• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brain dominance test

xNFJiminy

MBTI Type
xNFJ
Balanced.

The down side to being balanced-brained is that you may sometimes feel paralyzed by indecision when the two hemispheres of your brain are competing to solve a problem in their own unique ways.
Hehe, that's a new one. My other excuses were getting old...

I wonder if balanced-brained people might find that kind of test harder. I really was in two minds about a few of those questions for a while. Had to move on to the next ones and go back to see them afresh. Or is that what it's like for everyone?

Ms. M

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, according to this test the left-handed Ms. M is left-brained, though the commentary does sound like me. "Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others. It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind."

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
Balanced.

Hehe, that's a new one. My other excuses were getting old...

I wonder if balanced-brained people might find that kind of test harder. I really was in two minds about a few of those questions for a while. Had to move on to the next ones and go back to see them afresh. Or is that what it's like for everyone?

I like that new excuse :D

I found it quite hard to decide often, but I thought back to when I had more advanced math than I do now and would get three different results on the same problems and just picked the one that seemed 'right'.

FWIW I was usually wrong :doh: I was much better at statistics where a computer would do the work :yes:

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
You are Balanced-brained

That means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain, depending upon a given situation.

When you need to explain a complicated process to someone, or plan a detailed vacation, the left hemisphere of your brain, which is responsible for your ability to solve problems logically, might kick in. But if you were critiquing an art opening or coming up with an original way to file papers, the right side of your brain, which is responsible for noticing subtle details in things, might take over.

While many people have clearly dominant left- or right-brained tendencies, you are able to draw on skills from both hemispheres of your brain. This rare combination makes you a very creative and flexible thinker.

The down side to being balanced-brained is that you may sometimes feel paralyzed by indecision when the two hemispheres of your brain are competing to solve a problem in their own unique ways.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Your score: Balanced-brained

Ha, even my brain is a natural multitasker!

Let's hear it for NF's!

ygolo

My termites win
Balanced-brained
Ygolo, you are Balanced-brained
That means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain, depending upon a given situation.

When you need to explain a complicated process to someone, or plan a detailed vacation, the left hemisphere of your brain, which is responsible for your ability to solve problems logically, might kick in. But if you were critiquing an art opening or coming up with an original way to file papers, the right side of your brain, which is responsible for noticing subtle details in things, might take over.

While many people have clearly dominant left- or right-brained tendencies, you are able to draw on skills from both hemispheres of your brain. This rare combination makes you a very creative and flexible thinker.

Naokohiro

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm balance-brained supposedly too. I'm exceptionally good at Math and Writing/English. So, maybe that's because of being balance-brained...

Liz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hi - new to forum, my first post to try it out...

Came out as balanced...the indecision part seemed right. Liz

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Balanced.

But my indecision is not particularly visible in academic settings. It's only very apparent when I have to take everyday, seemingly simple decisions, such as: asking my gf to go out because I feel like it (right brain) or not because she has to study (logical left brain)?

brazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Left brained. Said I'm good at written communication, which I can see. But then it said I'm very practical and like algebra. It lost me there.