• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Handwriting Analysis Test - very accurate (handwritingwizard)

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm, I don't know. Some things fit me well, some not as much:

Aquarelle uses judgment to make decisions. She is ruled by her head, not her heart. She is a cool, collected person who is usually unexpressive emotionally. Some may see her as unemotional. She does have emotions but has no need to express them. She is withdrawn into herself and enjoys being alone.

The circumstances when Aquarelle does express emotions include: extreme anger, extreme passion, and tremendous stress. If someone gets her mad enough to tell her off, she will not be sorry about it later. She puts a mark in her mind when someone angers her. She keeps track of these marks and when she hits that last mark she will let them know they have gone too far. She is ruled somewhat by self-interest. All her conclusions are made without outside emotional influence. She is very level-headed and will remain calm in an emergency situation. In a situation where other people might get hysterical, she has poise.

Aquarelle will work more efficiently if given space and time to be alone. She would rather not be surrounded by people constantly. In a relationship, she will show her love by the things she does rather than by the things she says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed routine because she feels her mate should already know. The only exception to this is if she has logically concluded that it is best for her mate to hear her express her love verbally.

Aquarelle is not subject to emotional appeals. If someone is selling a product to her, they will need to present only the facts. They should present them from a standpoint of her sound judgment. She will not be taken in by an emotional story about someone else. She will meet emergencies without getting hysterical and she will always ask "Is this best for me?"

People that write very large tend to be very social and friendly. It seems Aquarelle has this type of writing. This indicates a need for people and a particular natural ability to socialize and be the life of the party. Now, if Aquarelle also has specific fears (like fear of criticism or fear of trust) then she will deny she is the life of the party, because fear has overcome her natural inclination to be social. People with large handwriting tend to be effective at anything that requires interaction with lots of people. she is a people person.

Aquarelle is sensitive to criticism about her ideas and philosophies. She will sometimes worry what people will think if she tells them what she believes in. This doesn't mean she won't talk, or that she feels ashamed. It merely means she is sensitive to what others think, regarding her beliefs.

Aquarelle is talkative. She enjoys talking and socializing. She may talk when there is absolutely nothing important to say. She enjoys speaking.

In reference to Aquarelle's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Aquarelle slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Aquarelle can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Aquarelle is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. she finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Aquarelle basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, her self-perception is better than average.

Something is incomplete in Aquarelle's life. She feels frustration relating to her physical needs and desires. Somewhere in her life there is some disappointment, non-fulfillment, and interruption. This is very likely to relate to Aquarelle's sexual needs.

Aquarelle has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. She lets new people into her circle of friends. She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

I couldn't really tell if my handwriting was big or medium. Probably should have chosen medium, since that's the part that most blatantly doesn't fit me!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Official Handwriting Analysis - Personality Report

This personality profile is based on the writing of Vasilisa created at the website: Handwriting Wizard.com - Handwriting University's Official automated personality report creator based on standardized basic personality traits as taught through Handwriting University's Certification Level Program.​

Vasilisa is moderately outgoing. Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes.

Vasilisa will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad. She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between. Psychology calls Vasilisa an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." She doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her. She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Vasilisa is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions. She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Vasilisa is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to. She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Vasilisa doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Vasilisa will demand respect and will expect others to treat her with honor and dignity. Vasilisa believes in her ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. She has a lot of pride.

Vasilisa will be candid and direct when expressing her opinion. She will tell them what she thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want her opinion, don't ask for it!
:huh:

In reference to Vasilisa's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Vasilisa slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Vasilisa can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Vasilisa is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. she finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Vasilisa basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence category, her self-perception is better than average.

Vasilisa has a temper. She uses this as a defense mechanism when she doesn't understand how to handle a situation. Temper is a hostile trait used to protect the ego. Temper can be a negative personality trait in the eyes of those around her.

Vasilisa is very self-sufficient. She is trying not to need anyone. She is capable of making it on her own. She probably wants and enjoys people, but she doesn't "need" them. She can be a loner.

Vasilisa has difficulty trusting anyone. In fact, she trusts no one completely. This is a result of her trust being betrayed in the past. She has closed up, thus ceasing to allow close friendships. Vasilisa truly wants close friends and desires physical relationships, but she fears she will get hurt, again. She is lonely, yet has a crying need for close friends. This trait can cause much unhappiness. However, it can be changed.

