• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Four Elements Test

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HelloQuizzy.com: The Four Elements Test

I was very close between earth and water in my score, I can relate to water and earth pretty well, but earth seems more me (that was my score).

My results-

With the element of Earth as your dominant nature, you belong to the most common elemental family. You are a calm and thoughtful person, characterized by your consistency, loyalty, and concern for others. You are dependable, punctual, and can remain stable even during the worst of conflicts. Throughout the day, you would rather set goals or practice routines (whether it’s your morning ritual or your consistency when dating different people). Other traits of the Earth element include practicality, objectivity, and a cool confidence. Professions such as accountants, security officers, emergency medical technicians, nurses, planners, and even homemakers exemplify what it means to have the Earth Personality, though you are not limited to these fields. You will bring order and careful consideration to whichever profession you choose.

Earth Personalities are the ultimate team player, and derive pleasure from the fulfillment of their obligations or taking care of those they love. Though they enjoy group activities, they cherish their one-on-one connections. Whether they know it or not, making others feel comfortable can bring much happiness to an Earth Personality, and commitment in a relationship is ideal. Being a logical element, they tend towards tradition and convention because these provide security for themselves and loved ones. Earth elements should be careful, however, not to become too consumed in their concern for others, as they may find themselves giving too much without caring for themselves. Also, they might miss out on wonderful, new opportunities due to the fact that an extreme commitment to tradition can lead to close-mindedness.

Consider doing something solely for your immediate enjoyment once in a while. Be spontaneous! Do something that might make you look like a fool and then shrug it off as a thing of the past. Also, try thinking of a hobby you used to enjoy just for the pleasure of it. Remember: not everything has to be a means to an end. Explore a little. Most importantly, be good to yourself, Earth Personality. After all, you’ll be better at taking care of others, if you can care for yourself.

All in all, you are an asset to the planet as the Earth Personality. Continue to be the friendly, faithful, and strong person that you are. The planet needs your stability to keep the other wild elements in balance.

With water as your dominant nature, you are adept at working with your senses and are a highly creative individual. You are open to new ideas and think fast on your feet, always taking the well being of others into consideration when you make a decision. You are likely devoted to making things the best they can be, and your flexibility and impulsivity open you up to try anything just to learn and grow. Professions such as artists, writers, actors, advertising professionals generally share water as their dominant element, though other careers can incorporate this element into their field. You will bring abstract thinking and a natural sociability to your work.

Water elements are prone to being highly sociable. Even if they are introverted, they enjoy investing in relationships and take time to understand the people around them. Water personalities have a unique ability to remember people’s feelings, which enables them to avoid hurting others. A sense of wonder, openness to new ideas, and hunger to learn new things are all hallmarks of the water element, along with an appreciation for art, music, and beauty. In excess, however, their natural altruistic nature can lead them to become paranoid or too devoted to others to the point that they overlook their own well-being.

If you’re an extroverted water personality, try spending some time alone once in a while. It’s not a punishment! You’ll give your brain some time to recharge. Introverted water personalities, because of your desire to learn and intense curiosity, you might overload your brain. Introverted or extroverted, it’s important to give yourself time to relax and recharge. Read a book, practice meditation (become an observer of your surroundings and your thoughts), or go for a walk. Water personalities need peace to balance out their high energy nature.

No matter what, always continue to explore the world and share your sense of curiosity with others. Your thirst for new ideas, your desire to express your feelings, your creative approach to problems, and your ability to share emotional bonds with others makes you a remarkable and inspiring person.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Water for me...

You scored 21% on Fire
You scored 70% on Water
You scored 38% on Earth
You scored 47% on Wind

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Water

23% on Fire
75% on Water
53% on Earth
30% on Wind

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ That's odd because William Blake actually wrote some stuff equating the four elements with the four basic personality functions...

Earth = Sensing
Wind = iNtuition
Fire = Feeling
Water = Thinking

So you'd think you'd be strongest in Wind!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
^ That's odd because William Blake actually wrote some stuff equating the four elements to the four basic personality functions...

Earth = Sensing
Wind = iNtuition
Fire = Feeling
Water = Thinking

Really? I've always heard...

Earth = Sensing
Wind = Thinking
Fire = Intuition
Water = Feeling

So while I am surprised by my earth score, I don't think my Water score is out of place. I don't see Water as T.

