• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Communication Style Tests

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Achiever: Task-Oriented with a Swift Pace
You are very focused and results-oriented. You want what you want and you want it NOW, with little patience for excuses or social nicety. You are Task-Oriented and move at a fast pace. "Just make it happen" is one of your mantras.
The table below evaluates the Achiever communication style according to the PowerPhrase principles, and highlights the strengths and areas for development. PowerPhrases are short, specific, focused expressions that say what you mean (think, feel and want), and mean what you say without being mean when you say it.

Honestly Expressive : You place the highest value on total, unadorned honesty, which means that you speak your mind at all times. Because you feel so passionately about your beliefs, you sometimes get all fired up during disagreements with your partner and others. You tend to be most comfortable with a partner who is just as fond of uncensored self-expression as you are. But bear in mind that not every minor disagreement needs to turn into a huge debate.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Tactful Truthteller : You value diplomacy, kindness and honesty, which means you are highly skilled at listening to and negotiating with your partner and others. Because you believe so strongly in open but positively worded communication, you prefer to discuss problems rather than ignore them, albeit in an utterly diplomatic manner. You may work well with a partner who values honest and open -- but also kindly phrased -- communication as much as you do.

Hmm...not sure I agree with either of these. I'll have to ask someone who knows me well.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You are very focused and results-oriented. You want what you want and you want it NOW, with little patience for excuses or social nicety. You are Task-Oriented and move at a fast pace. "Just make it happen" is one of your mantras.

Tactful Truthteller
You value diplomacy, kindness and honesty, which means you are highly skilled at listening to and negotiating with your partner and others. Because you believe so strongly in open but positively worded communication, you prefer to discuss problems rather than ignore them, albeit in an utterly diplomatic manner. You may work well with a partner who values honest and open -- but also kindly phrased -- communication as much as you do.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From the first link: Your Leading Communication Style Is...
Harmonizer: People-Oriented with a Relaxed Pace

The Harmonizer in You is social, friendly and all about relationships.
Everything is personal, not just family and friends: even things like shopping, services and work. The Harmonizer will even relate personally and sentimentally to things such as cars and homes. Do you name yours?

The Harmonizer takes time to experience life. Details matter: at least personal details, like the dog’s name and the kids’ games. The thoughts and feelings of just about everyone, but especially those close to you, matter to The Harmonizer in You as well. The Harmonizer in You loves and appreciates the beauty of life. Success is defined by the quality of relationships and by how much richness there is in each moment. The Harmonizer in You has the ability to savor every moment. So savor this report!

From the second: error. :p

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neither links worked for me, and the 2nd one allowed you to take the test but upon submit just lead to net path errors.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Clarifier: Task-Oriented with a Relaxed Pace

Meet Your Clarifier Self:
The Clarifier in You takes the time to focus deeply on the task at hand. The Clarifier in You thinks things through before taking action and creates standards and systems and procedures for most everything. The Clarifier thinks and speaks logically, which is easy to follow: going from A to B to C to D. The choice of words is precise, which minimizes confusion.

The Clarifier in You is intelligent, logical and inquisitive. Everything is interesting. How does it all work? Order and reason rule. The Clarifier even relates to people, music and beauty logically and rationally. Logic is beautiful to The Clarifier.

The Clarifier in You investigates the inner workings of things. Details matter. They are sorted, structured, named, aligned and categorized. The Clarifier in You defines success by the insights gained and the lessons learned.

The Clarifier in You uses descriptive, impersonal language that clarifies, illuminates and inspires thought.
The Clarifier shares facts and data that inform and educate.
Favored phrases are: “Research shows”, and: “The facts indicate …”
Unless listeners completely lack inquiry skills, Clarifier words get them thinking.

The Clarifier likes to say "Why?" and "How?"

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The first one finally worked, and I got Achiever.

