• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You Personality Type A or B?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh... I got a 76 this time... :laugh:

my computer wouldn't let me select options on it, so I got mad and took it on my phone...I did NOT throw the computer across the room :cheese:

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
22. Cool man. :headphne:

I guess it can vary quite a bit between different phases of your life though, pretty obvious from looking at [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] 's scores.

There's got to be more than one dimension to this too. I've often had grandiose fantasies but little drive to step out into the world and make them happen.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=8187]Xenon[/MENTION] :laugh: I got a taste of power and I LIKED it :devil:

I also quit drinking and threw myself into working, which might explain a bit :)

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=8187]Xenon[/MENTION] :laugh: I got a taste of power and I LIKED it :devil:

I also quit drinking and threw myself into working, which might explain a bit :)

Gotcha. :) I think it's a good example in general though - lots of people go through changes in habits, lifestyle, become healthier or less healthy, etc. So it probably changes quite a bit for a lot of people.

I don't ever see myself going above 60 or so though, although different experiences might bring me up to the 30s or 40s (and I likely have been there earlier in my life). Could be wrong, as I've never tasted much power myself, but I can't imagine I'd like the taste enough to give up being laid-back and lazy. :wink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah... I don't think that me behaving like a personality B is a healthy manifestation for me... I was a COMPLETE A when I was in high school before I made some bad decisions, so I kind of suspect that I have such natural inclinations :laugh:

some people though, they naturally AREN'T very aggressive... I see that every day... when they try to be aggressive it's kind of funny :rofl1:

Mia.

some people though, they naturally AREN'T very aggressive... I see that every day... when they try to be aggressive it's kind of funny :rofl1:

Yeah, it has to be really important. If it's really important, I can throw down. But most of the time.... to go to the trouble of getting all worked up, thinking of what to say, then getting up and going over there and saying it.... that's a lot of bother.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, it has to be really important. If it's really important, I can throw down. But most of the time.... to go to the trouble of getting all worked up, thinking of what to say, then getting up and going over there and saying it.... that's a lot of bother.

as opposed to watching things go WRONG and knowing that you could do it BETTER and you really, really want to give the person instructions on how to do things right before they fuck up and you fix it because they obviously don't know what they're doing... sitting still and watching people do the wrong thing is just HORRIBLE :boohoo:

opposite side of that coin I guess :laugh:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Your interactions with others, while generally characterized by warmth and tolerance, are also at times tinged with impatience and hostility. When you're stressed or frustrated, you can lash out at others or end up stewing in anger or frustration. Even your moderate score may put you at risk because this aspect of the Type A Behavior Pattern (TABP) can not only be extremely harmful to relationships, it is also very damaging to your health. While originally it was thought that global TABP was the culprit in coronary heart disease, research now shows that hostility, impatience, and the other related traits are likely the real source of the problem. Based on your results here, you may be at an increased risk of heart disease. Keep in mind however, that there are other causes unrelated to the TABP, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, and smoking, among other things.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Snapshot Report
Impatience/Irritability

Your interactions with others, while generally characterized by warmth and tolerance, are also at times tinged with impatience and hostility. When you're stressed or frustrated, you can lash out at others or end up stewing in anger or frustration. Even your moderate score may put you at risk because this aspect of the Type A Behavior Pattern (TABP) can not only be extremely harmful to relationships, it is also very damaging to your health. While originally it was thought that global TABP was the culprit in coronary heart disease, research now shows that hostility, impatience, and the other related traits are likely the real source of the problem. Based on your results here, you may be at an increased risk of heart disease. Keep in mind however, that there are other causes unrelated to the TABP, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, and smoking, among other things.

á´…eparted

passages
Snapshot Report Impatience/Irritability*

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
57, but I really feel like I'm far more Type A than that. It's just that I have the stress of a type A and the low energy of a type B.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 50, probably because I answered the questions about desiring material wealth mostly in the negative.