EDIT: The author seems to agree...

Water Personality - Creativity, Intuition, and Knowledge

Water is a high emotional-energy element with abstract thought processes and a creative flair for solving problems. They are sensitive to others' emotions and appreciate beauty, art, and new ideas.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Water Personality
Creativity, Intuition, and Knowledge

143690588776106848.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

68% Water
43% Wind
19% Fire
17% Earth

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Earth = Sensing
Wind = Thinking
Fire = Intuition
Water = Feeling

So while I am surprised by my earth score, I don't think my Water score is out of place. I don't see Water as T.

Water is a high emotional-energy element with abstract thought processes and a creative flair for solving problems. They are sensitive to others' emotions and appreciate beauty, art, and new ideas.

Oh yeah you're right, I had it backwards.

But that isn't how Blake defined it.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Water Personality

Water 47%
Wind 47%
Earth 45%
Fire 42%

Hmmm, i am not convinced .. You will bring abstract thinking and a natural sociability to your work. lol

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ That's odd because William Blake actually wrote some stuff equating the four elements with the four basic personality functions...

Earth = Sensing
Wind = iNtuition
Fire = Feeling
Water = Thinking

Fwiw, in many spiritual movements, Fire= actions, doing, passion etc, Water= emotions, Wind= thoughts and Earth= stability, wealth, prosperity.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Earth = Sensing
Wind = iNtuition
Fire = Feeling
Water = Thinking

Earth = Sensing
Wind = Thinking
Fire = Intuition
Water = Feeling

No, in classic temperament theory, it was

Earth=Melancholic (cold, dry)
Air=Sanguine (warm, wet)
Fire=Choleric (hot, dry)
Water=Phlegmatic (cold, wet)

In type theory, it's gotten mixed up, because of Keirsey's misconnection of the temperaments (mixing up Choleric and Phlegmatic, and then Choleric ends up as water and Sanguine as fire, etc).

In making the connection to type, also remember not only the Keirsey groups, but also the Interaction Styles correspond to the temperaments as well. Hence INFJ's having strong Earth, because INJ=Chart the Course=Melancholic. (I also see an INFP, which is very Phlegmatic, with strong water. But then there's an INFJ with strong water as well, so who knows with that one).

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Fire Personality

Energy, Strength, and Success

9143565142840700243.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

58% Fire
45% Earth
42% Wind
21% Water

Having fire as your dominant nature, means you thrive on energy. When you live a balanced life, you are likely to be strong-willed and know exactly how to get what you want. You prefer facts and figures over feelings and emotions, and you can assess yourself critically, though you prefer it that others do not criticize you. You are a strategic thinker, a planner, and a problem solver. Where others might hesitate to state their opinion, you bear a natural self-confidence that allows you to explore your full potential. Professions such as doctors, scientists, inventors, engineers, and architects share this personality trait, among others. However, you are not limited to these fields, as your strength and energy can liven up any career.

Fire personalities tend to be more interested in activities related to knowledge and thinking. Games like chess or puzzles allow them to express their natural tendency towards logic, where they are most comfortable. They relish in competition, especially physical activity that requires great strength, and are always ready for action. They are not overtly sensitive to others’ needs, but fire personalities are exciting and confident and can establish relationships if they’re careful not to come across as too aggressive or stubborn.

Try getting in touch with your emotions to balance out your personality, or maybe sit down with a friend and have a good talk where you do more listening than talking. As a fire personality, you might enjoy the sound of your own voice, but what have you got to lose if you give listening a try? You might discover new perspectives or information that will help you achieve your goals.

You are an exciting and powerful force on the earth. Your energy inspires constant change and growth in others, which brings a freshness to the environment around you. Keep living life to the fullest, keep achieving your goals, and motivate others to live fully with you!

And just if you're curious about the other elements, here are brief summaries:

Earth Personality - Stability, Compassion, and Practicality

Earth is an emotionally stable element with a great sense of practicality / logic when solving problems. They appreciate order and tradition, and are loyal / have compassion for others.

Wind Personality - Playfulness, Spontaneity, and Excitement

Wind is an easy-going, low-emotional energy element with an openness to new ideas and abstract manner when solving problems. They enjoy free and casual relationships, and appreciate spontaneity, excitement, and variety.

