• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Cognitive Profile Inventory

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Oh, I see. You are being a jerk. I thought you were, but the fact that you keep repeating the same vague, meaningless, condecending statement over and over again proves to me that you aren't actually trying to communicate anything meaningful to me, just a completely unprovoked insult that I'm apparently not allowed to be privy to.

Lame.

i'm being a jerk and others are being an ass. Ok. Who's completely tossing unprovoked insults?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
i'm being a jerk and others are being an ass. Ok. Who's completely tossing unprovoked insults?

I asked you repeatedly what you meant by what my numbers proved. You could have answered, but instead you chose not to. That's provocation. I was being perfectly friendly at first until you refused to answer my question. It's rude to say that you see something about someone and then not tell them what it is. It isn't even passive aggressive, it's aggressive. You are being a jerk.

And, yes, saying that NFs aren't capable of logic is a tad bit of asshattery. Not unprovoked.

I, on the other hand, just posted some test results.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I asked you repeatedly what you meant by what my numbers proved. You could have answered, but instead you chose not to. That's provocation. I was being perfectly friendly at first until you refused to answer my question. It's rude to say that you see something about someone and then not tell them what it is. It isn't even passive aggressive, it's aggressive. You are being a jerk.

And, yes, saying that NFs aren't capable of logic is a tad bit of asshattery. Not unprovoked.

I, on the other hand, just posted some test results.

You've indirectly called me a jerk once. This makes twice. btw...if Nfs are incapable of logic, then i am 49.9% incapable of logic.:nice:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You've indirectly called me a jerk once. This makes twice. btw...if Nfs are incapable of logic, then i am 49.9% incapable of logic.:nice:

It was the person from the post whom I said was being an ass (that you referred to) that was saying that NFs weren't logical, not you. I thought that would be perfectly obvious by the fact that I used the word "asshattery" that I meant that person and not you.

Furthermore, I wasn't being indirect. I am directly calling you a jerk. You started this. For what purpose, I can only guess, since you refuse to tell me.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
It was the person from the post whom I said was being an ass (that you referred to) that was saying that NFs weren't logical, not you. I thought that would be perfectly obvious by the fact that I used the word "asshattery" that I meant that person and not you.

Furthermore, I wasn't being indirect. I am directly calling you a jerk. You started this. For what purpose, I can only guess, since you refuse to tell me.

What person from what post was "being" an ass? You wrote i was "being" a jerk. Twice. Indirect?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What person from what post was "being" an ass?

You should know because you're the one who brought it up. And I quote:

i'm being a jerk and others are being an ass

And

You wrote i was "being" a jerk. Twice. Indirect?

Why are you putting the word "being" in quotation marks? Are you making fun of my vernacular? If so, it bears pointing out that a person can "be" many things without it actually composing the sum total of who that person actually is. For example, a really good friend who I care about very much can "be" a jerk temporarily, but that doesn't mean that they're a jerk all of the time. It isn't indirect.

You're continually avoiding the original point. I guess this is your idea of a good time.

Bye.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SF 0.166
ST 0.437
NT 0.75
NF 1.0

I blame this on the unusual definition of NF in this test...