• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You Personality Type A or B?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Same. I don't think any of my friends would describe me as anything but type A.

yeah outside of bluntess you are way more type a than me, it's like sometimes i wonder if you were born with a soda can in your colon or something. in real life I'm usually described as type b but our scores are only 12 points different, you are the most type a person on the forum, i think you win the award honestly

baccheion

Impatience/Irritability

Your interactions with others, while generally characterized by warmth and tolerance, are also at times tinged with impatience and hostility. When you're stressed or frustrated, you can lash out at others or end up stewing in anger or frustration. Even your moderate score may put you at risk because this aspect of the Type A Behavior Pattern (TABP) can not only be extremely harmful to relationships, it is also very damaging to your health. While originally it was thought that global TABP was the culprit in coronary heart disease, research now shows that hostility, impatience, and the other related traits are likely the real source of the problem. Based on your results here, you may be at an increased risk of heart disease. Keep in mind however, that there are other causes unrelated to the TABP, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, and smoking, among other things.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Impatience/Irritability

Hmm yeah, I feel that's about right. I am not strongly one or the other, but probably lean more towards Type A.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
39 on the impatience/irritability scale.

Accurate.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
32/100. That sounds about right.

One thing I noticed is that it doesn't seem to have any correlation to type. There are introverts with the same scores as extroverts, and Feelers with the same scores as Thinkers. Interesting.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Your interactions with others, while characterized by warmth and tolerance the majority of the time, may occasionally be tinged with impatience and hostility. When you're stressed or frustrated, you may lash out at others or end up stewing in anger or frustration, but this is very rare. Since you generally trust others, you are usually willing to open up emotionally and value relationships for the sake of the people involved, instead of what they can do for you. This is fortunate because a high amount of this aspect of the Type A Behavior Pattern (TABP) can not only be extremely harmful to relationships, it is also very damaging to your health. While originally it was thought that global TABP was the culprit in coronary heart disease, research now shows that hostility, impatience, and other related traits are the real source of the problem. Based on your results here, you are likely not at a very elevated risk of heart disease, but keep in mind that there are other causes unrelated to the TABP, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, and smoking, among other things.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4