• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interesting 14-Q Typology Test

deleted
I got ENTP, 67%.

Then my top five after that were all tied at 58%:
-INTJ
-ISTJ
-INTP
-INFP
-ESTP

I'm not sure that this tells me anything useful.

Well, in my opinion, the highest percentage will have a strong advantage over the other slightly lower percentages, because the way this test works, it sort of adds points to other types when there is a fair amount of consistency in a category, and this in turn is the evidence of relativity which makes this test work in the first place. The probability would work out a little higher than it seems here. It's slightly difficult to explain in words, you would have to see the outline of my test. However I would not consider this as a "tie" for win between 6 types, but a proposed indication of Ne-Ti valuing and perceiving temperament. I think the "E" just becomes a fill-in/given that has been underplayed. I am technically speaking of what the results indicate, not to be directed at your intentions and how your actual type reflects how you answered the questions.

I got ESTP. What is scionics and how is it different?

There are a few things different, refined, and rearranged in my idea of typology. It's not exactly socionics or MBTI, but its my impression of how typology works. And the difference between ESTP and ISTP is basically that ESTPs value Se and Ti, and ISTPs value Si and Te, however they are both perceiving temperaments. This is the code at least, and my Ti, Se, Te etc doesn't refer specifically to MBTI or socionics terms as you may have read them to be. There is however a correlation of my typology impression to both MBTI and contemporary-socionics systems, specifically in the thought that I believe they are essentially the same as mine and need to be exposed that way. This test is just a emerging facility towards that goal, and yes I know it is a rather basic test.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
96% ISFP
95% INFP
78% INTJ
75% INFJ

... I've scored these types many times, good test!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Hmm interesting...

ESTJ - The Implementor, Supervisor

Extroverted Logic, Introverted Sensing

ESTJ - 75%
ISTP - 67%
INTJ - 67%
ESFJ - 67%
INFJ - 58%
ISFP - 50%
ENTP - 50%
ISTJ - 50%
ENFP - 50%
ENTJ - 42%
ESTP - 42%
ISFJ - 42%
INTP - 42%
ESFP - 42%
ENFJ - 33%
INFP - 25%

Got 3 of the letters right.

deleted
Got 3 of the letters right.

Think of SiTe (TeSi) as a personality type on its own. If one of this type lives a more perceiving lifestyle then they will naturally be more introverted, if one lives a judging lifestyle, they will naturally be more extroverted. I personally am unsure about my experiential impressions of your type, but if you scored ESTJ and not ISTJ, then the test is indicating that your result favors Te Si valuing over Se Ti. I think that introversion/extroversion isn't necessarily a dominant factor in someone's type, but it is of my opinion that if introversion was a dominant factor in your type, then the P/J axis wouldn't mean so much. I know this is all so vague sounding, but I'm only trying to explain how answering the questions you did resulted in an Si/Te valuing J type, that is naturally extroverted. It sounds socionicsy, but in my personal opinion of typology this systematic reasoning is more relevant to MBTI types. It's nothing more than a procedure.

Anyway, thanks for participating.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For the N vs. S question, I chose the N answer. Nevertheless, I still managed to get an 83 for ISTJ (!!!) of all things. As if that wasn't stunning enough, the second place (at 75%) was shared by INFP, ENFJ, and--brace yourself if you know me at all--ENTJ.

deleted
For the N vs. S question, I chose the N answer. Nevertheless, I still managed to get an 83 for ISTJ (!!!) of all things. As if that wasn't stunning enough, the second place (at 75%) was shared by INFP, ENFJ, and--brace yourself if you know me at all--ENTJ.

Just chose the answer that relates most to you, not that it sounds more N than S, but that it sounds more like you. Interesting result to say the least. Placing you as ISTJ over INFP. Though the two types do share the same values Ni-Ti. You must have related more to Fi however, because ISTJs relate to both Ti and Fi, where as INFPs don't relate as much to Fi. (My interpretation of these functions.)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Think of SiTe (TeSi) as a personality type on its own. If one of this type lives a more perceiving lifestyle then they will naturally be more introverted, if one lives a judging lifestyle, they will naturally be more extroverted. I personally am unsure about my experiential impressions of your type, but if you scored ESTJ and not ISTJ, then the test is indicating that your result favors Te Si valuing over Se Ti. I think that introversion/extroversion isn't necessarily a dominant factor in someone's type, but it is of my opinion that if introversion was a dominant factor in your type, then the P/J axis wouldn't mean so much. I know this is all so vague sounding, but I'm only trying to explain how answering the questions you did resulted in an Si/Te valuing J type, that is naturally extroverted. It's nothing more than a procedure.

