• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Humor Type Test

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Prankster

(43% dark, 35% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

You scored 43% on darkness, higher than 31% of your peers.
You scored 35% on spontaneity, higher than 15% of your peers.
You scored 16% on vulgarity, higher than 6% of your peers.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the Cutting Edge

(52% dark, 42% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

EDIT: I am normally a little more crazy with my humor. And confrontational.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
the Wit

(52% dark, 38% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the Wit

(57% dark, 31% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

-----

Sounds right :yes:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
the Wit
(62% dark, 31% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

I can be somewhat vulgar and light I think, though.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Ham
(29% dark, 50% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)

Your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

5091351682843784597.gif

Maxwell22290

MBTI Type
ISFP
the Prankster
(24% dark, 35% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sounds about right =p

-------------------------------------------------

the Wit

(52% dark, 31% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - Comedy - The Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I don't know how accurate this is since some of the questions were just stupid, like asking me whether or not I liked The Office BBC version better than other shows. I would've picked it if they hadn't said the BBC version. Also, I've saved so many 4chan gifs it's hilarious but I didn't think their graphics were very funny.

I love Jon Stewart and what I've seen of Woody Allen, but anyway, considering that, these are my results:

the Cutting Edge

(62% dark, 46% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

I guess I do agree that this describes me pretty well except I don't think broken bones and fat people dancing are all that funny.

wolfy

awsm
True I guess...

the Ham

(33% dark, 50% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
the Prankster

(38% dark, 31% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)

Apparently my sense of humor is too light for an NT. *hands in INTP license*

I used to have a more biting, sarcastic sense of humor just a few years prior to today. I'm yet to reason where that sense of humor went.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I should take this test, :yes:

the Shock Jock

(57% dark, 50% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

I offend the shit out of people way too easily. It usually ends with me calling them retarded..

EDIT: I think I might be more of the Cutting Edge- I find vulgar humor to be funny but my own humor is moreso clean.

deleted
The Idiot Savant

(33% dark, 54% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

Same.

deleted
I can see equal results corresponding to your friends. A few years back, I had some close friends take this, and most of them got Idiot Savant as well as myself. I had a unique collection of friends already established, though there is no group. I end up making friends who have something in common with myself, who don't hang out with each other, and I don't want them to, mainly because they get along better with me than with each other.

My point is, those who prefer having friends in a group atmosphere, there will less likely be correspondence.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
The Wit

(67% dark, 38% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant