• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People taking the test on Facebook

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Neat!
All my friends are taking the test.
Get to compare the results for what I would have guessed.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I took that one on Facebook today. I got INFP. I also recently took a socionics based one and got ENFP.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My daughter fell in love with the song and we all watch the portal videos and then bought the game last year for her birthday.

I'm always behind on stuffs.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^^ Type "What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?" in the search field when you're logged on to your Facebook account.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My daughter fell in love with the song and we all watch the portal videos and then bought the game last year for her birthday.

I'm always behind on stuffs.

I'm so glad parents are starting to teach their kids the important things in life. How old is your daughter?

It's a grand game.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The last test I saw on facebook was terrible, it was long, and wrong. This newer one doesn't seem to be as bad.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pervert. Lol.

Heheh.

HEHEHEHEHEH.

CockMongler.jpg

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
At my house.

In my cellar. :newwink:

I promise it's not a lie.

This reminds me of this Desperate Housewives episode I saw, with this middle-aged man who had pictures of little boys in their badehose, in his cellar.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
how could i resist taking yet another mbti test? infj

my enfp friend got enfj, but she's been in 'school' and 'mommy' mode lately, and i'm sure that affected her answers.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The last test I saw on facebook was terrible, it was long, and wrong. This newer one doesn't seem to be as bad.

yea that one gave me isfj
(also gave someone who is quite a stereotypical estj isfj result)

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took one on there, but I don't remember it being long. I thought I remembered it seeming more like a short quiz:

INTP
"The Theorist"

app_full_proxy.php

Eric's Self Perception

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
I got ENFP on the funky wheel one.

Wrong wrong wrong!

Happier with the ENFJ upon the retake but I knew what I was doing as I was skewing. ;)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Great. I don't have facebook. Damn!