• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Drug are You? [Quiz]

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
Your Result: LSD/'Shrooms

You enjoy spending your time being creative and sharing your ideas with those around you. You like to search within the depths of your soul to see how your surroundings appear from different perspectives. Ideal Jobs: Writer, Inventor, Teacher

eclecticreject

MBTI Type
INFP
Screen Shot 2013-03-17 at 8.44.51 PM.png

Hmmm, cool.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What Drug Are You?
Your Result: Heroin

84%
You enjoy feeling light, floaty, and airy, almost saturated with happiness. You like to not give a care in the world and like to concentrate on only one thing at a time. Ideal Jobs: Artist, Musician, Counselor

69%Marijuana
8%LSD/'Shrooms
7%Methamphetamine

ha

I

Infinite Bubble

What Drug Are You?
Your Result: LSD/'Shrooms
You enjoy spending your time being creative and sharing your ideas with those around you. You like to search within the depths of your soul to see how your surroundings appear from different perspectives.

Ideal Jobs: Writer, Inventor, Teacher
Result Breakdown:
86% LSD/'Shrooms
57% Methamphetamine
45% Heroin
17% Marijuana

Mole

Permabanned
I am the drug that supports the Mexican drug cartels.

A vote for me supports ruthless and cruel murderers.

Go on, take a toke, shoot up, or pop a pill, and feel better.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

thank you, victor. :smoke: :chillpill:

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha

fast and furious

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only thing worse than the Mexican drug cartels are the American drug takers.

I feel abused and victimized by this statement, victor.

Mole

Permabanned
I feel abused and victimized by this statement, victor.

I am motified to think that I have abused and victimised you, Chana. I have, in your own words, become an abuser and victimiser, and all the time I thought I was a victor - how wrong I was.

But finally, thank God Chana, you have taken my dictum on board, namely, "The meaning of any post is its response". You have conferred on my post an original and striking meaning.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What Drug Are You?
You What Drug Are?
Are You What Drug?
Drug Are You What?

Your Result: LSD/'Shrooms/LSD

86%
You enjoy spending your shrooms being creative and sharing your shrooooooooms with those around you. You like to search within the depths of your shrooms to see how your shrooms appear from different shrooms. Ideal Jobs: :unicorn:, :wizfreak:, :fairy:

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What Drug Are You?
Your Result: Methamphetamine

88%
You are usually tense and are constantly busy. You like to go out and experience life at a fast pace and it's easy for you to multi-task. Ideal Task: Management/Business, Factory Worker, Accountant

76%LSD/'Shrooms

50%Marijuana

14%Heroin

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Marijuana :party:

Word, I could hardly call the bumbling pot-head a worse guy than a cartel.

plus I don't think most of the marijuana used in this country has anything to do with Mexican drug cartels. at least in California, and I know weed grown here is shipped all over the country too.