Vasilisa is selective when picking friends. She does not trust everyone. She has a select group of people that are truly close to her, usually two or three. She is careful when choosing her inner circle of friends.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting. I would say this describes me 5 years ago pretty accurately. There are things that I am not so sure are accurate now...if you change does your handwriting change too?

I'm quite sure a very upbeat person would write differently than a not so upbeat person. Sort of like an upbeat worker versus a "what's the point" worker.

Maybe a bit flashy for the upbeat worker, maybe sloppy for the "what's the point" worker.

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
No, not accurate. There was a part about low confidence that sounded just like me, but that was pretty much it.

Luci is moderately outgoing.
No, I am not outgoing at all.

Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories.
In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others.
She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes.
No, no, no, no. I am horrible at these things, and I don't feel sympathy for real people for some reason.

Luci will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows.
Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad.
Nah...I feel nothing most of the time.

She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls
introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between.
Psychology calls Luci an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types.
Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out."
She doesn't sway too far one way or the other.
Nah.

When convincing her to buy a product or an idea,
a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her.
She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story,
yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical.
Luci is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions.
She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.
This is all SO NOT ME AT ALL. AT ALL. Or well, maybe if that story is about innocent civilian orcs getting slaughtered or something. But doesn't work for real people, at all. Seeing some charity advert about how children are starving in Africa, animals are being treated cruelly or something like that - does not move me in the least.

Luci is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically.
Uhm. Dunno.

She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to.
Well, I do that.

She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.
Meh.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are
moderate in their ability to interact socially.
According to the data input, Luci doesn't write too large or too small,
indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.
No, I am horrible at social interaction.

Luci will demand respect and will expect others to treat her with honor and dignity.
Luci believes in her ideas and will expect other people to also respect them.
She has a lot of pride.
No, no, no, no, no.

Luci will be candid and direct when expressing her opinion.
She will tell them what she thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not.
So, if they don't really want her opinion, don't ask for it!
Well, I do tend to be somewhat blunt. Unless I'm very afraid of the person.

Luci has a desire for attention. People around Luci will notice this need.
She may fulfill this need by a variety of ways depending on her own character.
I do love attention, but I don't know if people even notice it, as I am very introverted, like I said earlier. I love it when people talk about me.
Though I don't know how to react to it outwardly and that might make me really nervous, so I am torn...which is why I don't seek attention under normal circumstances. While I like it, I don't know how to deal with it.

In reference to Luci's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind.
She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things.
She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning,
but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles.
She probably gets too many things going at once.
I do. Expect I don't feel I am curious and creative enough, and I am so ashamed of it.

Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it.
She then decides what projects she has time to finish.
Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.
Not really, I'm most creative when I get, uhm, what's the world...hyper? Even though I don't really finish anything. I don't often finish stuff in normal mode either. I just generate more unfinished new project when feeling weird like that.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind.
The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode.
She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster.
Luci can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode,
she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner.
She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.
Can't say I relate to that much.

Luci's true self-image is unreasonably low.
Someone once told Luci that she wasn't a great and beautiful person,
and she believed them.
Hahahaha, that's definitely true. If someone says something negative about me,
the part of me that is mostly in control of my actions believes it, whether it makes sense or not. She will take every mistake I make to strenghten her belief that I am absolutely worthless.

A stupid, somewhat amusing example - years ago I had a friend (whom I kind of hated...) and I one time felt like making some stupid face for the hell of it. It was kind of a monkey-like face. My friend started often calling me an ape after that, in front of everyone too, and started commenting on how some sounds I was making and stuff I did made me just like an ape. I hated it so much when she did that, I had another friend then whom I liked more and she did it too. I tried to childishly avenge her by starting to call her by a name of an ugly animal, but she was not offended by it at all and just found it funny. I am ridiculous. Why did I think she would be offended by it, and why the hell was I offended by her calling me an ape? I then started to believe I look like a monkey and I still believe that. It doesn't make sense. But somehow that ridiculous, 'funny' experience that shouldn't be traumatic at all, was. So I cried writing this. Wtf..... :shock:

Luci also has a fear that she might fail if she takes large risks.
Therefore she resists setting her goals too high, risking failure.
She doesn't have the internal confidence that frees her to take risks and chance failure.
Yup.

Luci is capable of accomplishing much more than she is presently achieving.
The part of me that's influencing me writing this part now does know that.
I know that. I could do so much more if I only could get rid of that self-hating part of myself.

