• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Love styles test

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
100% Eros
18% Ludus
46% Storge
57% Pragma
50% Mania
71% Agape

I suppose my top three indicate passion and friendship with some "how does this fit/work/play out in real life". I feel the intense draw to someone, then rein it in with a strong need to build my knowledge of them at a healthy "distance" for a length of time.

Eros 100%

The Eros lover is characterized by passion, though a passion broader than just a physical one. The Eros lover tends to be drawn toward a preferred physical type, and thus there may be an immediate recognition or "aha" when meeting a potential love partner. This lover is intense and wants to be involved with a partner on all levels, becoming physically affectionate (and intimate), talking for hours, and learning all about the partner. The Eros lover is fully and openly "present," is self-confident and trusting, and balances intensity with an appropriate sense of boundaries.

Erotic lovers view marriage as an extended honeymoon, and sex as the ultimate aesthetic experience. They tend to address their lovers with pet names, such as "sweetheart" or "honey." An erotic lover can be perceived as a hopeless romantic. Those of other love styles may see erotic lovers as unrealistic, or trapped in a fantasy.

The advantage of erotic love is the sentimentality of it. It is very relaxing to the person doing it. The disadvantage is the inevitableness of the decay in attraction, and the danger of living in a fantasy world. In its extreme, eros can resemble naivete.

Windigo

100% Eros
18% Ludus
46% Storge
57% Pragma
50% Mania
71% Agape

I suppose my top three indicate passion and friendship with some "how does this fit/work/play out in real life". I feel the intense draw to someone, then rein it in with a strong need to build my knowledge of them at a healthy "distance" for a length of time.

This is not a bad thing. :D

Windigo

I was surprised myself I wasn't higher up on the Eros . . . I must be getting old! LOL

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
93% Eros, 25% Ludus, 75% Storge, 43% Pragma, 61% Mania, 82% Agape

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:D I like to pace myself. lol

How the heck am I the only one with 100% Eros!? C'mon!

i was 96 at least you have the pragma to balance you out...gimme some of that please...i need it.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
89% Eros, 21% Ludus, 43% Storge, 25% Pragma, 39% Mania, 57% Agape

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
86% Storge
82% Agape
75% Eros
59% Mania
50% Ludus
36% Pragma

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
89% Eros
54% Pragma
50% Storge
46% Agape
43% Mania
11% Ludus

86% Eros, 36% Ludus, 61% Storge, 50% Pragma, 71% Mania, 82% Agape

I identify strongly with parts of both Eros and Agape, so I'm happy with those results. That Mania number is disturbingly high though. :alttongue:

Eros 86%
The Eros lover is characterized by passion, though a passion broader than just a physical one. The Eros lover tends to be drawn toward a preferred physical type, and thus there may be an immediate recognition or "aha" when meeting a potential love partner. This lover is intense and wants to be involved with a partner on all levels, becoming physically affectionate (and intimate), talking for hours, and learning all about the partner. The Eros lover is fully and openly "present," is self-confident and trusting, and balances intensity with an appropriate sense of boundaries.
Erotic lovers view marriage as an extended honeymoon, and sex as the ultimate aesthetic experience. They tend to address their lovers with pet names, such as "sweetheart" or "honey." An erotic lover can be perceived as a hopeless romantic. Those of other love styles may see erotic lovers as unrealistic, or trapped in a fantasy.
The advantage of erotic love is the sentimentality of it. It is very relaxing to the person doing it. The disadvantage is the inevitableness of the decay in attraction, and the danger of living in a fantasy world. In its extreme, eros can resemble naivete.

Agape 82%
The Agape lover is the rarest type of lover. Agape is characterized by altruism, such that the partner's welfare is more important than one's own welfare, and what one can give in a relationship is more important than what one gets. Indeed, Agape has much in common with compassionate love. The idealism of Agape means that there is no one preferred physical type in a partner, and indeed, sensuality and sexuality are likely to be much less important than more spiritual qualities. Although pure Agape is unlikely to exist on the physical plane of this world, agapic qualities are extremely important as relationships encounter inevitable ups and downs.
Agapic love is self-sacrificing, all-encompassing love. Agapic lovers are often spiritual or religious people. Agapic lovers view their partners as blessings, and wish to take care of them.
Agapic lovers will remain faithful to their partners to avoid causing them pain, and will often wait patiently for their partners after a break-up. Marriage and children are sacred trusts, and sex is a gift between two people. Agapic love believes itself to be unconditional, though lovers taking an agapic stance to relationships risk suffering from inattention to their own needs.
The advantage of agapic love is its generosity. A disadvantage is that it can induce feelings of guilt or incompetence in a partner. In its deviant form, agape becomes martyrdom.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Storge..lol
Fits, particularly the part about being friends after things have died down between us.

wolfy

awsm
68% Eros, 36% Ludus, 64% Storge, 18% Pragma, 21% Mania, 36% Agape

It actually worked. Makes sense to me that Eros and Storge are highest. And the other percentages work as well.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
Agape. I learn about it since a kid, I don't know what it means at this forum. What I learn since a kid is from the right source.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
68% Eros, 18% Ludus, 75% Storge, 32% Pragma, 54% Mania, 50% Agape