• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Personality Questionnaire for Kids

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
The Personality Questionnaire for Kids

The site made this beta version a while back, it's pretty interesting to read the kid's portraits.

I filled it out for myself while I was younger and got ENP (also realized that I was totally an F "back in the day"), but I figured it would also be useful to people who want to type kids for whatever reason.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yeah, I took it as if I were myself as a kid, and got ESP.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Cool. Tested three younger kids and it seemed fairly accurate: IFP, ETJ, ITP. I've been pretty sure for years that our oldest is ITJ, so did not torture test her.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I submitted questions as my younger self's personality. Yielded ITP.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think I'd done this before but I did it again and got ENP for Thing 1. I didn't do Thing 2 because he's only 4 and isn't as clear-cut as Thing 1, whom I have always thought of as an ENFP. For one thing, I think Thing 2's an introvert so he doesn't put it all out there for us to observe like his sister does. She wears it all on her sleeve, as they say.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Hmm my oldest got ISJ, I think she is either ISTJ or INTJ. I guess there could be a vague INFJ in there. I'm really not sure which one drives her yet. She is extremely imaginative but does want to follow directions. I agree Ivy, it's harder to see what is in there with her being an I.

Second got ENP. I think she is either esfp or enfp. I've been leaning toward enfp because she is a lot like mommy. But she is sooo much more interested in clothes.

My two youngest are still very young. Third one is probably F, fourth one is ES.

Last edited:

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tried this awhile ago, and got ITP, (even though I could also identify somewhat with some of the ENP descriptions).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I took this test based upon my childhood self, and I got ENP.

Therefore, I am sticking with ENFP.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting
I did it for myself (as a kid) and got esp

wolfy

awsm
I got ITP. I got ITP last time I did this too. That is interesting...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Congratulations, you scored

ISJ !

That is an Introverted Sensing Judging type.

I was pretty stereotypical ISTJ as a child, so makes sense.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ISJ. I thought that I was an ISTJ for a while.