All this relates to her self-esteem. Luci's self-concept is artificially low.
Luci will stay in a bad situation much too long... why?
Because she is afraid that if she makes a change, it might get worse.
It is hard for Luci to plan too far into the future.
She kind of takes things on a day to day basis.
She may tell you her dreams but she is living in today,
with a fear of making a change.
True.

No matter how loud she speaks, look at her actions.
This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves.
Luci is an example of someone living with a low self-image,
because their innate self-confidence was broken.
Yes.

Luci is sarcastic.
This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt.
She pokes people harder than she gets poked.
These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.
Hmm, I don't think so.

Luci has a temper.
She uses this as a defense mechanism when she doesn't understand how to handle a situation.
Temper is a hostile trait used to protect the ego.
Temper can be a negative personality trait in the eyes of those around her.
Not really, when I get angry, I can hide it. I suppress it always, you don't see me beating up people...killing them...
I really dislike the feeling of anger, it is so...impotent. You feel so bad like you want to BEAT someone while screaming something
very irrational like "YOU DESERVE THIS" even though they obviously don't. I hate anger. Hate it.
Fortunately I don't get angry all that often.

Luci is very self-sufficient. She is trying not to need anyone.
She is capable of making it on her own.
She probably wants and enjoys people, but she doesn't "need" them.
She can be a loner.
I wish I were that self-sufficient, but I am so absent-minded I forget to do important things I really need doing.
I really wish I could live on my own someday - there is so much I would like to do but can't because I don't - but I don't know if it's possible.

Something is incomplete in Luci's life.
She feels frustration relating to her physical needs and desires.
Somewhere in her life there is some disappointment, non-fulfillment, and interruption.
This is very likely to relate to Luci's sexual needs.
Uhm, not really. I'm just puzzled as to why I don't feel sexual desire.

Luci has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust.
She lets new people into her circle of friends.
She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.
What circle of friends? :unsure: I don't have one to speak of so I don't know whether that is true of me.

Luci exaggerates about everything that has a physical nature.
Although she may not intend to deceive or mislead, she blows things way out of proportion
because that is the way she views them. She will be a good story teller.
This exaggeration relates to all areas of her material world.
Luci allows many people into her life because she is accepting and trusting.
She is sometimes called gullible by her friends.
That only really means that she trusts too many people. Luci has a vivid imagination.
Doesn't sound like me.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Wanna try but the site says it has bandwidth issues.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Working now. Mostly accurate, but not totally.

ZPowers uses judgment to make decisions. He is ruled by his head, not his heart. He is a cool, collected person who is usually unexpressive emotionally. Some may see him as unemotional. He does have emotions but has no need to express them. He is withdrawn into himself and enjoys being alone.

The circumstances when ZPowers does express emotions include: extreme anger, extreme passion, and tremendous stress. If someone gets him mad enough to tell him off, he will not be sorry about it later. He puts a mark in his mind when someone angers him. He keeps track of these marks and when he hits that last mark he will let them know they have gone too far. He is ruled somewhat by self-interest. All his conclusions are made without outside emotional influence. He is very level-headed and will remain calm in an emergency situation. In a situation where other people might get hysterical, he has poise.

ZPowers will work more efficiently if given space and time to be alone. He would rather not be surrounded by people constantly. In a relationship, he will show his love by the things he does rather than by the things he says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed routine because he feels his mate should already know. The only exception to this is if he has logically concluded that it is best for his mate to hear him express his love verbally.

ZPowers is not subject to emotional appeals. If someone is selling a product to him, they will need to present only the facts. They should present them from a standpoint of his sound judgment. He will not be taken in by an emotional story about someone else. He will meet emergencies without getting hysterical and he will always ask "Is this best for me?"
People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, ZPowers doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

ZPowers is sensitive to criticism about his ideas and philosophies. He will sometimes worry what people will think if he tells them what he believes in. This doesn't mean he won't talk, or that he feels ashamed. It merely means he is sensitive to what others think, regarding his beliefs.

ZPowers is secretive. He has secrets which he does not wish to share with others. He intentionally conceals things about himself. He has a private side that he intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in his past.

ZPowers has a desire for attention. People around ZPowers will notice this need. He may fulfill this need by a variety of ways depending on his own character.

In reference to ZPowers's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When ZPowers slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.