Anyway, thanks for participating.

SiTe, you mean. It's a good test but I don't believe I prefer Te over Si. Si is automatic to me, it's like breathing. Te is a little less natural. I'm not extroverted either, as far as the basic difference between extroverts and introverts goes, I get tired from talking and socializing. I don't have the ESTJ characteristics either, I'm not a leader-type, nor do I like to delegate responsibility to others to provide efficiency. Trust me, I'm an I all the way.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just chose the answer that relates most to you, not that it sounds more N than S, but that it sounds more like you. Interesting result to say the least.
That's exactly what I did, and I'm sure your test is well-designed, too. Rather than blame you, I would blame the curiosities of Socionics itself.

deleted
SiTe, you mean. It's a good test but I don't believe I prefer Te over Si. Si is automatic to me, it's like breathing. Te is a little less natural. I'm not extroverted either, as far as the basic difference between extroverts and introverts goes, I get tired from talking and socializing. I don't have the ESTJ characteristics either, I'm not a leader-type, nor do I like to delegate responsibility to others to provide efficiency. Trust me, I'm an I all the way.

Okay, that is fine by me. The results are what are a bit wrong then, not the profile. The profile is less related to the result. So in my impression ISTP is SiTe, and ISTJ is TiSe. Just to clarify I do think this is MBTI related, I just believe that Si the ISTPs primary function, and I don't believe in the Socionics P/J switch. I don't think that is a regularly occurring thing. I think contemporary-socionics misinterprets the functions.

That's exactly what I did, and I'm sure your test is well-designed, too. Rather than blame you, I would blame the curiosities of Socionics itself.

You know how tests can be though.

deleted
67%-ESTJ
67%-ENTJ
67%-ENTP
67%-ENFP
58%-INTJ

What was your lowest result? This can be important to the tiebreaker affair, something which this test server does not automatically consider.

Frank

What was your lowest result? This can be important to the tiebreaker affair, something which this test server does not automatically consider.

Shoot. I don't recall. I think it was an isfp but I can't say for sure. I really only looked at the top five.

Retook- lowest score isfp 25%

Last edited:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Thank you. I'm not sure if you agree with that typing, but ISFJ and ESFJ have quite different values in my eyes, so there is definitely some difference in accordance to what result you will receive here.

Yeah, Fe is definitely not my dominant function. Part of the reason why I got that, I'm assuming, is because I was unsure of what to pick for quite a few answers. Also, according to your test, I'm extraverted.

Still it's a nice test and useful for people with shorter attention spans. I think I'll take it later to see what I get. :nice:

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
hi nice try i found the quiz to be verbose. difficult to grasp and questions themselves having falacious meanings. ill just try to give some specifics.

Q2 Do you prefer a more planned and orderly approach to life, having things settled and organized, having decisions made and things under control, or do you like things to be more flexible and spontaneous, understanding and adapting to the world, and staying open to new experiences and information?

i would reframe that as

Q2 Do you prefer to pre plan things or take them as they come.
A2 in the answer choice i would include an option of "both depending on the task" or i would segregate the question into two questions and ask giving an example

Q3Are you more inclined to wonder about and question the reasons behind circumstances, or do you rely more on being receptive to the reasons for things and assume the truth from experience?

I don't get this so well. whats being asked? how can you "question the reasons"? without being "receptive to the reasons" ? i need more clarity here preferably again breakdown the question into easier parts.

Q4Do you tend to delve into the obscurity and mystery of things which gives humorous thought towards potential, or do you pay more notice to trends and seeing the likely implications of things which lends toward grasping the underlying concept?

What is "thought towards potential" in the first place? leave aside it being humourous lol. Plus how can you delve into the potential of a thing without grasping its underlying concept?

So on and so forth... i found the quiz fairly taxing on my brain and could not hope to complete it without understanding the questions or removing the obscurities :D but good try:hug:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I tested as ENTJ- but I'm normally an ENTP.
From what I know about Socionics- I seem to have a lot of Gamma-ish values though..

75%: ENTJ
67%: ESFP, ESTP, INTP
58%: ENFP, ENTP, ENFJ
50%: ISFJ, ISTJ, INFP
42%: ESTJ, ISTP
33%: INTJ, INFJ
25%: ESFJ, ISFP

I usually am confident enough to know what I think people should do but I never really go around enforcing my will on anyone..

lamp

92% INTP - Introverted Intuition, Extroverted Logic

75% on ISFJ
75% on ENTJ
67% on ESFP
67% on ISTJ

50% on ENFP
25% on ESTJ
25% on ISFP
0% on ESFJ

I found some questions difficult to decide which answer fit best.