• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OCEAN Big Five Personality Test

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
The OCEAN personality test. More scientific, takes into account neuroticism which MBTI does not and is relative to the universal set taking the test based on percentiles. .:devil:

enjoy

The Big Five Personality Test

-------------------------------------------------

ENFJ 3w2
O:C:E:A:N :: 65:69:59:57:9

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm putting of schoolwork right now so I probably shouldn't take this test, I took the facebook version and got:

O: ~90
C: ~20
E: ~20
A: ~50
N: ~30

estimated me as an INTP, but I know better.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 90)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 83)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others. (Your percentile: 70)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 32)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 14)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh well, what the heck ever...here we go

Openness to experience: 16th percentile = You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.

Conscientiousness: 52th percentile = You are neither organized nor disorganized

Extraversion: 53rd percentile = You are neither particularly social nor reserved. (They should have said NOR not OR!)

Agreeableness = 32nd percentile = You find it easy to express irritation with others.

Neuroticism = 66th percentile = You tend to become anxious or nervous.

Hmm what does that mean? What's the type of a neurotic, traditional curmudgeon?

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
More or less, I've gotten:

Openness: 30%
Conscientiousness: 90%
Extroversion: 75%
Agreeableness: 50%
Neuroticism: This one fluctuates a lot. It's a long story with my deal.

P

Phantonym

O:7 - You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
C:41 - You are neither organized or disorganized.
E:1 - You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
A:57 - You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.
N:60 - You tend to become anxious or nervous.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Openness to Experience/Intellect 80
Conscientiousness 96
Extraversion 7
Agreeableness 1
Neuroticism 4

Jaguar

O=90 You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
C=64 You are well-organized, and are reliable.
E=86 You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic.
A=8 You find it easy to criticize others.
N=55 You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
guys why dont u add yur comments on the test, it would be more interesting that way :)

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You are relatively open to new experiences.(Your percentile: 75)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 2)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 59)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 4)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 37)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 5)

Conscientiousness
You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 41)

Extraversion
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 22)

Agreeableness
You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 44)

Neuroticism
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 5)

------------------------------------------

I think I'm more open than that... WTF o_O.

Every big 5 test I've taken has given me radically different results, so I don't trust it.

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
@blackcat any scientific or absolute reasons not to trust it? It seems like a step up on the mbti.