• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalDNA

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And to continue with beyondaurora's fine work, this is the update:

ENTJ
Freewheeling Inventor 2
Genuine Leader 3

Genuine Analyst 1
Respectful Analyst 1
Benevolent Inventor 1
Encouraging Inventor 1
Freewheeling Leader 1
Reserved Leader 1

INTJ
Cautious Inventor 3
Considerate Inventor 1
Respectful Inventor 1
Benevolent Idealist 1
Cautious Thinker 2
Cautious Analyst 1
Advocating Inventor 1
Benevolent Creator 1
Reserved Artist 1
Reserved Analyst 1
Free-Wheeling Inventor 1
Reserved Inventor 2
Generous Inventor 1
Reserved Creator 1
Cautious Leader 1
Considerate Analyst 1

ENTP
Benevolent Experiencer 2
Freewheeling Inventor 3
Animated Creator 2
Advocating Experiencer 2

Reserved Experiencer 1
Attentive Inventor 1
Animated Inventor 4
Animated Leader 1
Reserved Leader 1
Freewheeling Visionary 1
Advocating Analyst 1
Freewheeling Thinker 1
Genuine Inventor 1
Benevolent Inventor 1
Generous Analyst 1
Dynamic Creator 1
Freewheeling Creator 1
Freewheeling Leader 1
Concerned Analyst 1

INTP
Generous Creator 3
Generous Experiencer 3
Considerate Inventor 3
Reserved Inventor 2

Cautious Artist 1
Generous Artist 1
Reserved Artist 2
Respectful Builder 1
Respectful Creator 1
Reserved Experiencer 2
Respectful Experiencer 1
Reserved Idealist 2
Advocating Inventor 1
Cautious Inventor 1
Generous Inventor 2
Respectful Inventor 1
Cautious Thinker 1
Generous Thinker 1
Respectful Thinker 2
Considerate Thinker 1
Reserved Thinker 1
Considerate Builder 1
Reserved Creator 2
Respectful Idealist 1

ENFJ
Independent Artist 2
Advocating Creator 1
Attentive Creator 1
Benevolent Idealist 1
Advocating Inventor 2
Advocating Idealist 1
Advocating Visionary 1
Advocating Analyst 1

INFJ
Generous Inventor 3
Generous Creator 2
Benevolent Creator 2
Considerate Artist 2

Generous Artist 1
Encouraging Creator 1
Considerate Creator 3
Freewheeling Idealist 1
Considerate Inventor 2
Attentive Thinker 1
Considerate Visionary 1
Considerate Leader 1
Concerned Dreamer 1
Concerned Idealist 1
Considerate Creator 1
Concerned Creator 1
Faithful Creator 1
Considerate Inventor 1
Considerate Idealist 1

ENFP
Benevolent Creator 7
Advocating Inventor 4
Advocating Creator 2

Benevolent Artist 1
Freewheeling Artist 1
Benevolent Leader 1
Benevolent Inventor 1

INFP
Generous Experiencer 3
Considerate Artist 3
Generous Inventor 4
Generous Creator 3
Generous Artist 4
Reserved Dreamer 2

Generous Thinker 1
Considerate Visionary 1
Generous Visionary 3
Generous Dreamer 1
Reserved Experiencer 1
Respectful Creator 1
Benevolent Creator 1
Considerate Inventor 1

ESFJ
Advocating Curator 1

ISFJ
Cautious Analyst 1
Generous Realist 1
Faithful Realist 1

ESFP
Benevolent Creator 1
Animated Director 1
Respectful Director 1
Dynamic Director 1

ISFP
Generous Director 2
Respectful Director 1
Advocating Director 1
Concerned Dreamer 1
Respectful Analyst 1
Benevolent Artist 1
Considerate Architect 2
Genuine Leader 1

ESTJ
Faithful Dreamer 1
Genuine Analyst 1

ISTJ
Independent Architect 1
Considerate Designer 1
Generous Leader 1
Reserved Realist 1
Considerate Architect 1

ESTP
Animated Director 1

ISTP
Reserved Leader 2
Reserved Inventor 1
Animated Inventor 1
Generous Builder 1
Respectful Leader 1
Considerate Realist 1

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I believe I've taken this before, and I got Benevolent Creator just now.

My highest traits were Empathy, Trust in Others, Femininity, Spontaneity, Attention to Style, Imaginative, and Aesthetic.

Jaguar

Genuine Visionary

The first word changes every time I take that test. I'm sure it will change again. Lol.

Noon

Generous Thinker

High: Imaginative, Functional, Empathy, Femininity
Medium: Spontaneity, Agency, Attention to Style, Authoritarianism
Low: Trust in others, Openness, Confidence, Extroversion, Masculinity

If you want to be different:
1) Given how attuned you are to others' thoughts and feelings, you might find that trusting people more is a way to broaden your perspective even further.

2) While you know how much can be learned from observing the world around you, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just by understanding it.

3) Try indulging your imagination a bit more by experiencing new and different things.