He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. ZPowers can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

ZPowers's true self-image is unreasonably low. Someone once told ZPowers that he wasn't a great and beautiful person, and he believed them. ZPowers also has a fear that he might fail if he takes large risks. Therefore he resists setting his goals too high, risking failure. He doesn't have the internal confidence that frees him to take risks and chance failure. ZPowers is capable of accomplishing much more than he is presently achieving. All this relates to his self-esteem. ZPowers's self-concept is artificially low. ZPowers will stay in a bad situation much too long... why? Because he is afraid that if he makes a change, it might get worse. It is hard for ZPowers to plan too far into the future. He kind of takes things on a day to day basis. He may tell you his dreams but he is living in today, with a fear of making a change. No matter how loud he speaks, look at his actions. This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves. ZPowers is an example of someone living with a low self-image, because their innate self-confidence was broken.

ZPowers is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect his ego when he feels hurt. He pokes people harder than he gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

ZPowers has a temper. He uses this as a defense mechanism when he doesn't understand how to handle a situation. Temper is a hostile trait used to protect the ego. Temper can be a negative personality trait in the eyes of those around him.

ZPowers is selective when picking friends. He does not trust everyone. He has a select group of people that are truly close to him, usually two or three. He is careful when choosing his inner circle of friends.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct ZPowers has left lots of white space on the all four borders of the paper. ZPowers fills up just the center area of the page. If this is true, then ZPowers has a particular shyness toward people and a fear of moving too fast in any direction. In some cultures, respecting people, rules, and adhering to protocol are ways of life.

The right side of the page represents the future and the left side represents the past. ZPowers seems a bit stuck in the middle, afraid to take action.

ZPowers seems to have a fear of looking bad or of crossing boundries. It will be easy to work with ZPowers on a team, because ZPowers will usually follow the rules. However, this desire to respect the boundries can often be construed as a lack of confidence and people will walk over ZPowers if he is not careful.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
CJ is moderately outgoing. Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes. CJ will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad. She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between. Psychology calls CJ an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." She doesn't sway too far one way or the other. When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her. She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Cj is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions. She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story. CJ is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to. She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue. (Yeah, but I'm a total introvert & also shy lol)

People that write very large tend to be very social and friendly. It seems CJ has this type of writing. This indicates a need for people and a particular natural ability to socialize and be the life of the party. Now, if CJ also has specific fears (like fear of criticism or fear of trust) then she will deny she is the life of the party, because fear has overcome her natural inclination to be social. People with large handwriting tend to be effective at anything that requires interaction with lots of people. she is a people person.(People person, yes. Social, no.)

CJ is secretive. She has secrets which she does not wish to share with others. She intentionally conceals things about herself. She has a private side that she intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in her past. (;))

In reference to CJ's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When C slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project. She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. CJ can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip. (Yep!)

Cj is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. she finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Cj basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence category, her self-perception is better than average. (Ehh I mean I try to be this way, but my dreams aren't particularly practical & I haven't planned a thing, just sorta making things up as I go along)

CJ is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time. (Sometimes... sorta, but I'm not viciously sarcastic. Most consider me playful :newwink:)

CJ has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. She lets new people into her circle of friends. She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people. (Yes :D)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Frosty has difficulty making decisions. Her mind changes constantly. She lives in an emotional tug of war. Frosty could be described like a thermometer. Today warm and friendly, yet tomorrow she may be distant and cold, not wanting to be close to anyone.

Some research indicates that people with a severe variety in the slant of their handwriting have an inability to tolerate sugar and are suffering the side-effects of too much sugar in their diet. If moods swings are a reoccurring issue, investigate the diet.

If Frosty encounters a situation she cannot handle she frequently pulls into herself. She feels her emotions are secure if she is withdrawn. When she has solved the problem she can be very outgoing and again need other people's companionship. Some see Frosty as very moody, but it it would be more accurate to say she has two complete personalities that she chooses depending on the circumstance. This type of person is often hard to understand because no one knows what personality she is exhibiting today. She may not be bothered by something one minute, then the next minute become upset at the same thing. It is very difficult to pin down Frosty's emotional expressiveness.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Frosty doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Frosty will demand respect and will expect others to treat her with honor and dignity. Frosty believes in her ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. She has a lot of pride.

Frosty will be candid and direct when expressing her opinion. She will tell them what she thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want her opinion, don't ask for it!