Anyone know why the sixwise test is being a bitch, or how to get it to work?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

The Achiever in You is highly focused on direct action for results.
The Achiever wants what he/she wants and he/she wants it NOW, with little patience for excuses or social nicety.
Getting things done is key to this style. In order to accomplish goals effectively, eliminating waste is essential.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Visionary!
Visionary: People-Oriented with a Swift Pace

The Language of The Visionary in You

Visionary words inspire and persuade. They appeal to the imagination.
The Visionary uses metaphor and imagery to tell stories that paint motivating pictures in peoples' minds.
The Visionary likes phrases like: "What if?" And: "Imagine this!"
Unless listeners completely lack imagination, they see the vision too.
The Visionary doesn’t overload people with detail. Words tend to be general, colorful, and optimistic.
The Visionary in You likes to say Yes! to life.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I really dislike the jargon of the first test lol.
My results didn't sound like what was being posted here. Is everyone editing or.... so I gave my email address. Y'all have just been editing :rofl1:

Interesting side note. On the Web, I'm:
"The Clarifier in You takes the time to focus deeply on the task at hand. The Clarifier in You thinks things through before taking action and creates standards and systems and procedures for most everything. The Clarifier thinks and speaks logically, which is easy to follow: going from A to B to C to D. The choice of words is precise, which minimizes confusion.

The Clarifier in You is intelligent, logical and inquisitive. Everything is interesting. How does it all work? Order and reason rule. The Clarifier even relates to people, music and beauty logically and rationally. Logic is beautiful to The Clarifier.

The Clarifier in You investigates the inner workings of things. Details matter. They are sorted, structured, named, aligned and categorized. The Clarifier in You defines success by the insights gained and the lessons learned."

But, in the email, The Clarifier was changed to "the ANALYZER" though the info stayed the same.
My style is Clarifier: Task-Oriented with a Relaxed Pace

The second test has a network path error for me as well. Can't take it.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ANALYZER
Analyzer: Task-Oriented with a Relaxed Pace

The Analyzer in You" takes the time to focus deeply on the task at hand. "The Analyzer in You" thinks things through before taking action and creates standards and systems and procedures for most everything. The Analyzer thinks and speaks logically and is easy to follow ... from A to B to C to D.

Word choice is precise, which minimizes confusion. "The Analyzer in You" is intelligent, logical and inquisitive. Everything is interesting. How does it all work? Order and reason rule.

The Analyzer even relates to people, music and beauty logically and rationally. Logic is beautiful to The Analyzer.

"The Analyzer in You" investigates the inner workings of things. Details matter. They are sorted, structured, named, aligned and categorized. "The Analyzer in You" defines success by the insights gained and the lessons learned.

The second test I got error.....:mellow: oh well, lol :alttongue:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Achiever

The Language of The Achiever in You
The Achiever in You uses verbs, the language of action.
The Achiever likes action steps, imperatives and directives that move toward a clearly stated goal.
Favored phrases are "Make it happen" and "What's the bottom line?" "Success" and "Win" are preferred as well.
Unless listeners completely lack motivation, Achiever words get them going.

Strengths and Balances for The Achiever in You
There’s a lot to respect about The Achiever in You. You couldn’t ask for a more effective friend and team member.
The Achiever in You makes sure things get done. Review Achiever strengths on the left.
Of course there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. The center column has possible pitfalls of the style.
But keep moving forward - the right column has mottos and reminders to inspire balance.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got visionary. Sounds about right.

Achiever- Not sure I agree. Not much for snapping orders at others. Don’t care much for being snapped at either.

The second test decided to malfunction when I submitted my 32 answers. How’s that for communicating?

I don’t feel like doing it again. So fuck it.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Achiever

Meet Your Achiever Self

The Achiever in You is highly focused on direct action for results.
The Achiever wants what he/she wants and he/she wants it NOW, with little patience for excuses or social nicety.
Getting things done is key to this style. In order to accomplish goals effectively, eliminating waste is essential.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Achiever- Not sure I agree. Not much for snapping orders at others. Don’t care much for being snapped at either.

The second test decided to malfunction when I submitted my 32 answers. How’s that for communicating?

I don’t feel like doing it again. So fuck it.

Lol I hate when that happens and I get so mad ! I’m like I will neve take you again test!