• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalDNA

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are a Benevolent Creator.

This sounds like me. :)

á´…eparted

passages
PersonalDNA test

I remember this being popular on Facebook way back when I first joined it. I saw a capture of it on here and decided to take it again. I have no idea what I got way back when, but I know it's different. The test is a bit glitchy/slow but it does work.

It mostly fits for me, but honestly I mostly like it because of the cool DNA thingies :D. Take the test and post your results.

---------------

you are a benevolent curator.

6BTJV2x.png

QZENppr.png

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Considerate Inventor

I feel like the widgets were made as part of a college-level Javascript class. Sliders are cool. Some of the two-axis questions didn't make sense. Don't know what the hell was up with the liquid filler thing. Are those really the best way to ask those questions?

Neat test, though.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you are an independent artist.

High: Agency, Aesthetic, Authoritarianism, Attention to Style

Low: Confidence, Empathy, Earthiness, Extroversion

Not unusual except that empathy usually is one of my high scores on tests. The drop makes sense circumstantially.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
(EDIT: took it again to be sure)

You are a Cautious Artist.

Very High: Imaginative, Openness, Aesthetic, Attention to style, Spontaneity
High: Masculinity
Slightly High: Authoritarianism
Slightly Low: Agency, Empathy, Trust
Low: Confidence, Extroversion, Femininity

This test needs to learn proper grammar! :shock: But regardless, I think the above is a fairly accurate description of my personality traits, the good and the bad (though I wasn't expecting Openness to be so high). There was some very good advice in the results. Interesting.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You are an advocating artist.

Confidence 0

Openness 48

Extroversion 50

Empathy 60

Trust in others 4

Agency 14

Masculinity 34

Femininity 14

Spontaneity 64

Attention to style 4

Authoritarianism 12

Earthy/Imaginative
ImaginativeEarthy 8

Aesthetic/Functional
FunctionalAesthetic 76

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you are a cautious realist.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I liked this test, but it went offline for a while. Nice to see it back.

I'm a concerned artist. I lost my results due to browser problems, so I'll try and sum it up. tl;dr: aesthetic and moralistic. Highest scores in agency, empathy, authoritarianism, and imagination. That's a combination...

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you are a free-wheeling leader.

Confidence 52
Openness 68
Extroversion 36
Empathy 0
Trust in others 12
Agency 40
Masculinity 80
Femininity 2
Spontaneity 72
Attention to style 24
Authoritarianism 54
Earthy/Imaginative 92
Aesthetic/Functional 6

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
My scores have changed a bit in half a year. Hmm. I am particularly surprised that my empathy and trust scores are so high, especially at the moment.

However as one might expect, the more innate aspects of personality (e.g. openness, extroversion and masculinity) have remained constant.

You are a Considerate Artist.

Confidence 0 :(
Openness 90
Extroversion 4
Empathy 80
Trust in others 60
Agency 36
Masculinity 64
Femininity 6
Spontaneity 82
Attention to style 94
Authoritarianism 8
Earthy/Imaginative 2
Aesthetic/Functional 100

Chthonic

Cautious creator

Confidence 84
Openness 68
Extroversion 18
Empathy 0
Trust in others 8
Agency 100
Masculinity 72
Femininity 6
Spontaneity 2
Attention to style 60
Authoritarianism 74
Imaginative/Earthy 18 (imaginative)
Aesthetic/Functional 90 (aesthetic)

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.
You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.
Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.
The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.
You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.

Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.
You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.
You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.
Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.
Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.
You much prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute. Your decisions are well thought out, and you're not the least bit impulsive.

The control you feel over your life is empowering to you-- you believe in your abilities and acknowledge your shortcomings. Explanations of the world that focus on destiny or fate don't really interest you. You take responsibility for what goes wrong in your life, and also for what goes well.

Interesting test, I think it describes me well. Like!

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Awww the sites down!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type