In reference to Frosty’s mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Frosty slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Frosty can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Frosty’s true self-image is unreasonably low. Someone once told Frosty that she wasn't a great and beautiful person, and she believed them. Frosty also has a fear that she might fail if she takes large risks. Therefore she resists setting her goals too high, risking failure. She doesn't have the internal confidence that frees her to take risks and chance failure. Frosty is capable of accomplishing much more than she is presently achieving. All this relates to her self-esteem. Frosty’s self-concept is artificially low. Frosty will stay in a bad situation much too long... why? Because she is afraid that if she makes a change, it might get worse. It is hard for Frosty to plan too far into the future. She kind of takes things on a day to day basis. She may tell you her dreams but she is living in today, with a fear of making a change. No matter how loud she speaks, look at her actions. This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves. Frosty is an example of someone living with a low self-image, because their innate self-confidence was broken.

Frosty is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Frosty is very self-sufficient. She is trying not to need anyone. She is capable of making it on her own. She probably wants and enjoys people, but she doesn't "need" them. She can be a loner.

Frosty is selective when picking friends. She does not trust everyone. She has a select group of people that are truly close to her, usually two or three. She is careful when choosing her inner circle of friends.

Frosty has difficulty trusting anyone. In fact, she trusts no one completely. This is a result of her trust being betrayed in the past. She has closed up, thus ceasing to allow close friendships. Frosty truly wants close friends and desires physical relationships, but she fears she will get hurt, again. She is lonely, yet has a crying need for close friends. This trait can cause much unhappiness. However, it can be changed.

Frosty has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. She lets new people into her circle of friends. She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

Frosty exaggerates about everything that has a physical nature. Although she may not intend to deceive or mislead, she blows things way out of proportion because that is the way she views them. She will be a good story teller. This exaggeration relates to all areas of her material world. Frosty allows many people into her life because she is accepting and trusting. She is sometimes called gullible by her friends. That only really means that she trusts too many people. Frosty has a vivid imagination.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Frosty has no white space or margins on a typical sheet of paper. Frosty fills up every last inch on the top, right, left, and bottom. Hmmm. If this is true, then Frosty has a very aggressive personality toward others and quite frankly lacks a bit of respect for the space and property of other people. I would be surprised if Frosty just comes into someone's home and helps herself to a drink in the refrigerator. This can be both an obnoxious personality trait and it can be assertive and effective in getting what you want. There isn't much fear of getting in trouble here, Frosty finds plenty of reasons to break the rules and get in trouble. (Okay, perhaps when she was younger, not anymore?) Basically, people with no margins are a handful.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Sacrophagus uses judgment to make decisions. He is ruled by his head, not his heart. He is a cool, collected person who is usually unexpressive emotionally. Some may see him as unemotional. He does have emotions but has no need to express them. He is withdrawn into himself and enjoys being alone.

The circumstances when Sacrophagus does express emotions include: extreme anger, extreme passion, and tremendous stress. If someone gets him mad enough to tell him off, he will not be sorry about it later. He puts a mark in his mind when someone angers him. He keeps track of these marks and when he hits that last mark he will let them know they have gone too far. He is ruled somewhat by self-interest. All his conclusions are made without outside emotional influence. He is very level-headed and will remain calm in an emergency situation. In a situation where other people might get hysterical, he has poise.

Sacrophagus will work more efficiently if given space and time to be alone. He would rather not be surrounded by people constantly. In a relationship, he will show his love by the things he does rather than by the things he says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed routine because he feels his mate should already know. The only exception to this is if he has logically concluded that it is best for his mate to hear him express his love verbally.

Sacrophagus is not subject to emotional appeals. If someone is selling a product to him, they will need to present only the facts. They should present them from a standpoint of his sound judgment. He will not be taken in by an emotional story about someone else. He will meet emergencies without getting hysterical and he will always ask "Is this best for me?"

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Sacrophagus doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Sacrophagus will demand respect and will expect others to treat him with honor and dignity. Sacrophagus believes in his ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. He has a lot of pride.

Sacrophagus is secretive. He has secrets which he does not wish to share with others. He intentionally conceals things about himself. He has a private side that he intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in his past.

In reference to Sacrophagus's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When Sacrophagus slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.

He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Sacrophagus can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Sacrophagus is capable of seeing far into the future. He plans two, three, even ten years in advance. Sacrophagus has high goals and can literally see them being reached. He is very self-confident and has a high self-esteem. Sacrophagus will reach whatever level of success he desires.

