• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalDNA

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Generous Inventor

Empathy - 94
How much you understand (and experience) the emotions and thoughts of others.

Femininity - 92
The degree of your stereotypically-female traits.

Even though I am male, this does not surprise me (nor does my extreme low masculinity score below). I am curious what traits they consider for the stereotypical aspects and how those might corrospond to F/T but they don't give details beyond that basic description.

Spontaneity - 64
How comfortable you are with making plans at the last minute.

Openness - 48
Your degree of openness to new experiences.

Aesthetic/Functional - 46
Your prefererence for beauty or form. Low means you care more about how something works. High means you care more about how something looks.

Attention to style - 36
How aware you are of fashion trends. How much effort you put in to your own style.

my sense of fashion is a strong preference for mostly plain looking garb and on rare occasions where I don't want to look plain, "fashion trends" have no influence on how I want to look (well aside from NOT wanting to look fashionable :))

Confidence - 32
How confident you are about expressing your opinions and accomplishing things.

Trust in others - 24
The general faith you have in other people; how much you think people are good at heart.

Another misleading category. I trust my intuition to tell me who to trust and who not to trust. Overall I have mixed feelings about humanity as a whole and give most people a cautious trust (benefit of the doubt) if I don't have a strong reaction to someone.

Extroversion - 4
How outgoing you are. High means you are extroverted. Low means you are introverted.

Agency - 2
How much you believe you determine your own outcomes. High means you believe that you have control over your life. Low means you believe that other factors

brazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I took it on facebook and got Benevolent Creator, but I feel like the first time I took it I got Benevolent Artist.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP

Considerate Inventor

Interesting - most of it was at least reasonably accurate, except for this:

You tend to more proactive than reactive -you don't just wait for things to come to you.

which is just downright false (however much I might like it to be true sometimes).

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It says I'm a benevolent Idealist.

I think I would be more open if I wasn't in pain a lot. That's disappointing to me.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I think I got considerate Visionary, but I closed the window! :doh:

By the way, on what grounds does it judge masculinity or femininity? It said I was more feminin than masculin (I'm a guy), but I don't remember any questions that even vaguely related to gender... other than the "what gender are you" of course, which I answer "male".

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
reserved leader (some odd istp pattern or something? :) )

apparently I'm not too femenine :(

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Advocating Creator

I think my map is pretty. :)

Thanks for the test, very innovative with the way you answer questions! Very good for my overanalytical 'non black and white' brain.

*Edit*
I have to say though, my low 'agency' scores bother me. And I'm actually more spontaneous than my score on this test leads on...I think. Maybe I'm actually a stick in the mud and everyone's been to busy having impromptu parties to tell me.

*Another Edit*
I just reread this description and an explanation of the factors...OMG, this is basically saying I'm a shallow ninny who only looks on the surface. :eek:uch:

And for the 'spontaneity' questions -- just because I try to plan everything out doesn't mean I can't adapt and do something different last minute or even that I actually keep to my plans..I'm very good at making plans...not so good at keeping them.

Last edited:

illiterate abc

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm a Benevolent Creator.

I didn't really expect myself to pay so much attention to aesthetic over function. I guess that makes me shallow?

Also, I don't know how innovative I am. This doesn't sound very ENFJ to me; it sounds like ESFP. But then again, I've tested ESFP before. Bah I'm confused.

Confidence 62
Openness 74
Extroversion 72
Empathy 96
Trust in others 52
Agency 20
Masculinity 50
Femininity 58
Spontaneity 72
Attention to style 60
Authoritarianism 14
Earthy/Imaginative 12
Aesthetic/Functional 90

This doesn't sound very ENFJ to me; it sounds like ESFP. But then again, I've tested ESFP before. Bah I'm confused. =\

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Dynamic Analyst

The analysis is fairly accurate.

I just looked at your analysis and --

Wow...you're not feminine at all :shock:

:)

Looking at some people's scores, I think 'Dynamic' is correlative to ES or EJ whereas 'Advocating' is more EN or even EP. Basically we are both up in people's business whereas a 'Dynamic' is more focused on external tangibles like good work and action and possibly enforcing a 'J' like function whereas 'Advocating' is more about empathizing and focused on evoking emotions and not judging.

I think 'masculinity' and 'feminity' on this test are based on traditional ideas. Example: agency and authoritarianism both which are considered traditionally 'masculine' traits. If you check your score and scored high on these 2 traits, you probably have more 'masculine' points. Scored lower, you have more 'feminine' points.

I scored medium on masculine traits but higher on feminine so according to the test I am not too gender dysmorphic. :smile:

I'm a Benevolent Creator.
I didn't really expect myself to pay so much attention to aesthetic over function. I guess that makes me shallow?

This doesn't sound very ENFJ to me; it sounds like ESFP. But then again, I've tested ESFP before. Bah I'm confused. =\

You know...it's hard to take your 'aesthetic over function' protest with your TOO CUTE avatar!

I also tested as a shallow creator... I guess in MBTI we associate archetypal artist with 'sf' but I think reading this test description can also point to 'nf'. The 'benevolent' description makes me think it points more to 'I' or not strongly expressed 'e' and again n. So the 'ENF' or 'INF' is not far off from these test results.

I like that this is a new way of typing different from MBTI. Good to break out of those boxes.

And I'm often confused. :thinking:

And using emoticons too liberally. :D

LucrativeSid

Animated Inventor

Highlights:

Agency - 100
Masculinity - 98
Trust in Others - 98
Imaginitive - 96 (Earthly - 4)
Functional - 96 (Aesthetic - 4)
Openness - 94
Confidence - 80

Very ENTPish. The highly imaginitive and highly functional combo seem like a perfect recipe for inventiveness.