Fwiw, in many spiritual movements, Fire= actions, doing, passion etc, Water= emotions, Wind= thoughts and Earth= stability, wealth, prosperity.

True, this is most accurate.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Wind but high water. Dont see myself as emotion Water which is 2nd yet it seems like water has two sides one creative and on emotional and the test has me connected to the creative elements of Water.

What similarities do the other elements share with the Wind Personality?
Based on the ranking of the other three elements, the following information might give you a clearer idea of which areas of the Wind Personality are more prominent (for example: if Fire was your second-highest element, then the qualities that Wind and Fire share might be more prominent in your personality).

Earth's Relation to Wind ~ you are 15% Earth
- low emotional energy level
- calm and easy-going
- learns well from experience

Water's Relation to Wind ~ you are 53% Water
- prefers possibilities
- adventurous and open to new ideas
- enjoys creative expression

Fire's Relation to Wind ~ you are 36% Fire
- enjoys excitement and pressure
- connects with people on a level of thought
- prefers casual relationships more often than deep relationships

What are some of the differences between the Wind Personality and the other elements?
If you felt as though some of the information about the Wind Personality wasn't exactly like yourself, then here is some information about the other elements' energy levels, thinking patterns, and relationship styles that might appear in your personality.

Earth's Differences from Wind ~ you are 15% Earth
- Earth is traditional and prefers rules and order
- Earth prefers deep, committed relationships
- Earth enjoys having a plan or set routine

Water's Differences from Wind ~ you are 53% Water
- Water is excitable and emotional
- Water sensitive to other's feelings
- Water prefers to take relationships slowly or form deep bonds

Fire's Differences from Wind ~ you are 36% Fire
- Fire is energetic and excitable
- Fire can become worked up, angry, or defensive
- Fire prefers concrete facts, organization, and achieving set goals

Earth is an emotionally stable element with a great sense of practicality / logic when solving problems. They appreciate order and tradition, and are loyal / have compassion for others.

Fire Personality - Energy, Strength, and Success
Fire is an excitable, high-energy element with an appreciation for concrete facts and logic when solving problems. They strive for success and to gain respect, and connect well with others on a level of thought.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your result for The Four Elements Test ...
Water Personality

Compared to other takers
47/100 You scored 34% on Fire, higher than 47% of your peers.
21/100 You scored 43% on Water, higher than 21% of your peers.
40/100 You scored 42% on Earth, higher than 40% of your peers.
42/100 You scored 38% on Wind, higher than 42% of your peers.

Fire's Relation to Water ~ you are 34% Fire
- high emotional energy
- excitable
- deep thinker / daydreamer

Wind's Relation to Water ~ you are 38% Wind
- prefers possibilities
- open to new ideas and adventurous

Earth's Relation to Water ~ you are 42% Earth
- people-oriented and intuitive
- enjoys one-on-one company and listens well
- considerate / sensitive towards others' feelings

What are some of the differences between the Water Personality and the other elements?
If you felt as though some of the information about the Water Personality wasn't exactly like yourself, then here is some information about the other elements' energy levels, thinking patterns, and relationship styles that might appear in your personality.

Fire's Differences from Water ~ you are 34% Fire
- Fire prefers concrete facts and figures
- Fire has a structured belief / religious system and sticks to it
- Fire prefers to talk than to listen, and is less in-tune with others' feelings

Wind's Differences from Water ~ you are 38% Wind
- Wind is relaxed and carefree
- Wind enjoys casual or open relationships
- Wind is emotionally stable or even apathetic

Earth's Differences from Water ~ you are 42% Earth
- Earth prefers to stick to real, hard facts and what can be sensed
- Earth is a calm and emotionally stable element
- Earth is traditional and conventional

I think they have switched some of the characteristics. Like the "relaxed and carefree" vs "high emotional energy/exciteable". Not sure which came first, but I could see the connection to Keirsey's matching of them now.

S

Sniffles

Water Personality

With water as your dominant nature, you are adept at working with your senses and are a highly creative individual. You are open to new ideas and think fast on your feet, always taking the well being of others into consideration when you make a decision. You are likely devoted to making things the best they can be, and your flexibility and impulsivity open you up to try anything just to learn and grow. Professions such as artists, writers, actors, advertising professionals generally share water as their dominant element, though other careers can incorporate this element into their field. You will bring abstract thinking and a natural sociability to your work.

