• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Perception Personality Image Test (Helloquizzy)

deleted
HFPS - The Humanitarian

2240345025538254870.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.​

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
(Coach)

* 2/100 You scored -13 on HumanityToNature, higher than 2% of your peers.
* 89/100 You scored 8 on BackgroundToForeground, higher than 89% of your peers.
* 16/100 You scored 0 on DetailsToBigPicture, higher than 16% of your peers.
* 98/100 You scored 15 on ColorToShape, higher than 98% of your peers.

There was nature in those images?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Can't identify with this. :huh:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yet another Artist! Fun test though. (And contrary to my name, I also like shape. XP)

NFPC - The Artist
Nature, Foreground, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Not really sure I agree with it though. I'd like to feel "in tune", and I certainly like to believe I am down-to-earth... and I do enjoy the solitudes of nature. I think details reveal the big picture. I'm not really content or "go with the flow" though.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I got...

NBPC - The Daydreamer
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Description is alright, I suppose. :/

Last edited:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The coach ?

no?
why ?

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Daydreamer as well...
50% ENFP so far for this one :)

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test ...
NBPC - The Daydreamer

16047844691373511970.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

NBPC - The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

am_i_evil666

NBPC - The Daydreamer

This was a very intersting test....

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
HFDS - The Coach

Humanity, Foreground, Detail, and Shape

HFDS - The Coach

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

"without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control"
= fail lol...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
NFDS: The Guide

"You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable."

Have I taken this before?

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I got NBPS - The Idealist

I think the description is pretty accurate.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

HFPS - The Humanitarian

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
NFPS - The Guru
Nature, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Cool.

HBPC - The Visionary
Humanity, Background, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
HelloQuizzy.com: HFDS - The Coach

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

stuff i bolded is what i agree with.

attetude

MBTI Type
xxxx
HBDS - The Commander

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

No idea about my type anymore. Somewhere between ENFP and INTJ. Pretty much agree with everything, except the last sentence.