• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You Personality Type A or B?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
results

You seem to fall somewhere in the middle between a Type A and Type B personality. Sometimes you are as laidback as a Type B; in other situations, you can be a high achiever or express impatience and hostility like a Type A. Either you adjust your behavior depending on the situation, or you tend to have a moderate attitude. In other words, you have some of the good and the bad associated with the Type A Personality. With a bit of drive, perfectionism and competitiveness to keep you going, you likely are able to achieve many of your goals in life without pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion. However, you also have some of the negative emotionality associated with the TABP as well - you may find that you become a bit hostile, impatient, or stressed in the face of obstacles and frustrations. Your moderate score however, means that you possess a healthy balance, so long as you keep your negative emotions in check.

S

SingSmileShine

You seem to fall somewhere in the middle between a Type A and Type B personality. Sometimes you are as laidback as a Type B; in other situations, you can be a high achiever or express impatience and hostility like a Type A. Either you adjust your behavior depending on the situation, or you tend to have a moderate attitude. In other words, you have some of the good and the bad associated with the Type A Personality. With a bit of drive, perfectionism and competitiveness to keep you going, you likely are able to achieve many of your goals in life without pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion. However, you also have some of the negative emotionality associated with the TABP as well - you may find that you become a bit hostile, impatient, or stressed in the face of obstacles and frustrations. Your moderate score however, means that you possess a healthy balance, so long as you keep your negative emotions in check.

I was a 52.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
typeaorb.jpg

Mia.

Overall results
You possess many of the characteristics of a Type B personality. Type B persons are characterized as having a "stop and smell the roses" attitude towards life. They are very relaxed and rarely become hostile, aggressive or competitive. Open-minded and forgiving, they are of a flexible nature. Type B persons tend to follow either an "Everybody Must Win" or "Live and Let Live" credo; they have a more passive and submissive slant to their personality. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life.

N

NPcomplete

Interesting. :thinking:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Overall results

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Score: 24; Type B

You possess many of the characteristics of a Type B personality. Type B persons are characterized as having a "stop and smell the roses" attitude towards life. They are very relaxed and rarely become hostile, aggressive or competitive. Open-minded and forgiving, they are of a flexible nature. Type B persons tend to follow either an "Everybody Must Win" or "Live and Let Live" credo; they have a more passive and submissive slant to their personality. In either case, whether to fight a cause or simply stand up for themselves, Type B persons sometimes lack the drive that could help them achieve their goals. You yourself may want to work on building up some more initiative and dynamism. Otherwise, you run the risk of missing out on important opportunities. Pushing yourself and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can certainly add some spice to your life.

Yep, that sounds about right :cool:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
26 Type B. Funny. Thought I was Type A.

hmm.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Overall results
You possess many of the characteristics of a Type B personality. Type B persons are characterized as having a "stop and smell the roses" attitude towards life. They are very relaxed and rarely become hostile, aggressive or competitive. Open-minded and forgiving, they are of a flexible nature. Type B persons tend to follow either an "Everybody Must Win" or "Live and Let Live" credo; they have a more passive and submissive slant to their personality. In either case, whether to fight a cause or simply stand up for themselves, Type B persons sometimes lack the drive that could help them achieve their goals. You yourself may want to work on building up some more initiative and dynamism. Otherwise, you run the risk of missing out on important opportunities. Pushing yourself and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can certainly add some spice to your life.

It says Type B. I took another test that said I was AB, like I show tendencies of both.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Overall results: 42​

G

Ginkgo

F

figsfiggyfigs

Overall results

You have many of the characteristics of a Type A Personality. Type A Personality is characterized by two main factors, Achievement Striving and Impatience-Irritability. Type A persons tend to measure their success in terms of how many or how much of everything they acquire. They are generally dissatisfied with the world, including themselves. They are quite rigid in thought and conduct and tend to distrust others. In addition, they experience difficulty expressing their emotions, are generally very critical of themselves and others, and are of increased vulnerability to the physical and emotional effects of stress. Persons displaying Type A behaviors do not know how and when to relax. They feel impatient with the pace of most events. They strive to do too much at once and others often get tense and feel threatened in their presence.

plastic

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
edit: I realllllly shouldn't have to do this, but just in case... [NSFW]

20120415.gif

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Overall results

Surprisingly that does sound like me. Although I did laugh at scientific literature states not sure why....

G

garbage

Overall results
I got a 48, too.

Being driven is great. But there sure is no use in getting stressed and pissed off over minor stuff. If your day is so jam-packed that you don't have a single minute of slop or flexibility, and if you don't take a moment to get centered and realize what's important, though, stress is pretty much an inevitability.

A TAXICAB DRIVER SAID A REMARK TO SAVE FACE!! GOD!! WHY DOES THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF ME HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS!? RARRGH!! *throws a chair*

And so on.

The Type B in me loves kicking back with a bag of popcorn and watching picky and controlling extreme Type As in action. (Extreme Type Bs aren't as funny, though; in my estimation, they just kind of.. sit there.)

edit: I realllllly shouldn't have to do this, but just in case... [NSFW]
woulda killed to see mbti in this

Mia.

The Type B in me loves kicking back with a bag of popcorn and watching picky and controlling extreme Type As in action.

I can never get away with this. They always give you something to do, and if I attempt to inform them "well actually, I was kinda just taking a brea..." they whirl around and give you the crazy eyes, which helps me know to finish the sentence with "..k from all the other tasks you had me doing so that I can now focus on this one."

After I know I've indulged them rightly, I can usually find a reason why their vital skills are urgently needed somewhere else for a task that only they could do adequately. Once the coast is clear - party time. :smoke: