• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Perception Personality Image Test (Helloquizzy)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can't remember if I've done this one.

HFPS - The Humanitarian
Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Everything other than prioritizing humanity first and foremost (it's a priority for sure, but not always on my mind) works.

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NBPC - The Daydreamer
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color

"You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow."

To me, pictures (and nature) are a lot like music - a way to touch my emotions without having to put it into words or bring it to the forefront.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Trailblazer- nature, background, detail and shape

as bad as it sounds I hate pictures with people in them... they're creepy :ninja: not to mention that they make things look all untidy and such. there are no pictures of people in the house, only of landscapes...

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
HBPS - The Optimist
Humanity, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

HBPS - The Optimist

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
HFDC - The Reporter
Humanity, Foreground, Detail, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
something is wrong with the quiz. I got the humanitarian but not once did I pick that I saw people first...in fact people were the last thing i noticed in every drawing.

my lost score was people and it game me this..

based on the graphs it should be

foreground, shape, big picture, humanity

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
HFPS - The Humanitarian

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

I'm not sure about the being energized due to the proximity of other people. Ha, and not speculating outcomes I can't control? I'm not sure I agree with this result at all. :shock:

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NBPC - The Daydreamer
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

It's really not that accurate but some of the pictures were great.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The artist

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The GURU

NATURE
Foreground
Big Picture
Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature.
You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture.
You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you.
Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude.
You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control.
You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole.
You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

The last sentence is not how I like life to be, but 90 per cent of this summary is right.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Humanity
Foreground
Big Picture
Shape

I was surprised by the humanity bit. I thought I would be drawn to nature. I guess based on MBTI I thought I would be drawn to details, too.

Unionruler

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
HFDS - The Coach
Humanity, Foreground, Detail, Shape

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
NFDC - The Seeker

Nature, Foreground, Detail, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

I like

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NFPC - The Artist
Nature, Foreground, Big Picture, and Color

3559090894304191894.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

ThinkPink

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
HFPS - The Humanitarian

HFPS - The Humanitarian

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NBPC - The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.