.
You scored 43% on INTJ, higher than 24% of your peers.
You scored 61% on ENTJ, higher than 80% of your peers.
You scored 25% on INFJ, higher than 2% of your peers.

I knew I'm mistyped.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Eeeek. I got ESTP. I am sure that's not right.
I may be mistyped but these results seem a bit strange. There were words that I didn't like, such as "assumed," "symmetrical," "obscurity"... This test probably could be tweaked a little.

ISFJ Distribution
You scored 46% on ISFJ, higher than 33% of your peers.
.ESFJ Distribution
You scored 43% on ESFJ, higher than 44% of your peers.
ISTJ Distribution
You scored 57% on ISTJ, higher than 59% of your peers.

ISFP Distribution
You scored 43% on ISFP, higher than 18% of your peers.
ESTJ Distribution
You scored 54% on ESTJ, higher than 65% of your peers.

ESFP Distribution
You scored 68% on ESFP, higher than 84% of your peers.

ENFP Distribution
You scored 50% on ENFP, higher than 45% of your peers.

ISTP Distribution
You scored 46% on ISTP, higher than 39% of your peers.
INFP Distribution
You scored 39% on INFP, higher than 13% of your peers.
ESTP Distribution
You scored 86% on ESTP, higher than 98% of your peers.

INTP Distribution
You scored 43% on INTP, higher than 25% of your peers.
ENTP Distribution
You scored 68% on ENTP, higher than 79% of your peers.

ENFJ Distribution
You scored 39% on ENFJ, higher than 25% of your peers.
INTJ Distribution
You scored 39% on INTJ, higher than 18% of your peers.
ENTJ Distribution
You scored 50% on ENTJ, higher than 52% of your peers.

INFJ Distribution
You scored 29% on INFJ, higher than 4% of your peers.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I got INTp. Of my results 13/16 fell in the 39-61% range. The EFJs being around 30 and INTp at 71.

I can't really say whether I am INTp or INTj in socionics. Both descriptions are partially correct and partially wrong for me.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
You scored 71% on INFP, higher than 78% of your peers.
You scored 61% on ENFP, higher than 74% of your peers.
You scored 61% on INFJ, higher than 64% of your peers.
You scored 57% on ESFP, higher than 64% of your peers.
You scored 57% on ISFJ, higher than 60% of your peers.
You scored 57% on ENTP, higher than 52% of your peers.
You scored 50% on ENFJ, higher than 50% of your peers.
You scored 54% on ISFP, higher than 47% of your peers.
You scored 54% on ESTP, higher than 47% of your peers.
You scored 54% on INTP, higher than 47% of your peers.
You scored 50% on INTJ, higher than 38% of your peers.
You scored 46% on ISTJ, higher than 28% of your peers.
You scored 39% on ENTJ, higher than 24% of your peers.
You scored 36% on ISTP, higher than 15% of your peers.
You scored 21% on ESTJ, higher than 9% of your peers.