Sacrophagus has the self-concept that is possessed by less than two percent of the population. That two percent contains the most successful people in the world. When a person has a high self-esteem, he frees himself to achieve an unlimited world of success. Sacrophagus has achieved this frame of mind. Congratulations. He has the self-confidence to take great risk, thus reaping the rewards. If he does fail, it doesn't break his confidence. He knows he can do it! In retrospect of our research, this trait is one of the most desirable to possess, because it releases the writer to achieve his full potential. We recommend everyone raise their self-esteem to this level.

Sacrophagus is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect his ego when he feels hurt. He pokes people harder than he gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Sacrophagus has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. He lets new people into his circle of friends. He uses his imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Sacrophagus has left lots of white space on the left side of the paper. Sacrophagus fills up the rest of the page in a normal fashion. If this is true, then Sacrophagus has a healthy relationship to the past and is ready to move on. The right side of the page represents the future and Sacrophagus is ready and willing to get started living now and planning for the future. Sacrophagus would like to leave the past behind and move on.

Bravo. Well played.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Norexan is moderately outgoing. His emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, he can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. He has the ability to put himself into the other person's shoes.

Norexan will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes he will be happy, the next day he might be sad. He has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because he is in between. Psychology calls Norexan an ambivert. He understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, he will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." He doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing him to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to him. He puts himself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet he will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Norexan is an expressive person (Hell no, although 90% of my emotional looks has a strategic background or just empty expressions). He outwardly shows his emotions. He may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Norexan is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. He weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when he finally has to. He basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Norexan doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Norexan will be candid and direct when expressing his (strong) opinion. He will tell them what he thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want his opinion, don't ask for it! *My favorite* :D

In reference to Norexan's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When Norexan slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.

He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Norexan can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Norexan is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. He needs to visualize the end of a project before he starts. he finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said he plans everything he is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Norexan basically feels good about himself. He has a positive self-esteem which contributes to his success. He feels he has the ability to achieve anything he sets his mind to. However, he sets his goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". He has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, he will not take great risks, as they relate to his goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, his self-perception is better than average.

Norexan has a tendency to put things off, Norexan procrastinates. He sometimes pretends to be busy, so he will not have to do whatever he is putting off. He is often late to appointments or deadlines. (Only in extreme case...)This usually leads to a great amount of effort at the last minute to meet the deadline. Procrastination is an important factor as it relates to his output on the job or at school. Remember, Norexan will put it off until later. Procrastination is easily overcome through a simple stroke adjustment in the handwriting.

Something is incomplete in Norexan's life. He feels frustration relating to his physical needs and desires. Somewhere in his life there is some disappointment, non-fulfillment, and interruption. This is very likely to relate to Norexan's sexual needs.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Norexan has no white space or margins on a typical sheet of paper. Norexan fills up every last inch on the top, right, left, and bottom. Hmmm. If this is true, then Norexan has a very aggressive personality toward others and quite frankly lacks a bit of respect for the space and property of other people. I would be surprised if Norexan just comes into someone's home and helps himself to a drink in the refrigerator. This can be both an obnoxious personality trait and it can be assertive and effective in getting what you want. There isn't much fear of getting in trouble here, Norexan finds plenty of reasons to break the rules and get in trouble. (Okay, perhaps when he was younger, not anymore?) Basically, people with no margins are a handful.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ghost is moderately outgoing. Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes.

Ghost will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad. She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between. Psychology calls Ghost an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." She doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her. She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Ghost is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions. She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Ghost is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to. She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write very large tend to be very social and friendly. It seems Ghost has this type of writing. This indicates a need for people and a particular natural ability to socialize and be the life of the party. Now, if Ghost also has specific fears (like fear of criticism or fear of trust) then she will deny she is the life of the party, because fear has overcome her natural inclination to be social. People with large handwriting tend to be effective at anything that requires interaction with lots of people. she is a people person.

Ghost will demand respect and will expect others to treat her with honor and dignity. Ghost believes in her ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. She has a lot of pride.

Regarding honesty, she is basically honest with a tendency to lie in certain circumstances. This results from a combination of secretiveness (the desire to keep things private) and self deceit (the desire to not accept something in her life at the moment). She deliberately strays from or evades the truth. She feels the truth is not what she wants people to know. This is not always bad. Have you ever known a good secretary that could not say "the Boss isn't in", when the Boss is standing next to the phone? When Ghost is in a position that she can't find a truthful way out, she might prevaricate.