4) Have a little more faith in your capacity to do things—turn your thoughts into actions!

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I took this test about a year ago and got Genuine Architect. This time, more recently, I got Free-Wheeling Architect.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
hm... considerate dreamer ....

the description is okay, i would slightly reajust some sliders though

i don't like how they make it seem, like i trust people, just because i trust in their good intentions. hell, i trust in hitler's good intentions! doesn't mean i let anyone near me, until i know his subjective framework and what to expect from it. "good intentions" is something different for everyone. i have zero trust in the quality of people's frameworks/worldviews/stages of development.

their emphasis on the style/functionality dichotomy confuses me. last time i checked, both intelligences are mostly rooted in visual spacial intelligence, albeit in addition to that, style might also include intuitive symbolism (it does for me) OR society oriented status thinking (it doesn't for me, not much), but they didn't even check on that ...

jixmixfix

Permabanned
everyone seems to be some kind of inventor anyways I'm a reserved builder.

You are a Builder

You are detail-oriented, cautious, and practical, making you a BUILDER.

You are excellent at focusing on the concrete, functional elements of things, so you're good at making things happen.

Pursuing novel ways of doing things helps you to be efficient.

You're great to have on a team, as you understand how things work and don't let your ego get in the way.

You're perceptive, down-to-earth, and realistic.

You don't see a need to commit to a set routine or schedule—you'd rather improvise a little.

Although you may doubt yourself sometimes, you have the skills and the curiosity to pursue broader adventures.

You like to consider a lot of information before making big decisions, and you think about that information in realistic, thorough ways.

You don't concern yourself with flashy styles or surface appearances—you're far too sensible for that.

You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

You are Reserved

You are RESERVED – you aren't someone who always needs to have others around, and you find you can handle most situations on your own.

You can be very happy spending time alone, and enjoy your own thoughts and ideas.

You find it difficult to understand why some people get so emotional and tell everyone else their problems.

You believe that if you want to get something done, it is best to do it yourself.

In your experience, other people are not always completely dependable, so you generally rely on yourself and only a few close others.

Despite your independence, you are not a closed-minded person who makes hasty judgments about others. You know that it isn't always easy to walk in other people's shoes.

At times other people's feelings are puzzling to you, and you wish that people were more rational.

Your vision of the world is complex – your values are not set in stone. Instead, you are able to change your beliefs as you learn new information.

PeaceAndMusic

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
you are a considerate curator.

personalDNA
about you
you are a curator

You are straightforward and real, down-to-earth, and have a healthy respect for order and stability. These attributes, complemented by your desire to be surrounded by things of beauty, make you a CURATOR.

You don't feel the need to try everything new that comes along – you know what you like and what you want.

You are a no-nonsense person, not someone who falls for pretensions.

Being strongly grounded in the here-and-now, you are practical and realistic about yourself and your life.

You find comfort and calmness in your habits and routines.

Although others might not know this about you, you strongly appreciate aesthetic qualities, noticing whether something is well-designed and stylish.

You have a refined sense of taste, and you want your environments to reflect your preferred style.

There are times when you feel insecure and vulnerable, even though you know deep down that you are a good person.

You aren't narcissistic – you allow yourself to be realistic about your positive and negative qualities.

You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.

It wouldn't hurt to indulge your imagination and creativity sometimes. These are skills like any other, and develop with practice, so try to carve out some time for them in your life.

Try to quiet your inner feelings of doubt – you will be more successful if you can overcome these worries and focus on your many strengths, such as your responsible and honest nature.

how you relate to others
you are considerate

You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.

You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.

You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.

Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.

Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.

Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.

You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.

Your close friends know you as a good listener.

Because other people would benefit immensely from your understanding and insight, you should try to be more outgoing in social situations, even when they make you uncomfortable. Others will want to hear what you have to say!

Sy_

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you are a cautious creator.

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR. You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency. Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination. The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas. You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there. Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations. You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems. You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful. Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity. Your independent streak and masculine nature allow you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts. You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up. You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule. The control you feel over your life is empowering to you-- you believe in your abilities and acknowledge your shortcomings. Explanations of the world that focus on destiny or fate don't really interest you. You take responsibility for what goes wrong in your life, and also for what goes well.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
generous creator

Your awareness of those around you, along with your nuanced perceptions of the world at large, makes you the GENEROUS person that you are. You value time to yourself and understand how rich your private world can be—you know that you don't have to go wild to have a good time. You are excited and energized by ideas and often enjoy things more through observation than through experience. This tendency gives you an appreciation for different perspectives and opinions about the world. Being as aware of others as you are doesn't mean you find it easy to trust them immediately—this is something that happens more slowly for you. Despite this, you are aware of the complexities of many situations and are reluctant to pass judgments on others. Although you have fewer friendships than some people, those that you have are meaningful and are important to you. You value spending time alone—it is while reflecting on the world around you that you often learn something new about yourself or begin to understand something that's been bothering you.

Scissorhands

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Reserved Experiencer. Interesting…