• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Love styles test

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
79% Eros, 14% Ludus, 11% Storge, 18% Pragma, 46% Mania, 75% Agape

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Storge 71%

Eros 61%

Agape 57%

Heehee.
images

(Just noticed that the male has a particularly round butt.)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Love Styles Test ...
93% Eros
71% Agape
68% Storge
50% Mania
32% Ludus
11% Pragma

G

Ginkgo

79% Eros, 46% Ludus, 32% Storge, 57% Pragma, 54% Mania, 61% Agape

Beorn

Permabanned
96% Eros
82% Agape
68% Mania
50% Storge
50% Pragma
18% Ludus

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
86% Eros
82% Mania
61% Agape
29% Storge
14% Ludus
14% Pragma

i'm a maniac!!

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I find it no coincidence that everyone on this site that is sexual first is scoring high for eros love.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
89% Eros,
89% Mania
82% Agape

:unsure:

54% Storge
29% Ludus
18% Pragma

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
82% Eros, 25% Ludus, 75% Storge, 64% Pragma, 29% Mania, 57% Agape

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
71% Agape
68% Eros
61% Ludus

54% Storge
46% Pragma
43% Mania

Translation: My attention is on you right now because you really turn me on, but my eye can wander so we might end up friends since it's a crazy world out there and I don't want to be forced to kill you.

by comparison, I don't have much love of any style to give. you guys are testing in the 100, 90 & 80 percentile, I've got C - love; barely passing for love.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
How has almost every single person on this thread scored high for eros?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
89% Storge friendship
82% Eros passion
82% Pragma practical
54% Ludus game playing
46% Mania possessive, dependent
29% Agape selfless

How has almost every single person on this thread scored high for eros?

Because it's important? It differentiates romantic love from friendship? (As in it's necessary but not sufficient.)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I scored equally high on Eros and Storge.

I think this says it all, even 3 1/2 years later. I could have told you this answer without even checking this post.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Whoops, no my storge has actually sky-rocketed as I've matured.

Storge 96%
Eros 75%
Mania 75%

I think this may be because I realized more with each passing year that any love based entirely on Eros is either childish or mental.

Eros isn't love, it's infatuation or limerence. I think Eros is definitely NECESSARY FOR MOST PEOPLE WHO IDENTIFY AS SEXUAL. Eros is an aspect of relationships for most healthy, normal adults; it's part of the reason why a homosexual can't force themselves to be heterosexual and vice versa.

Either the chemistry is there or its not, and a satisfying sex life is part of a healthy relationship.

PART. PART. PART. PART.

For me the ideal relationship looks like "friends with benefits" but that's not true, and that's probably why my Mania score is high, because I expect a certain level of commitment and feel possessive or jealous feelings.

I just think any relationship that lasts also has to be a friendship. Has to.

Agape 61%
Ludus 57%
Pragma 29%

The Storge lover is someone who builds a love relationship on a strong base of friendship. The goal is: A companionable, secure, trusting relationship with a partner who is similar in terms of attitudes and values. This similarity is much more important to Storge than physical appearance or sexual satisfaction because this orientation to love is more likely to seek long-term commitment rather than short-term excitement. (S. Hendrick & Hendrick, 1992, p. 65)
Storgic lovers are friends first. Storgic love develops gradually out of friendship, and the friendship can endure beyond the breakup of the relationship. Storgic lovers choose their mates based on homogamy, and sometimes cannot pinpoint the moment that friendship turned to love. Storgic lovers want their significant others to also be their best friends.
Storgic lovers place much importance on commitment, and find their motivation to avoid committing infidelity is to preserve the trust between the partners. Children and marriage are seen as legitimate forms of their bond. Sex is of lesser importance than in some of the other love styles.

The advantage of storgic love is the level of intimacy between the partners. The disadvantage is boredom and lack of passion.
75% Eros, 57% Ludus, 96% Storge, 29% Pragma, 75% Mania, 61% Agape

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
89% Storge friendship
82% Eros passion
82% Pragma practical
54% Ludus game playing
46% Mania possessive, dependent
29% Agape selfless

Because it's important? It differentiates romantic love from friendship? (As in it's necessary but not sufficient.)

No, but I took this same test in a college classroom and only 1 other person besides myself tested high for eros.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, but I took this same test in a college classroom and only 1 other person besides myself tested high for eros.

Really? Are you sure it wasn't a far more complex and "official" version of the test then? Only one other person? I find that hard to believe, especially amongst college-aged individuals.

I tend to see Eros and Ludus as the most sexualized version of love, with Eros being romantic/committed sexual love and Ludus being a very no-strings-attached form of sexual love.

I would think that most people if they weren't asexual would have one or both somewhere near the top, even if it wasn't their main priority.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Really? Are you sure it wasn't a far more complex and "official" version of the test then? Only one other person? I find that hard to believe, especially amongst college-aged individuals.

I tend to see Eros and Ludus as the most sexualized version of love, with Eros being romantic/committed sexual love and Ludus being a very no-strings-attached form of sexual love.

I would think that most people if they weren't asexual would have one or both somewhere near the top, even if it wasn't their main priority.

Yes, it was a much more advanced version of the test.