Ghost has a desire for attention. People around Ghost will notice this need. She may fulfill this need by a variety of ways depending on her own character.

In reference to Ghost's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets
involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Ghost slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Ghost can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Ghost is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. she finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Ghost basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life.

Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, her self-perception is better than average.

Ghost is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Ghost has a temper. She uses this as a defense mechanism when she doesn't understand how to handle a situation. Temper is a hostile trait used to protect the ego. Temper can be a negative personality trait in the eyes of those around her.

Something is incomplete in Ghost's life. She feels frustration relating to her physical needs and desires. Somewhere in her life there is some disappointment, non-fulfillment, and
interruption. This is very likely to relate to Ghost's sexual needs.

Ghost has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. She lets new people into her circle of friends. She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

I'm so friendly!

I'm way not a people person. Also wouldn't consider myself sarcastic. People close to me probably do notice my need for attention, though. :blush:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hm.

Jules is moderately outgoing. His emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, he can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. He has the ability to put himself into the other person's shoes.

Jules will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes he will be happy, the next day he might be sad. He has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because he is in between. Psychology calls Jules an ambivert. He understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, he will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." He doesn't sway too far one way or the other.

When convincing him to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to him. He puts himself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet he will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. Jules is an expressive person. He outwardly shows his emotions. He may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story.

Jules is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. He weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when he finally has to. He basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Jules doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Jules is sensitive to criticism about his ideas and philosophies. He will sometimes worry what people will think if he tells them what he believes in. This doesn't mean he won't talk, or that he feels ashamed. It merely means he is sensitive to what others think, regarding his beliefs.

Jules will be candid and direct when expressing his opinion. He will tell them what he thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want his opinion, don't ask for it!

In reference to Jules's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When Jules slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.

He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Jules can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Jules is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. He needs to visualize the end of a project before he starts. he finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said he plans everything he is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Jules basically feels good about himself. He has a positive self-esteem which contributes to his success. He feels he has the ability to achieve anything he sets his mind to. However, he sets his goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". He has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, he will not take great risks, as they relate to his goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, his self-perception is better than average.

Jules is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect his ego when he feels hurt. He pokes people harder than he gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Jules is very self-sufficient. He is trying not to need anyone. He is capable of making it on his own. He probably wants and enjoys people, but he doesn't "need" them. He can be a loner.

Jules has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. He lets new people into his circle of friends. He uses his imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Jules has left lots of white space on the left side of the paper. Jules fills up the rest of the page in a normal fashion. If this is true, then Jules has a healthy relationship to the past and is ready to move on. The right side of the page represents the future and Jules is ready and willing to get started living now and planning for the future. Jules would like to leave the past behind and move on.

"Bush Did 9/11 is right down the middle on pretty much everything :shrug:"

To be fair, middle-of-the-road stuff is usually very 'me'.. so good job there, test. Overall, I'd say that it's 3/4 accurate, though that's around 'Barnum effect'-level accuracy and I see many of these answers on pretty much everyone's results here.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Miss uses judgment to make decisions. She is ruled by her head, not her heart. She is a cool, collected person who is usually unexpressive emotionally. Some may see her as unemotional. She does have emotions but has no need to express them. She is withdrawn into herself and enjoys being alone.

The circumstances when Miss does express emotions include: extreme anger, extreme passion, and tremendous stress. If someone gets her mad enough to tell her off, she will not be sorry about it later. She puts a mark in her mind when someone angers her. She keeps track of these marks and when she hits that last mark she will let them know they have gone too far. She is ruled somewhat by self-interest. All her conclusions are made without outside emotional influence. She is very level-headed and will remain calm in an emergency situation. In a situation where other people might get hysterical, she has poise.

Miss will work more efficiently if given space and time to be alone. She would rather not be surrounded by people constantly. In a relationship, she will show her love by the things she does rather than by the things she says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed routine because she feels her mate should already know. The only exception to this is if she has logically concluded that it is best for her mate to hear her express her love verbally.

Miss is not subject to emotional appeals. If someone is selling a product to her, they will need to present only the facts. They should present them from a standpoint of her sound judgment. She will not be taken in by an emotional story about someone else. She will meet emergencies without getting hysterical and she will always ask "Is this best for me?"