Water elements are prone to being highly sociable. Even if they are introverted, they enjoy investing in relationships and take time to understand the people around them. Water personalities have a unique ability to remember people’s feelings, which enables them to avoid hurting others. A sense of wonder, openness to new ideas, and hunger to learn new things are all hallmarks of the water element, along with an appreciation for art, music, and beauty. In excess, however, their natural altruistic nature can lead them to become paranoid or too devoted to others to the point that they overlook their own well-being.

If you’re an extroverted water personality, try spending some time alone once in a while. It’s not a punishment! You’ll give your brain some time to recharge. Introverted water personalities, because of your desire to learn and intense curiosity, you might overload your brain. Introverted or extroverted, it’s important to give yourself time to relax and recharge. Read a book, practice meditation (become an observer of your surroundings and your thoughts), or go for a walk. Water personalities need peace to balance out their high energy nature.

No matter what, always continue to explore the world and share your sense of curiosity with others. Your thirst for new ideas, your desire to express your feelings, your creative approach to problems, and your ability to share emotional bonds with others makes you a remarkable and inspiring person.

42% Fire
25% Wind
45% Earth

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
You scored 38% on Fire
You scored 49% on Water
You scored 45% on Earth
You scored 30% on Wind

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
9143565142840700243.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

58% Fire.
51% Earth.
42% Water.
17% Wind.

deleted
Earth = Sensing
Wind = Thinking
Fire = Intuition
Water = Feeling

I'm a feeler!

It's weird though, because it just seemed like a lot of the questions were dealing with feeling aspects of response. I didn't see a lot potential for thinking aspects. I usually live my life a lot deeper than what any of the questions were referring to. Anyway, I don't think the profile or questions were so accurately significant to me.

143690588776106848.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Water Personality
You scored 60% on Water
You scored 45% on Earth
You scored 32% on Wind
You scored 30% on Fire

What similarities do the other elements share with the Water Personality?

Based on the ranking of the other three elements, the following information might give you a clearer idea of which areas of the Water Personality are more prominent (for example: if Earth was your second-highest element, then the qualities that Water and Earth share might be more prominent in your personality).

Fire's Relation to Water ~ you are 30% Fire

- high emotional energy

- excitable

- deep thinker / daydreamer

Wind's Relation to Water ~ you are 32% Wind

- prefers possibilities

- open to new ideas and adventurous

Earth's Relation to Water ~ you are 45% Earth

- people-oriented and intuitive

- enjoys one-on-one company and listens well

- considerate / sensitive towards others' feelings

What are some of the differences between the Water Personality and the other elements?

If you felt as though some of the information about the Water Personality wasn't exactly like yourself, then here is some information about the other elements' energy levels, thinking patterns, and relationship styles that might appear in your personality.

Fire's Differences from Water ~ you are 30% Fire

- Fire prefers concrete facts and figures

- Fire has a structured belief / religious system and sticks to it

- Fire prefers to talk than to listen, and is less in-tune with others' feelings

Wind's Differences from Water ~ you are 32% Wind

- Wind is relaxed and carefree

- Wind enjoys casual or open relationships

- Wind is emotionally stable or even apathetic

Earth's Differences from Water ~ you are 45% Earth

- Earth prefers to stick to real, hard facts and what can be sensed

- Earth is a calm and emotionally stable element

- Earth is traditional and conventional

Fire Personality - Energy, Strength, and Success

Fire is an excitable, high-energy element with an appreciation for concrete facts and logic when solving problems. They strive for success and to gain respect, and connect well with others on a level of thought.

Wind Personality - Playfulness, Spontaneity, and Excitement

Wind is an easy-going, low-emotional energy element with an openness to new ideas and abstract manner when solving problems. They enjoy free and casual relationships, and appreciate spontaneity, excitement, and variety.

Earth is an emotionally stable element with a great sense of practicality / logic when solving problems. They appreciate order and tradition, and are loyal / have compassion for others.​

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ It looks like this test has mixed iNtuition and Feeling up as both parts of the "Water" personality.

Kind of an oversimplification if you ask me.