• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any MBTI tests that don't weigh functions or letters?

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
I was just thinking, would it really be so hard to make a test based on the overall qualities of each of the 16 types rather than the qualities of each function or letter? I'm not saying it would be as effective, but are there even any of these out there?
I'm just curious like that.. :D

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I was just thinking, would it really be so hard to make a test based on the overall qualities of each of the 16 types rather than the qualities of each function or letter? I'm not saying it would be as effective, but are there even any of these out there?
I'm just curious like that.. :D

I remember the test on Kiersey's website weighted on NT, NF, SJ, SP instead of each function or letter, and then you were supposed to look on the profiles of the types under those to figure out which one you were.

Then again, I don't like Kiersey that much... so...

It's an interesting idea, but then it seems like unless you were good at coding, you would have 16 answers to each question.

G

garbage

Jumping on this one

Turns out that I took this in February, too:

Name Date Temperament Reports
- Sep 07, 2009 Idealist (NF) View Availability/Status
- Feb 02, 2009 Idealist (NF) View Availability/Status