• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Cognitive Profile Inventory

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SF 1.0
ST 0.721
NT 0.377
NF 0.180

Last edited:

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SF 0.254
ST 0.423
NT 0.677
NF 1.0

Look at this:

NF's are the most inventive. Albert Einstein was undoubtedly NF. Who but an NF would picture himself riding on a beam of light through space, wondering what he would see? NF's are perhaps the world's greatest resource of new technologies and ideas.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
^NF masonry? ;)

I'm surprised at the SF score. What gives...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
In order:
ST: 1.0
NT: 0.755
NF: 0.387
SF: 0.224

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
SF: .255
ST: .311
NF: 1.0
NT: 1.0

?

They cut the tip off of my triangle!

I'd like to know what the creator was thinking when he created this test.

How would he interpret this?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
SF 1.0
ST 0.975
NT 0.268
NF 0.341

Ohhhhh. Interesting.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
In order of strength:

NF 1.0
SF 0.625
NT 0.482
ST 0.410

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
What is? Don't be vague. It's pretentious and irritating. Either say what you mean to say, or don't say anything at all.

It's not so pretentious and irritating if one understands #s and can accept their empirical proof. Even when proving details held within a theory.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's not so pretentious and irritating if one understands #s and can accept their empirical proof. Even when proving details held within a theory.

Excuse me, but you are being pretentious and irritating because you still haven't said what it is exactly that you mean to prove.

Is it that I'm a borderline S? Because I'm not. My cognitive test scores are always Fi, Ne, and Ni in the top three spots, with Si and Se further down the line.

Is it that I'm not a T? Um, well, okay Captain Obvious I said I'm already very F.

I would also like to point out that this is just an arbitrary test and it proves nothing. This test is just some on-line quiz that doesn't even group the MBTI types properly i.e. SF and ST instead of SP and SJ.

Numbers have no inherent meaning. They are mere symbols if there are no real concepts represented behind them.

If you have a point, just state it. I'm not exactly sure what you're driving at, and I'd rather not jump to conclusions. It's easier not to jump to conclusions when people just say what they mean. Ahem.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i LOVED the experience of this test. i felt like it got at preferences very very effectively.

SF 0.415
ST 0.184
NT 0.523
NF 1.0

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Excuse me, but you are being pretentious and irritating because you still haven't said what it is exactly that you mean to prove.

Is it that I'm a borderline S? Because I'm not. My cognitive test scores are always Fi, Ne, and Ni in the top three spots, with Si and Se further down the line.

Is it that I'm not a T? Um, well, okay Captain Obvious I said I'm already very F.

I would also like to point out that this is just an arbitrary test and it proves nothing. This test is just some on-line quiz that doesn't even group the MBTI types properly i.e. SF and ST instead of SP and SJ.

Numbers have no inherent meaning. There are mere symbols if there are no real concepts represented behind them.

If you have a point, just state it. I'm not exactly sure what you're driving at, and I'd rather not jump to conclusions. It's easier not to jump to conclusions when people just say what they mean. Ahem.

i don't mean to prove anything. The #s from your test already have.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
i don't mean to prove anything. The #s from your test already have.

Oh, I see. You are being a jerk. I thought you were, but the fact that you keep repeating the same vague, meaningless, condecending statement over and over again proves to me that you aren't actually trying to communicate anything meaningful to me, just a completely unprovoked insult that I'm apparently not allowed to be privy to.

Lame.