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Miss doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Miss is talkative. She enjoys talking and socializing. She may talk when there is absolutely nothing important to say. She enjoys speaking.

Because Miss has zigzagged shaped 'm' and 'n' hump, Miss is an analytical thinker. Her mind sifts and examines facts. She interprets all facts by separating them, breaking them down, and organizing them from a critical point of view. This pattern of clarifying facts contributes to her strong reasoning ability. Miss's mind is constantly analyzing all situations that she encounters.

Miss's true self-image is unreasonably low. Someone once told Miss that she wasn't a great and beautiful person, and she believed them. Miss also has a fear that she might fail if she takes large risks. Therefore she resists setting her goals too high, risking failure. She doesn't have the internal confidence that frees her to take risks and chance failure. Miss is capable of accomplishing much more than she is presently achieving. All this relates to her self-esteem. Miss's self-concept is artificially low. Miss will stay in a bad situation much too long... why? Because she is afraid that if she makes a change, it might get worse. It is hard for Miss to plan too far into the future. She kind of takes things on a day to day basis. She may tell you her dreams but she is living in today, with a fear of making a change. No matter how loud she speaks, look at her actions. This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves. Miss is an example of someone living with a low self-image, because their innate self-confidence was broken.

Miss is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Miss has a temper. She uses this as a defense mechanism when she doesn't understand how to handle a situation. Temper is a hostile trait used to protect the ego. Temper can be a negative personality trait in the eyes of those around her.

Miss is having a lack of physical energy at the time this handwriting was written. If someone has very short and straight down lower loops (like in the y or g), this indicates this person's physical drive (activity or sex) is compromised. Usually, this indicates the person simply isn't interested in getting too physical right now. This could be a temporary mood which often happens when the body is sick and is healing. Or, this could be a result of an emotional or physical issue that is effecting Miss 's energy level and interest in sex. Sex doesn't seem to be a priority at the moment.

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Miss has left some white space on the left side of the paper. Miss fills up the rest of the page in a normal fashion moving the entire writing rightward as she moves down the page. If this is true, then Miss has a healthy relationship to the past and is ready to move on. The right side of the page represents the future and Miss is ready and willing to get started living now and planning for the future. Miss is leaving the past behind and moving on to what she perceives as an exciting and enticing future.

well... that's contradictory! do I like people or not? and how much DO I talk? :unsure:

if anyone's curious, here's some of the writing I used... this was anatomy homework from last semester

CxitoRV.jpg

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Stupidgirl has difficulty making decisions. Her mind changes constantly. She lives in an emotional tug of war. Stupidgirl could be described like a thermometer. Today warm and friendly, yet tomorrow she may be distant and cold, not wanting to be close to anyone.

Some research indicates that people with a severe variety in the slant of their handwriting have an inability to tolerate sugar and are suffering the side-effects of too much sugar in their diet. If moods swings are a reoccurring issue, investigate the diet.

If Stupidgirl encounters a situation she cannot handle she frequently pulls into herself. She feels her emotions are secure if she is withdrawn. When she has solved the problem she can be very outgoing and again need other people's companionship. Some see Stupidgirl as very moody, but it it would be more accurate to say she has two complete personalities that she chooses depending on the circumstance. This type of person is often hard to understand because no one knows what personality she is exhibiting today. She may not be bothered by something one minute, then the next minute become upset at the same thing. It is very difficult to pin down Stupidgirl's emotional expressiveness.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Stupidgirl doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Stupidgirl doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

Stupidgirl will demand respect and will expect others to treat her with honor and dignity. Stupidgirl believes in her ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. She has a lot of pride.

Stupidgirl is secretive. She has secrets which she does not wish to share with others. She intentionally conceals things about herself. She has a private side that she intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in her past.

In reference to Stupidgirl's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Stupidgirl slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project.

She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Stupidgirl can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Stupidgirl is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. she finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. Stupidgirl basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence catagery, her self-perception is better than average.

Stupidgirl is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Stupidgirl has a temper. She uses this as a defense mechanism when she doesn't understand how to handle a situation. Temper is a hostile trait used to protect the ego. Temper can be a negative personality trait in the eyes of those around her.

Stupidgirl is selective when picking friends. She does not trust everyone. She has a select group of people that are truly close to her, usually two or three. She is careful when choosing her inner circle of friends.

Stupidgirl has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. She lets new people into her circle of friends. She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.